PDA

View Full Version : Thought I Would Introduce Myself

TSSexyChanel
10-10-2008, 10:14 AM
since I Was Up Bored And Read Threw Every Single Post On The Forum. I See The Potential And More Than Likely Will Be Just Sitting Back As I Do On Most Of These Forums Just To See The Tone Of Things Before I Get Too Vested Into It.

I Am A Cougar From The Midwest, A Realist. Quite Direct But Try To Be Respectful And Understanding To All.

TurboMan
10-10-2008, 12:10 PM
since I Was Up Bored And Read Threw Every Single Post On The Forum. I See The Potential And More Than Likely Will Be Just Sitting Back As I Do On Most Of These Forums Just To See The Tone Of Things Before I Get Too Vested Into It.

I Am A Cougar From The Midwest, A Realist. Quite Direct But Try To Be Respectful And Understanding To All.

hey Chanel,welcome....luv haveing you here...enjoy your stay beautiful one.

DirtySouth
10-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Welcome Chanel. We need more feedback from tgirls so feel free to respond to our topics! I'm glad to see youre stepping up rather than only replying to threads that your name is mentioned lol.

ROC
10-10-2008, 07:14 PM
WELCOME TO B.T.G. CHANEL, YOU LOOK GREAT BOO, KEEP DOING WHATCHA DOING AND KEEP BLESSING US WITH YOUR BEAUTY.... :eek:

Ms Remy M
10-11-2008, 02:00 AM
Thanks for blessing us with your presence!! :cool:

TVSURFER
10-11-2008, 02:45 AM
Welcome aboard! We are blessed that you granted us a look at your booty, er, beauty! (Freudian Slip)
:cool:

TSSexyChanel
10-11-2008, 04:43 AM
You are all so sweet and don't worry more is cumming. (freudian slip)

Show you just what a cougar can do. LOL

mrnestley
10-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Thanks For The Invite To The Forum I Am Sure I Will Enjoy It. I Saw The Piece On Your Blog And Had To Come Check It Out Ma.