PDA

View Full Version : New Face: Suzanna Holmes Look Out !!

kilakali
05-04-2011, 02:14 AM
There is a new girl on the block by the name of Diamond Long ( just had this shoot lastnight). She is right from my backyard (Long Beach). She definitely rivals Suzanna in the lumber department (she was only semi erect in the pic posted..:eek:). She is a verse Top and has an equal amount of ass (thats what got my attention....;) ) Just wanted to give you guys a BIG sample of what this girl has to offer.

thegreat1
05-04-2011, 02:40 AM
She's cute...but I'm disappointed in you big homie...you being an ass man like myself, id expect at least one ass shot teaser lol

TurboMan
05-04-2011, 03:41 AM
There is a new girl on the block by the name of Diamond Long ( just had this shoot lastnight). She is right from my backyard (Long Beach). She definitely rivals Suzanna in the lumber department (she was only semi erect in the pic posted..:eek:). She is a verse Top and has an equal amount of ass (thats what got my attention....;) ) Just wanted to give you guys a BIG sample of what this girl has to offer.

Yea Kila..where is the azz shots?..Damn da lumber.Somebody else can have that to put on/start their fire.

vidman
05-04-2011, 04:04 AM

Damn Kali!!! She is pretty as hell! Nice body too! Yeah, an ass shot woulda been great too but the wood is outrageous!!!! Kali, I don't know where you find all this talent my man but keep it coming. Excellent find!!! You're right....Suzanna Holmes, WATCH OUT!!!!

CosmicTraveler
05-04-2011, 07:37 AM
I really wonder why I'm still in NY...

vidman
05-04-2011, 09:58 AM

Likewise Cosmo. Why in the hell am I still in the ATL!!!!

thegreat1
05-04-2011, 03:48 PM

Likewise Cosmo. Why in the hell am I still in the ATL!!!!

Both y'all quit whining...NY and Atl MURDER houston

CosmicTraveler
05-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Looks wise maybe but the attitudes on some of these girls... tch... damn near turned me off t-girls in general.

vidman
05-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Both y'all quit whining...NY and Atl MURDER houston

G1, I have fun when I come to Houston. The girls down there treat me right! I lived in Houston for 4 years. N. Houston near Willowbrook Mall. I lived off Kukendahl/Rankin Rd on TC Jester. I used to shoot up to Dallas and hollar at Queen. I had a blast homie. Next time I get to H-Town, we gotta hang out.

thegreat1
05-04-2011, 09:21 PM
G1, I have fun when I come to Houston. The girls down there treat me right! I lived in Houston for 4 years. N. Houston near Willowbrook Mall. I lived off Kukendahl/Rankin Rd on TC Jester. I used to shoot up to Dallas and hollar at Queen. I had a blast homie. Next time I get to H-Town, we gotta hang out.

All you gotta do is hit me when you come through homie...

CosmicTraveler
05-04-2011, 09:27 PM
No one invites Dragon Chan anywhere... The path of manliness is a lonely one.

twowaybro
05-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Hot one. Most def hung like Suzanna but can she perform like Suzanna...hmmm?

hannes66
05-05-2011, 07:02 AM
She i a realy hot BB and she have a tool hmmmm.Love to play with it.

brandonnsdiego
05-05-2011, 05:10 PM
WOW! Very nice pics. I can't wait to see more of her.

qcutta
05-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Nice...not only an ass shot, but a vid preview as well...I gotta see all that in motion!

But repped, nice find/post!

kilakali
05-05-2011, 10:41 PM
She's cute...but I'm disappointed in you big homie...you being an ass man like myself, id expect at least one ass shot teaser lol

Yea Kila..where is the azz shots?..Damn da lumber.Somebody else can have that to put on/start their fire.
Last sample pic here is the ass shot.. Brown and round..:cool:

Damn Kali!!! She is pretty as hell! Nice body too! Yeah, an ass shot woulda been great too but the wood is outrageous!!!! Kali, I don't know where you find all this talent my man but keep it coming. Excellent find!!! You're right....Suzanna Holmes, WATCH OUT!!!!
Networking... I am good friends with her "house family". Come to find out she is close friends with Katie Coxx and Sexy Jade. I also have discovered a underground all BTG club night in LA. This club was packed with BTG's and GG's as well next time I go I will see if they will allow cameras. I already have 6 to 7 fine girls I met from there scheduled to shoot..

Hot one. Most def hung like Suzanna but can she perform like Suzanna...hmmm?
Yet to be seen but she talks a good game. She has already proved me wrong with her stats that I didnt believe during our phone convo. She is brand new to the industry, so I guess we will all see in time.

Nice...not only an ass shot, but a vid preview as well...I gotta see all that in motion!

But repped, nice find/post!

Lol...You all will have to wait to see the sets. Believe me she did alot of booty shaking, popping...etc.

thegreat1
05-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Good shit kali...wish they had one here in houston

TurboMan
05-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Heeyy Kila that's what I'm talking about.

vidman
05-06-2011, 11:31 AM
All you gotta do is hit me when you come through homie...

No doubt G1. It should be sometime in late July or early August. I'll let you know as the time approaches. Good lookin out!

kaientai
05-07-2011, 05:22 AM
nice find killa all that ass and a pretty face excellent

bigdicki
05-07-2011, 02:16 PM
@Kila... Nice one joe! She looks familiar. Could she have been advertising in BP in LA last year when I was out there (in June I believe)?

werwt22
05-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Dayuuuuum BRUH. ON POINT AND ON TIME!!! Its a dallas chick i saw thats a beast too. Wanted to hog her but might as well let the fellas here know too.

http://rude.com//DATBOMBASSHEAD

kilakali
05-16-2011, 06:29 AM
@Kila... Nice one joe! She looks familiar. Could she have been advertising in BP in LA last year when I was out there (in June I believe)?

Not sure BD i have never seen her before. She told me she rarely posts ad's because she has a day job... If anyone dates her be warned she is a wild one...:cool:

DYNACORD
05-16-2011, 11:30 AM
You said WILD? Well now!!

Very nice indeed Kila. Looking forward to the set.

chubbychaser
05-16-2011, 10:42 PM
damn she fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hell yea post more of her asap

hannes66
05-17-2011, 04:11 PM
please post more hot pics. that bb is so hot:D

andraie1
06-19-2011, 04:45 AM
She Is Not Big A Suzanna Holmes But She Is Big Though

jayveach
06-19-2011, 07:57 AM

I don't know... I'd love to see the ruler shot on that girl. I don't think Kilakali does that though...

werwt22
06-19-2011, 03:40 PM
when is ol girl gettin in one of these updates anyway? tired of jerkin to teh same pic HAHA

CosmicTraveler
06-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm with wert. Girl's got me considering a trip to Cali in the near future. By the way, what do you mean when you say she's wild?

kilakali
07-06-2011, 12:17 PM
I have seen both in person trust me she is as big as Suzanna..

I don't know... I'd love to see the ruler shot on that girl. I don't think Kilakali does that though...
Actually no I don't, Frank from Frank's Tgirls just shot her on Sunday and after the shoot he mentioned the samething to me, so when I do a reshoot of her I will have her do a tape measure of width and length. I just might get a meausurement on the sly..

I'm with wert. Girl's got me considering a trip to Cali in the near future. By the way, what do you mean when you say she's wild?

Cos she is a handful since she practically stays down the street from me we hangout all the time. She loves to shake her ass in my car (almost wrecked my car)..hangout my sunroof and flash guys with her tits other things I have to PM you about...lol I will have alot of video footage of the above and more on my site.

vidman
07-06-2011, 12:28 PM

Yo Cos, let me know when you want to go. I'll roll with you out there. We can meet up with Kali. I"m getting excited just thinking about all the sexy Cali girls out there. I said Cali girls, not Kali girls. lol.

CosmicTraveler
07-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Sounds good to me. I could use a good trip. Haven't been out of NY in a while. We'll go to Kali's place. Freeload for a few days. =D

vidman
07-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Sounds good to me. I could use a good trip. Haven't been out of NY in a while. We'll go to Kali's place. Freeload for a few days. =D

I'm serious man. Let's put it together. About what month are we talking? We gotta do it before Autumn rolls back around.

CosmicTraveler
07-06-2011, 05:04 PM
That mostly depends on how much a ticket to Cali costs. Right now I've gotta muster some rent money as well as pay off my school bill so I can start again. What's the cheapest flight one can take to Cali?

vidman
07-06-2011, 05:42 PM
That mostly depends on how much a ticket to Cali costs. Right now I've gotta muster some rent money as well as pay off my school bill so I can start again. What's the cheapest flight one can take to Cali?

Well, right now, since the rise of fuel costs and the summer (travel) season kicking in, airfares are pretty costly right now. From NY to Cali, if you planned about 3 weeks out would probably run you about $300 round trip with Airtran.

thegreat1
07-06-2011, 05:48 PM
@vidman and @cosmic...SCREW BOTH Y'ALL...

CosmicTraveler
07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Well, right now, since the rise of fuel costs and the summer (travel) season kicking in, airfares are pretty costly right now. From NY to Cali, if you planned about 3 weeks out would probably run you about $300 round trip with Airtran.

That doesn't sound too bad at all. Depending on how much I get out of that settlement I could go.

CosmicTraveler
07-06-2011, 06:07 PM

Hey, you're down there with Brooklyn Mattel... I see no reason for complaints from you.

vidman
07-06-2011, 07:11 PM
That doesn't sound too bad at all. Depending on how much I get out of that settlement I could go.

Depending on how much you get from the settlement? Well you could pay my way as well! lol. Just let me know when and I'll be ready Cos.

vidman
07-06-2011, 07:12 PM

Cosmo is right! You got Brooklyn down there with you and a slew of other sexy girls! But you can get ya funds up too if you want to go G1. I believe there's enuff room for one more on a plane. Let's go do it big up there in Cali!

thegreat1
07-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Hey, you're down there with Brooklyn Mattel... I see no reason for complaints from you.

Cosmo is right! You got Brooklyn down there with you and a slew of other sexy girls! But you can get ya funds up too if you want to go G1. I believe there's enuff room for one more on a plane. Let's go do it big up there in Cali!

Brooklyn is my potna...besides, she's busy with her website

CosmicTraveler
07-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I'm glad that's finally taking off. You planning to be on it?

thegreat1
07-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I'm glad that's finally taking off. You planning to be on it?

Lol nah homie...not, let's just say, 'major' enough for that lol

Besides, like I said, that's just my partner

CosmicTraveler
07-06-2011, 09:17 PM
I gotcha. She's definitely cool though. A lot like me actually.

kilakali
07-06-2011, 10:36 PM

The city of LA is open to you guys my place is not...:p Smh like my avatar...

CosmicTraveler
07-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Damn... <_<... Looks like we're camping under the stars.

vidman
07-07-2011, 12:55 AM
The city of LA is open to you guys my place is not...:p Smh like my avatar...

Damn Kali! That aint cool man! lol. It's cool though. I don't blame you because by the time I finish raiding your refrigerator, you will be pissed at me anyway. lmao!

vidman
07-07-2011, 12:57 AM
Damn... <_<... Looks like we're camping under the stars.

No I'm not camping under any stars in LA! We can split a room. I have a few hook ups on great hotel rates. We can work out all the details and go from there. Just let me know your tentative dates.

CosmicTraveler
07-07-2011, 01:33 AM
No problem, it's mainly a case of getting my money and how much I have left after necessities. ( Which also include a few dates... here in NYC. )

vidman
07-07-2011, 01:57 AM
No problem, it's mainly a case of getting my money and how much I have left after necessities. ( Which also include a few dates... here in NYC. )

LOL! Cool. Handle ya business and let me know Cos.

CosmicTraveler
07-07-2011, 02:08 AM
No problem. Worst comes to worst we can always chill out locally. Possibly with some b-ball out side of the school... hopefully we don't run into a couple of guys who are up to no good. I don't like when people make trouble in my neighborhood.

vidman
07-07-2011, 02:42 AM
No problem. Worst comes to worst we can always chill out locally. Possibly with some b-ball out side of the school... hopefully we don't run into a couple of guys who are up to no good. I don't like when people make trouble in my neighborhood.

I lived in Brooklyn, Coney Island for about 2 years man. Where do you dwell Cos?

CosmicTraveler
07-07-2011, 02:47 AM
I live in Brooklyn. right now I'm in Kensington. It's not too far from CI. Right along the G/B and F lines.

vidman
07-07-2011, 09:33 AM
I live in Brooklyn. right now I'm in Kensington. It's not too far from CI. Right along the G/B and F lines.

I know exactly where Kensington is! I used to work in the Bay Ridge area. From where 4th Avenue and the BQE connect, all the way down through Sunset, on to downtown Brooklyn, on to the HIP Center on Schemerhorn. As far east as 86th Street in Bensonhurst to Dyker Heights, all the way to Sheapshead Bay. I was a pharmaceutical sales rep for Merck. That was my territory.

After my first Nor'Easter, I got the hell out of there!!!! I'm from the South man! I just don't do Nor'Easters!!!!

CosmicTraveler
07-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Damn. You probably know this place better than me... actually you definitely do. I didn't know what Kensington was until I moved here. Most people I know who grew up here are just as puzzled when I tell them.

vidman
07-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Damn. You probably know this place better than me... actually you definitely do. I didn't know what Kensington was until I moved here. Most people I know who grew up here are just as puzzled when I tell them.

Well I'll tell you what....if we can't get our funds up to get to Cali, I'll come up that way. I'm sure there are some girls up there we can hang out with. (that was an understatement)

kaientai
07-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I have seen both in person trust me she is as big as Suzanna..

Actually no I don't, Frank from Frank's Tgirls just shot her on Sunday and after the shoot he mentioned the samething to me, so when I do a reshoot of her I will have her do a tape measure of width and length. I just might get a meausurement on the sly..

Cos she is a handful since she practically stays down the street from me we hangout all the time. She loves to shake her ass in my car (almost wrecked my car)..hangout my sunroof and flash guys with her tits other things I have to PM you about...lol I will have alot of video footage of the above and more on my site.

Any idea when she will be on this site and thanks again great find

kilakali
07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Any idea when she will be on this site and thanks again great find

Not sure I think it will be awhile. You can see her on Franks site as well..

CosmicTraveler
07-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Well I'll tell you what....if we can't get our funds up to get to Cali, I'll come up that way. I'm sure there are some girls up there we can hang out with. (that was an understatement)

Sounds good to me. I could stand to meet some girls out here.