PDA

View Full Version : superstar week

TurboMan
10-07-2008, 11:00 PM
DirtySouth,man you did the damm thing...with this week gallery of sexy ladies.i luv them all.......superstars. yea, thanks for bringing out my super sexy,fine AZZ, shawty....Tracey.....been waiting on her for a minute. damm.....i'm gonna be up all night.

DirtySouth
10-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Thanks! Those were some of my best shoots that were added today. Tracey was great to work with. Check out Victoria and Kiara too. Great job!

pipeahoe
10-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks! Those were some of my best shoots that were added today. Tracey was great to work with. Check out Victoria and Kiara too. Great job!

you did your thing fam...nice to see Tracy long dick again and Victoria...i dont know how u do it

next time around give em a lil somethin somethin and get the cum outta those sticks!

:eek:

DirtySouth
10-09-2008, 01:28 AM
you did your thing fam...nice to see Tracy long dick again and Victoria...i dont know how u do it

next time around give em a lil somethin somethin and get the cum outta those sticks!

:eek:

Both of them gave off some great cum shots! Keep that membership, those scenes are coming soon!

eden_rio
10-09-2008, 04:46 AM
wow dirty south, you must be in paradise ....lovely ladies you have the pleasure of photographing.