PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody seen her?

ohghana
06-21-2011, 06:27 AM
Anybody got any info on this sexy beautiful girl? she goes by the name of carla but also christian dior. Does anybody know any contact info on her? hope yall can help

bujrocks
06-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Anybody got any info on this sexy beautiful girl? she goes by the name of carla but also christian dior. Does anybody know any contact info on her? hope yall can help

Yes, fucked up attitude and she's quite stuck up!!! Don't waste your time my friend. Only reason I fucked with her was because I saw her in a flick with some lame cat named thugzilla. She was tight in that flick but very shitty in person. :mad:

ohghana
06-23-2011, 06:09 AM
oh dang anybody else had any experience with her?

ohghana
06-23-2011, 06:10 AM
kila kali do u know her? i know u must know her or heard of her...

kilakali
07-06-2011, 01:07 PM
kila kali do u know her? i know u must know her or heard of her...

Nope.... Do you know where she is from? If you can supply me with that I can see what I can find out.

thegreat1
07-06-2011, 01:57 PM
That doesn't even look like the same chick...if that's her, she's 'changed' (for lack of a better word)...and she looked like she was pretty good in the scene, sad to here she sucks in real life...

TurboMan
07-06-2011, 02:03 PM

Yea she is tight but any woman with a nasty attitude or drama as such will cause me to do a bout face already.