PDA

View Full Version : Most black tgirls are really gay men acting as women

nohomo2
05-14-2011, 05:59 AM
If you feel that you are really a woman then why would you fukk a guy in the ass or even want a man to suck your dick. I think most of you are really gay men that rather claim to be women then admit that you are really gay and like men.

vidman
05-14-2011, 06:24 AM
If you feel that you are really a woman then why would you fukk a guy in the ass or even want a man to suck your dick. I think most of you are really gay men that rather claim to be women then admit that you are really gay and like men.

My man, you're already walking on thin ice and you're new to the site. lol. I'm gonna just sit back and pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks. lmao!! Let me just say this to you homie. There is nothing with initiating a great discussion such as this one, but it's how you word it. Gotta be tactful. Good luck!:eek:

TsBrooklynMattel
05-14-2011, 08:39 AM

For me initially, i never acknowledged the fact of me having a penis, but for m\e embracing being transgendered ment accepting that i have a penis, that i was born "in the body" of one && transitioning to another.

Soon, sex became a reality to me. Men would try anything to get their dicks wet. I saw how guys talked to women & to Ts, && even gay guys. It tends to be a lack of Respect for Ts during the transition or for new tg/ts. Guys take advantage of us rejecting parts of ourselves, && that is an attack on self esteem.

For me, my first time, was very unpleasant. It was with my boyfriend, but very unexpected, we were watching a movie-- && somehow began wrestling. He was a bit forceful(Dominant) && was very primal. When he fucked me i saw that it was all about him. He didnt care if it was my 1st time, if i was enjoying myself or in pain. Now i had never seen his dick. until that night. he fucked me for 3hours str8 doggystyle. i must have cried in the dark for sometime afterwards, && i broke up with him the next day.

Sex is just what it is. 2 or more partners enoying each other?

For those who are total tops who 'want to feel like a man' "Im a man i dont duck dick or get fucked" good for u, likewise for those who 'wanna feel like a woman' "im a woman, i love sucking dick && getting fucked"

I had those same ideals until i actually had sex && understood more on how Men of different sexual 'backgrounds' operated. i quickly realized that if im not enjoying the things that are going on then i might as well become bestfriends with my hand bc sex is 2 people enjoying each other, not 1 person getting a nut off from another.

For those who steal have that ideal of what man and woman do. STR8 men eat pussy. STR8 women might suck dick.

for the men who wanna be with a ts and they dont want to see the dick or touch it or have anything to do with the part that makes us TG/TS i personally feel that u need to find a girl who will let u fuck her in the ass.

sucking the tg/ts dick was iffy for me in the beginning, but then i realized that Men will find any reason in the world to get their dicks sucked, so why on earth is it a problem for them to return the oral pleasure to someone ur intimate with? then alot of the guys (tops) wanna fuck a ts til she blue in the face and develop irritable bowel syndrome. I see that as a cop out most of the time, if u can fuck me til i cry well u can take the damage that u dish out. Plus u guys have silly donkey dicks. yes its cute to look at but u never had a silly donky dick in u to know what u doing to that TS.

So personally for me. I will let my parter suck my dick, && i will fuck him.Not just to teach him a lesson on respect bc thats what it boils down to to me atleast, but bc its sex. If he want to please me by offering me the option of these things i will indulge in it, just like most guys assume that ts are offering the option( which its assumed its not really optional for bc we wanna be treated like women<but i have a dick in btw my legs, bc we are women-- No we are Trans-women;were not born with a vagina to where its Not Optional)

Different Ts think different and are in different times in their transition & life where things fit them better to just go with the flow.

Being a Ts means u have the option. Natal Born Hetero-Females Dont!!!

Now the Gay guys who dress as Women are crossdressers or female impersonators. && Alot of them are gorgeous. The GAYS who 'SAY' they are TRANS(know what they are) seek the attention that a Female gets, the Respect Females Expect, there are many things that guys do for & to Females bc they feel obligated, && those are the ones who feed on that

rainman
05-14-2011, 09:54 AM

So what, as long as they look feminine, I don't care what their mentality is.

GroobySteven
05-14-2011, 03:02 PM
They got an (almost) instant ban. Don't waste your time arguing with them. Bigotted trolls.

MrF
05-14-2011, 08:48 PM
^ Maybe give him a chance to learn a few things. True, though, one does need to be careful with tone of voice and choice of words to avoid looking bigotted when discussing a controversial topic.

There's a whole range of sexualities, ranging from straight to gay men, then to gay men who sometimes dress as women (called crossdressers), and finally to genuine transexuals, who experience gender dysphoria, a condition recognized by the medical profession and which is not just an "act". I tend to look at transgenderism as the end point in a continuous spectrum of sexuality. Try to get some facts about it, if you're interested in learning.

Indy24
05-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Different Ts think different and are in different times in their transition & life where things fit them better to just go with the flow.

Being a Ts means u have the option. Natal Born Hetero-Females Dont!!!

There seems to be a line drawn in the sand when it comes to this topic but for the record. I'm TEAM:TsBrooklynMattel!

Your post was very enlightening. And I'm glad that your first experience with that idiot didn't discourage you in the long run.

These are the type of TS I've grown to respect through out the years. And no, not just because of a mutual sex preference. But because of the mature and unbiased way she conducts herself and that's despite what this OP was trying to do in this thread.

I only wish there were more beautiful women out there just like you.

Indy24
05-14-2011, 09:58 PM
^ Maybe give him a chance to learn a few things. True, though, one does need to be careful with tone of voice and choice of words to avoid looking bigotted when discussing a controversial topic.

There's a whole range of sexualities, ranging from straight to gay men, then to gay men who sometimes dress as women (called crossdressers), and finally to genuine transexuals, who experience gender dysphoria, a condition recognized by the medical profession and which is not just an "act". I tend to look at transgenderism as the end point in a continuous spectrum of sexuality. Try to get some facts about it, if you're interested in learning.

I'm no angel but in no way am I like those ignorant clowns.

They simply came in here to antagonize and argue.

I mean if most tgirls are simply "gay men" in their opinion then why did you set up an account in here of all places?

TsBrooklynMattel
05-15-2011, 01:32 AM
There seems to be a line drawn in the sand when it comes to this topic but for the record. I'm TEAM:TsBrooklynMattel!

Your post was very enlightening. And I'm glad that your first experience with that idiot didn't discourage you in the long run.

These are the type of TS I've grown to respect through out the years. And no, not just because of a mutual sex preference. But because of the mature and unbiased way she conducts herself and that's despite what this OP was trying to do in this thread.

I only wish there were more beautiful women out there just like you.

thank u luv

TurboMan
05-15-2011, 10:05 AM
I'm no angel but in no way am I like those ignorant clowns.

I mean if most tgirls are simply "gay men" in their opinion then why did you set up an account in here of all places?

I'm with ya 100% on that one Indy..there are other sites for that kinda Shiggity.

GroobySteven
05-15-2011, 11:31 AM

That's why they get an instant ban.
They're not looking to engage in meaningful conversation - they're simply trolls.

If Brooklyn hadn't spent so much time on such a lengthy and worthwhile answer, I would have deleted his original post completely.

vidman
05-15-2011, 11:37 PM
That's why they get an instant ban.
They're not looking to engage in meaningful conversation - they're simply trolls.

If Brooklyn hadn't spent so much time on such a lengthy and worthwhile answer, I would have deleted his original post completely.

I was wondering what was taking so long, Seanchai. You normally get rid of those immediately. That's why I said ".......get my popcorn ready....." I knew his nuts were going to be clipped almost immediately.

Sasha
05-16-2011, 01:34 AM
yall dont feed into it plz remeber most of the time its just random gay bitter men from bgc (black gay chat) who come on these threads to offend most ts woman because there bitter of the fact that men are comfortable with exploring sexual encounters fully that most gay men dont get to experince with the average in the closet gay male its a spam account how i see it dime a dozen u see he hasnt wrote a response just tryna get some drama started like the average fag lol i laugh!

TurboMan
05-16-2011, 01:51 AM
yall to remeber most of the time its just random gay bitter men from bgc (black gay chat) who come on these threads to offend most ts woman because there bitter of the fact that men are comfortable with exploring sexual encounters fully that most gay men dont get to experince with the average in the closet gay male its a spam account how i see it dime a dozen u see he hasnt wrote a response just tryna get some drama started like the average fag lol i laugh!

Heeyy Ms.Sasha..baby girl you are on da money. I was thinking the same thing/Bamas from the same site you mention.

Sasha
05-16-2011, 02:07 AM
Heeyy Ms.Sasha..baby girl you are on da money. I was thinking the same thing/Bamas from the same site you mention.

right like this isnt the first time this has happen it wasnt even a a question being asked sound more like a statemeant just waiting to offend someone!