PDA

View Full Version : New Pics New Vid and New hair, girl I got that NEWNEW

kittymatthews
06-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Hey guys. :) I haven't been on here for a while, i miss all of our interesting conversations. :)

Anywhos in true exhibitionist fashion, i thought i'd share some pics and my new video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUPboH1HUcU&feature=related
Did i mention, i look good?

thegreat1
06-05-2011, 04:50 AM
I liked you until I saw the last part of your signature...I'm so sick of BLACK TS women and the whole 'i hate black men' shit..

kittymatthews
06-05-2011, 04:54 AM
Here we go again, i come here, post my pictures and then someone comes in and changes the subject.

Ugh, now i remember why i dont come here.

I JUST got done talking to a black guy on the phone. I have my reservations, but I do like black men. If you think all black men are untouchable or you think its fair for e to have to deal with the DL culture most black men adhere to, then please continue to being THAT fucking ignorant.

I dont care if you dont like me because you're insecure. Fuck, i've even flirted with YOU before. Get over it and get over yourself. If you can't see that the vast majority of black men are discreet, insecure and shameful about their attraction to Tgirls, then please take a better look at the culture, and better, take a better look at yourself. I dont deal with any men who are discreet, black or otherwise

So please, stop trying to push my fucking buttons. I wouldn't be here if i didn't like black men. Get over yourself.

I'm trying to stay positives so PLEASE dont make me read a bitch. Please.

thegreat1
06-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Here we go again, i come here, post my pictures and then someone comes in and changes the subject.

Ugh, now i remember why i dont come here.

I JUST got done talking to a black guy on the phone. I have my reservations, but I do like black men. If you think all black men are untouchable or you think its fair for e to have to deal with the DL culture most black men adhere to, then please continue to being THAT fucking ignorant.

I dont care if you dont like me because you're insecure. Fuck, i've even flirted with YOU before. Get over it and get over yourself. If you can't see that the vast majority of black men are discreet, insecure and shameful about their attraction to Tgirls, then please take a better look at the culture, and better, take a better look at yourself. I dont deal with any men who are discreet, black or otherwise

So please, stop trying to push my fucking buttons. I wouldn't be here if i didn't like black men. Get over yourself.

I'm trying to stay positives so PLEASE dont make me read a bitch. Please.

Being that I don't do the tongue wrestling or spit balling thing, I'll just say this and be done...if you feel the 'DL or discreet' thing is reserved to the black male population, then you must have gone along with the AIDS is a gay disease, or heart disease is a black people disease..

anyway, feel as you will ms kitty...you have that right...I'm done

kittymatthews
06-05-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm not going to turn my thread into a debate about black men but I'll reiterate what i've already said on this forum.

Black men are far more discreet than, i'd say, a lot of men. The amount of shame in the black community and fear mongering makes it hard for men t openly date trans women.

If 5 black guys ask me out on a date, maybe one of them is actually looking for a date. The others are looking for a hook up.

If 5 white men ask me out on a date, I'd say maybe 2.5 of them are looking for a date, i.e. dinner movies ect.

Look, i"m just not going to have this debate. I like black men, but i have had my reservations, comming into my thread and trying to make me feel bad for having my reservations when i'm attempting to work past them is NOT going to help me feel better about black men. Sorry.

being discreet isn't exclusively a black thing, but I can't even remember the last time a black man emailed me and wanted to take me to the movies. But i can certainly remember the last time a black guy messaged me and attached a picture of his dick.

on the subject of Aids, why do you think it's so prevalant in the black community? This is going to go full circle. Let's end it here.

CosmicTraveler
06-05-2011, 11:15 AM
The hair looks nice.

Maho
06-05-2011, 11:19 AM
lmao, I loveeeeee me some Kit ! =)

you look great honey and I'm a fan of your vids. i have to agree about the black men topic. as sad as it is, its very very true. keep up the great work.

kittymatthews
06-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Cosmic: Thanks bud. <3

Maho: hahaha. Thanks. :) I'm glad you enjoy my annoying videos. hhha. :)

CosmicTraveler
06-05-2011, 11:30 AM
You're welcome. :)

Maho
06-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Cosmic: Thanks bud. <3

Maho: hahaha. Thanks. :) I'm glad you enjoy my annoying videos. hhha. :)

lol. I wanted to start making YouTube vids and become apart of TransYouth but a bitch is nervous.

kittymatthews
06-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Youtube is intimidating. lol I'd say just do it, you'll get better at it. :) and make video repsonses to our vids

CosmicTraveler
06-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Of these five black men, just how many would be black men and how many would be what one would call... thugged out niggas?

Also... where's your butt? That's kinda your strong point and it's not in the pics... So... Y'know... Something to take note of there...

TurboMan
06-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Of these five black men, just how many would be black men and how many would be what one would call... thugged out niggas?

Also... where's your butt? That's kinda your strong point and it's not in the pics... So... Y'know... Something to take note of there...

Good point about da Butt..that is.

DYNACORD
06-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Your breast look very excellent. Love the Hair too.

Yeah, where is that booty shot. LOL!

Thanks for sharing those pics baby.

aaronk
06-07-2011, 05:03 PM
yeah give us a booty shot!!! and if you were in miami i would take ya out on a date no problem...but ive always felt if yer gonna dabble be a man and accept what you do because anythin you do in the dark will surely come to light sometime...be a man and stand by your actions...im lovin you pics..

CosmicTraveler
06-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I dunno if tellin' a transexual to be a man is a good way to go about things... Just sayin'...

TurboMan
06-11-2011, 07:25 PM
I dunno if tellin' a transexual to be a man is a good way to go about things... Just sayin'...

Hey Traveler I'm thinking he meant that if a man is involved with ts women..the man need to stand up and be a man about his actions..Just saying.

CosmicTraveler
06-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Could be, maybe I misunderstood.