PDA

View Full Version : Site Re-freshen Coming ... who should appear?

GroobySteven
05-15-2011, 11:34 AM
My fellow Black Tgirl fans,

We'll soon be going onto a new version of our database with many extra features that you've requested and it's time for a freshen up of the site. While the structure, colours and graphics of the site will mainly be the same, it's time to freshen up the models on the graphics.

Your choices? And post any specific photos, you think would be awesome in our graphics, especially for the tour.

If you'd never visited this site and came to the front door, which models would encourage you to join here rather than another website?

Thank you!

cumshooter69
05-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Seanchai, I like the way the opening tour page starts with a thumbnail of each girl for the week that when you click the thumbnail you get a full unedited picture. But if you are looking to add some samples of the cream of the crop my top 10 models would be:

1. Sheeba
2. Natalia Coxx
3. Asia
4. Stacey Kash
5. Kayla Biggs
6. Ciara Dash
7. Alyssa Hung
8. China
9. Natassia Dreams
10. India

Maybe a model index that lets everyone know how many picture & video sets each model has on the site.

Hope I was of some help Seanchai, I know you guys will do an excellent job as always.

DarylWashington
05-15-2011, 08:31 PM
We need hardcore with me and some of the hot ones.

GroobySteven
05-15-2011, 09:24 PM
We need hardcore with me and some of the hot ones.

Talking about bringing in customers, not sending them away.

05-16-2011, 07:47 AM

exactly! sorry dude, but nobody wants to see you, even your avatar pic is annoying, sorry, just sayin lol

ladylong22
05-16-2011, 12:58 PM

hahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha thats RAW lol

ladylong22
05-16-2011, 12:59 PM
exactly! sorry dude, but nobody wants to see you, even your avatar pic is annoying, sorry, just sayin lol

yall gon make me pee on myself lol

ballznnutzz
05-17-2011, 08:02 AM
can i make a request since some overhauling is going to occur? the older videos that is split in 4 and 5 clips can they be joined together into one clip and posted on the front page?

as for models

victoria porche -sheeba -ms goodbar -hailey -fia -ebony -sasha aka sasha strokes -miyako -alyssa milano and myasia aka tasty just to name a few.

GroobySteven
05-17-2011, 09:06 AM
can i make a request since some overhauling is going to occur? the older videos that is split in 4 and 5 clips can they be joined together into one clip and posted on the front page?

When was the last time you were a member?
We've been redoing them for a good while, putting them together and in larger format.

TurboMan
05-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Chynadoll...K.Logan and Tracey.

ballznnutzz
05-17-2011, 09:56 AM
When was the last time you were a member?
We've been redoing them for a good while, putting them together and in larger format.

just expired the other day. i thought those redux that were being post were simple upgrades in quality. if they were also clips being joined then great. i will pay better attention next tiime.

GroobySteven
05-17-2011, 10:58 AM
just expired the other day. i thought those redux that were being post were simple upgrades in quality. if they were also clips being joined then great. i will pay better attention next tiime.

Yeah we took the old ones, recoded them into the current format quality and put them all as one instead of little bits. They really improved some of those old clips bringing them up to better sizes on current software.

andraie1
05-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Precious, Victoria Porche, Shante, Kim Carta, And Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano Oh And Alyssa Milano

bigdicki
05-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Precious, Victoria Porche, Shante, Kim Carta, And Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano, Alyssa Milano Oh And Alyssa Milano

So, not sure I understand. Are you saying you want Alyssa Milano?:rolleyes::p

ROC
05-18-2011, 10:22 PM
well let me think...........top 12 to me would be.......

Nadia
sheeba
hailey
victoria
bk.mattel
chloe
sasha
natalia coxxx
sxy ass jade(POST~OP)
shanise
nikki(POST~OP)
honey

ROC
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM
just had to add 12 more, smiling..........

luxury(get well ma)
miyako
jayla
india
strawberry
tristen
katie
Precious
logan a.k.a. kennedy
lil'jada
jayla
britney foxxx