View Full Version : FUCK Amateur im the BEST!

TslovelyLuxury
05-05-2011, 01:12 AM
The sooner you realize it the best your sex will be! I wasnt named Luxury DICK Love for nothing... listen up! long legs... thats me...soft smooth skin....thats me...natural breast...thats me....beautiful face.... thats me... big dick... thats definitely me..... phat ass... OMG THATS ME! Natural Long Healthy hair... thats me!!! I do believe I AM the girl of your DREAMS!

ps.... dont be scared your fantasies are just a click away from reality!

*A TOP IS NOT A TOP UNLESS SHE HAS A FULLY FUNCTIONAL COCK*

take this sample and run with it!

you know were to find me

vidman
05-05-2011, 02:49 PM
the sooner you realize it the best your sex will be! I wasnt named luxury dick love for nothing... Listen up! Long legs... Thats me...soft smooth skin....thats me...natural breast...thats me....beautiful face.... Thats me... Big dick... Thats definitely me..... Phat ass... Omg thats me! Natural long healthy hair... Thats me!!! I do believe i am the girl of your dreams!

Ps.... Dont be scared your fantasies are just a click away from reality!

*a top is not a top unless she has a fully functional cock*

take this sample and run with it!

you know were to find me

i concur!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigJoeKrash
05-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Yes you can sell yourself very well. But I want to put it to the test

brandonnsdiego
05-05-2011, 05:12 PM
I agree! I love how you know who you are ;)

TslovelyLuxury
05-06-2011, 05:57 AM
Yes you can sell yourself very well. But I want to put it to the test

lets go!....... im always down for a challenge

TslovelyLuxury
05-06-2011, 05:58 AM
i concur!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss my vidman... kiss

ladylong22
05-06-2011, 07:34 AM
girl only you can do tha damn thing girl ooh and txt me wen u get a chance got some good news

vidman
05-06-2011, 11:27 AM
i miss my vidman... kiss

I'm never leaving you Lux. You are my heart. Had me and Ms. R worried for a moment or two, but you are definitely my queen. I'm never leaving your side ma.

Ms Remy M
05-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Sometimes I think I worry too much lol, this lady will always land on her feet and get what she wants, reach for the stars cause it's all yours for the taking!

Feeling the domme look in pic 2. Wishing we still had TranSex Domination for you to bring the pain to some bottom men!

----------------
Now playing: Bruno Mars - Grenade (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/bruno+mars/track/grenade)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

BigJoeKrash
05-07-2011, 06:20 AM
lets go!....... im always down for a challenge

Now that's what I like to hear!

TslovelyLuxury
05-07-2011, 07:04 PM
girl only you can do tha damn thing girl ooh and txt me wen u get a chance got some good news

how u doing mama?

TslovelyLuxury
05-07-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm never leaving you Lux. You are my heart. Had me and Ms. R worried for a moment or two, but you are definitely my queen. I'm never leaving your side ma.

oh i love u two aswell!!

ladylong22
05-09-2011, 08:06 AM
how u doing mama?

girl im just loosin my mind boo boo
im gud now just sum minor shit happend nuthin big and how you doin sweetness LOL

TslovelyLuxury
05-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Sometimes I think I worry too much lol, this lady will always land on her feet and get what she wants, reach for the stars cause it's all yours for the taking!

Feeling the domme look in pic 2. Wishing we still had TranSex Domination for you to bring the pain to some bottom men!
----------------
Now playing: Bruno Mars - Grenade (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/bruno+mars/track/grenade)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

yes me tooooo!! I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON THE SITE! how r u doing my sweet remy martin?

TslovelyLuxury
05-09-2011, 08:55 PM
girl im just loosin my mind boo boo
im gud now just sum minor shit happend nuthin big and how you doin sweetness LOL

im doing good! just mailing out these dvds... making things happen! IM READY FOR OUR VID ANYTIME NOW

ladylong22
05-10-2011, 06:16 AM
im doing good! just mailing out these dvds... making things happen! IM READY FOR OUR VID ANYTIME NOW

just taking care of sum unfinished buisness dwn here first just wanna be all the way organized wen i come ur way so dont worry its happening i wanna go an a little tour i wanna see sum places n stuff boo boo

TslovelyLuxury
05-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Words can not describe this update!! I have a feeling this is my best video yet!! Cum check it out!! Its called "pink path to luxury".... Damn! I just love having sex

TslovelyLuxury
05-23-2011, 04:22 PM
OMG... ive done it again!.... CLICK HERE (http://tsluxuryd.com/previews/dre%20wants%20dickPREVIEW.wmv) watch the video and come back here to comment and let me know what you think!!! I surprise my damn self!!....my dick is hard from watching this vid... i have it on repeat... time to jack!!!
lol

ladylong22
05-24-2011, 08:22 AM
omg... Ive done it again!.... click here (http://tsluxuryd.com/previews/dre%20wants%20dickpreview.wmv) watch the video and come back here to comment and let me know what you think!!! I surprise my damn self!!....my dick is hard from watching this vid... I have it on repeat... Time to jack!!!
Lol

dayum!!!!!!!! My computer keep freezing i gotta see this 0ne

TslovelyLuxury
05-28-2011, 08:42 PM
DRE WANTS DICK... has been rated the one of my TOP videos.... i thought pink path to luxury did something.... everyone is going NUTS OVER me cuming in DRE'S mouth and rubbing it in.... lol. I LOVED every minute of it!

BigJoeKrash
05-29-2011, 12:42 AM
OMG... ive done it again!.... CLICK HERE (http://tsluxuryd.com/previews/dre%20wants%20dickPREVIEW.wmv) watch the video and come back here to comment and let me know what you think!!! I surprise my damn self!!....my dick is hard from watching this vid... i have it on repeat... time to jack!!!
lol

Damn that make my dick slide out the bottom of my shorts!!!!! You need to get this on VOD!!!

TslovelyLuxury
05-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Damn that make my dick slide out the bottom of my shorts!!!!! You need to get this on VOD!!!

that was hott!! i could imagine watching it grow... and its head peek out the bottom... damn that shit is sexy! cant wait to taste.... until then keep talking sexy

BigJoeKrash
05-29-2011, 11:37 PM
that was hott!! i could imagine watching it grow... and its head peek out the bottom... damn that shit is sexy! cant wait to taste.... until then keep talking sexy

Watched that clip again and dammit if it didnt happen again

TslovelyLuxury
05-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Watched that clip again and dammit if it didnt happen again

lol... i wonder what will happen if u watch MY NEW video "So Seductive".... i had damn fun making that video... he was fine and had a nice rock hard dick... i told me i have the best head EVER!!

BigJoeKrash
06-01-2011, 04:27 AM
lol... i wonder what will happen if u watch MY NEW video "So Seductive".... i had damn fun making that video... he was fine and had a nice rock hard dick... i told me i have the best head EVER!!

Shoot one off in my shorts!! :D

TslovelyLuxury
06-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Shoot one off in my shorts!! :D

lol.... i hope its a really BIG LOAD

TslovelyLuxury
06-03-2011, 09:27 PM
im on tour right now fucking the HELL out of these MEN!!! White, BLACK, Asian, Arabic and ALL!!! This DICK DOES NOT discriminate!!! lol.... im having so much fun out here its unexplainable!! i had a big DICK too lastnight he fucked ME CRAZY!!! and what put the icing on the cake is he gave me $300 and was BLACK!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO.... some brothas arent broke! lol (only for jokes not ment to offend or hurt anyones feelings)...

ps... hope to be in ur city soon and have lots of hot steamy fun with you!!