PDA

View Full Version : DrD Back to Stay!

DrDickenstein
05-15-2011, 11:58 PM
Ladies & Gents;

Mission complete!! Back in sunny n sticky Fla...and pumped
to be here!! I have alot of catching up to do....roughly 9 months worth, to be exact. Didn't spend much time online during my 2 wks R&R back in Feb/Mar and when I was online, wasn't browsing forum (esp after Seanchai's welcome home gift). Thanks again brother!

Thanks for all the well wishes -- definitely appreciated. Will try not to bring up any old posts, but hell if it's 6 months old and I feel I need to drop a response....my apologies in advance. ;)

Piece

Dr D

TurboMan
05-16-2011, 01:54 AM
Ladies & Gents;

to be here!! I have alot of catching up to do....roughly 9 months worth, to be exact. Didn't spend much time online during my 2 wks R&R back in Feb/Mar and when I was online, wasn't browsing forum (esp after Seanchai's welcome home gift). Thanks again brother!

Thanks for all the well wishes -- definitely appreciated. Will try not to bring up any old posts, but hell if it's 6 months old and I feel I need to drop a response....my apologies in advance. ;)

Piece

Dr D

Glad to have ya back Dr.D...Welcome home.

ty-clone
05-16-2011, 04:21 AM
Dr D, welcome back fam. hopefully with the killing of osama bin laden, the rest of our troops can come home too.

alot has happen on here. unfortunately we lost a few posters/models but gained alot of new talent. anyways its good to see an OG like urself back

one

vidman
05-16-2011, 09:18 AM
Doc! Welcome back homie. Glad to see you made it back! All I have to say is this......The resurrection of Sheeba! Dr. D, the girl is back with a vengeance! And she is looking as hot as ever man. You gotta catch up homie. BTG is on fire right now with new girls. Kali is bringing that fire!!!!! He's got new talent coming out the woodworks and they are A-1!

ROC
05-18-2011, 10:37 PM
whuddup doc.? Welcome back to the forum..........

bigdicki
05-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Ladies & Gents;

Piece

Dr D

What up joe! Glad to see an old head back on here and home SAFE. We've lost Surfer for the time being but a few of us still kick it on here from time to time.

GroobySteven
05-20-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm happy the job is done and you are home!
So how did it feel dumping that body in the sea?

DYNACORD
05-20-2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome back Dr. There's "No place like home".
I have relatives in that Black Water group in middle east areas. A whole other world.
Take care.