PDA

View Full Version : ? for us guys who like ts and pussy

raheme
06-22-2011, 03:04 PM
You can take your thinking cap off and leave the ivy league degrees @ the door, this post ain't that deep.

Just wanted to do a little census of how many dudes out there are like me.

I love (good) pussy and I think I might style on (I.e. be cool with) some good ts pussy/ass (whatever y'all callin it).

I know we have a few ts lesbians on here and I know we have quite a few dudes that fuck guys and ts.

For those like me, do you prefer one over the other? Like say you just did a 5 year bid, which are you coming home to and looking to fuck first?

Also, I know a lot of you dudes are bottoms. If you like pussy too, do you let your chick strap up on you or play with your man hole or is that something you kinda keep hidden from your girls?

I guess I'm a little crazy in the sense that I don't obsess over a ts dick but I do like the idea of fucking (and yes at this point its just fucking because like remy, I see few redeaming qualities in ts to be in comitted relationships with men) a chick with a dick. Crazy I know. Lol

CosmicTraveler
06-22-2011, 03:29 PM
I prefer pussy. No doubt about that. Of course, I haven't had a whole bunch of experience with either. I wouldn't mind letting my girl work a strap-on, but she's definitely gotta know how. Watch a Nina Heartly tape or somethng. I haven't had any of that stuff in years though. At this point I could very well flip a car.

thegreat1
06-22-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm somewhat indifferent because my role with each is the same...there are some ts women that id take over bio women...for instance, id take jaqueline, jade and others over halle berry, but id take kenya moore over just about anybody else on the planet lol...so for me, it depends on the individual since either way it goes, I'm gonna be the only one doing the penetrating lol

P.s. if I HAD to choose only one, id go bio females...no offense to any of the beautiful ts women on the board (especially my ex-wife sasha...even though she divorced me lol)

raheme
06-22-2011, 06:25 PM
I prefer pussy. No doubt about that. Of course, I haven't had a whole bunch of experience with either. I wouldn't mind letting my girl work a strap-on, but she's definitely gotta know how. Watch a Nina Heartly tape or somethng. I haven't had any of that stuff in years though. At this point I could very well flip a car.

Cosmo are you on a sabatical my man? You're in new york, you could sleep walk into some good pussy/ass up there!

raheme
06-22-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm somewhat indifferent because my role with each is the same...there are some ts women that id take over bio women...for instance, id take jaqueline, jade and others over halle berry, but id take kenya moore over just about anybody else on the planet lol...so for me, it depends on the individual since either way it goes, I'm gonna be the only one doing the penetrating lol

P.s. if I HAD to choose only one, id go bio females...no offense to any of the beautiful ts women on the board (especially my ex-wife sasha...even though she divorced me lol)

I think that's the reason why I would prefer a bio chick. To me relationships are serious business, you're basically committing to making 2 lives, 1 life. If I'm going to put myself out there to committ to a ts chick, I need to be sure she's not a dick crazy, drug addicted, money chaser. I'm not saying all ts are like that but my goodness man, if you view the post on bgc or ever kick the shit with one on the phone, you'd think that's all they are interested in. Dick, drugs, and money, oh and partying. And that's regardless of age. I will say that the mamis that tend to post over here appear to not be on that kind of bullshit.

Having said that, you got some of these young dumb bio hood and suburb booger chicks that be on the same level. Fuck it, I blame young money for the collective low I.q. and aspirations of this generation. Lol

Point blank, choosing a ts over a bio chick for me would require life altering choices, disowning fam, losing friends, potentially losing money and credibility so I would need to know that she's 1000% ride or die for raheme. Once a dude is known as gay or fucking with transsexuals around my way, you have pretty much cut off your dick from getting any bio pussy.

I guess that part of the reason y some dudes are dl

thegreat1
06-22-2011, 06:55 PM
I think that's the reason why I would prefer a bio chick. To me relationships are serious business, you're basically committing to making 2 lives, 1 life. If I'm going to put myself out there to committ to a ts chick, I need to be sure she's not a dick crazy, drug addicted, money chaser. I'm not saying all ts are like that but my goodness man, if you view the post on bgc or ever kick the shit with one on the phone, you'd think that's all they are interested in. Dick, drugs, and money, oh and partying. And that's regardless of age. I will say that the mamis that tend to post over here appear to not be on that kind of bullshit.

Having said that, you got some of these young dumb bio hood and suburb booger chicks that be on the same level. Fuck it, I blame young money for the collective low I.q. and aspirations of this generation. Lol

Point blank, choosing a ts over a bio chick for me would require life altering choices, disowning fam, losing friends, potentially losing money and credibility so I would need to know that she's 1000% ride or die for raheme. Once a dude is known as gay or fucking with transsexuals around my way, you have pretty much cut off your dick from getting any bio pussy.

I think the whole 'party and bullshit', hyper-sexual, money hungry attitude is just pervasive in society in general...the whole 'talented 10%' notion is gone the way of the do-do bird...so natually trans and bio women, especially the young ones, are going to act that way

And yea, I think I just lost a friendship this weekend...not because I told him, but because I let someone get to close and she decided to be vindictive and 'out' me all behind a disagreement..fucked up (on both sides), but hey...

CosmicTraveler
06-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Cosmo are you on a sabatical my man? You're in new york, you could sleep walk into some good pussy/ass up there!

I'm terrible with women. Just down right awful. One could say... I care too much.

I have found however that in my experience most transwomen I've dealt with have fit the image you've thrown out there. Which is one of the reasons i was really skeptical about dealing with them at all. But as with any group of people, races, genders, even social groups of various natures... You have people who can be awesome right along side people who can suck more ass than a vacuum installed into a couch that doubles as a toilet.

The thing is, at least I imagine, it's all in where you meet them. Like if you meet a girl on Craigslist or some place where all they're looking for is dick, drugs or dough ( Yes... I said dough... ) then naturally you're going to get that type. You'd probably have better luck meeting a tgirl with a damn in a normal social situation like... uhh... wherever the hell it is you normal people go.

raheme
06-22-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm terrible with women. Just down right awful. One could say... I care too much.

I have found however that in my experience most transwomen I've dealt with have fit the image you've thrown out there. Which is one of the reasons i was really skeptical about dealing with them at all. But as with any group of people, races, genders, even social groups of various natures... You have people who can be awesome right along side people who can suck more ass than a vacuum installed into a couch that doubles as a toilet.

The thing is, at least I imagine, it's all in where you meet them. Like if you meet a girl on Craigslist or some place where all they're looking for is dick, drugs or dough ( Yes... I said dough... ) then naturally you're going to get that type. You'd probably have better luck meeting a tgirl with a damn in a normal social situation like... uhh... wherever the hell it is you normal people go.

That's part of the problem though...where do you go to meet normal, sane, attractive transsexual women online? I have found that you are either gonna find sites like bgc where they are super ghetto and dick hungry, or the crossdresser forums where they look like barry bostwick in a dress or forums like this where they view as tricks.

Ok, I will now put away my violin lol

CosmicTraveler
06-22-2011, 11:15 PM
As odd as it may sound, forums like these are probably the best place. And that's based on my own experience. Granted they aren't many in number, but the tgirls I've met here and on other forums like Hung Devils are far more interesting than the ones I've met else where.

thegirlnextdoor
06-23-2011, 02:08 AM

youd be surprised how much you WOULDNT loose.
im so over niggas who spend their life in the closet afraid of what everyone is thinking.if i had a choice between the nigga who is fine as fuck but is on the low and the some what chubby dorky nigga whos isnt afraid to build a life with me guess which one im going to pick.
as far as im concerned if your on the low the best you can be to me is a client.

CosmicTraveler
06-23-2011, 02:10 AM
- _____- o rly?

thegirlnextdoor
06-23-2011, 02:12 AM
- _____- o rly?

yea.i value myself way to much to be some niggas secret fetish (unless im getting compensated of course lol)

CosmicTraveler
06-23-2011, 02:25 AM
Well, I suppose I'll keep that in mind.

thegirlnextdoor
06-23-2011, 02:33 AM
sorry to disappoint.

CosmicTraveler
06-23-2011, 02:35 AM
Disappoint how?

raheme
06-23-2011, 03:28 AM
youd be surprised how much you WOULDNT loose.
im so over niggas who spend their life in the closet afraid of what everyone is thinking.if i had a choice between the nigga who is fine as fuck but is on the low and the some what chubby dorky nigga whos isnt afraid to build a life with me guess which one im going to pick.
as far as im concerned if your on the low the best you can be to me is a client.

But keep it real, how strong would your bond with the dorky dude be? I've seen it play out way too many times, knockout ts settles with average dude because he's out n about with her but as soon as that lame mofo goes to work she's on cl and bgc soliciting dingaling from the young dumb thug dude. Maybe your different but I'm sure you know chicks that fit this descrip.

raheme
06-23-2011, 03:34 AM
yea.i value myself way to much to be some niggas secret fetish (unless im getting compensated of course lol)

Its crazy how y'all expect a dude to just jump on the rainbow float and blow his whole lefe up over a chick he just met and doesn't know is serious. I could see if this was a dude you knew for a few months and gave an ultimadum but chicks are expecting dudes to just say fuck it and throw caution to the wind. My thing is this, I'm not uncomfortable with you being a ts around my fam, I'm uncomfortable with you being a professional dot dot dot. I wouldn't wife a bio chick that did that. I don't think its a double standard. Y'all want a dude to be 100 but if the dude said aiight shortie you keep it 100, get a legit jo and stop hoeing and let's build a relationship y'all would be there with the sad faces in shit lol

Keep it real ma

Omega
06-23-2011, 04:02 AM
I agree with that 50% because not all of the TS chicks are like that. I got to know a tgirl and we began to like each other over time and she eventually asked if I'd be ok with dating her and my family and friends knew about it. I wasn't quite ready to exposed her to my fam at that moment but if she gave me time...which she didn't, I would have. But the whole getting on CL and BGC thing was mad funny. That's fucked up, but it's kinda funny cuz I actually see stuff like that.

But keep it real, how strong would your bond with the dorky dude be? I've seen it play out way too many times, knockout ts settles with average dude because he's out n about with her but as soon as that lame mofo goes to work she's on cl and bgc soliciting dingaling from the young dumb thug dude. Maybe your different but I'm sure you know chicks that fit this descrip.

twowaybro
06-23-2011, 04:32 AM
The law of form/function dictates the vagina over the rectum. If it comes down to a choice of one over the other...can't have but one...then i have to go with what nature intended. The punanny/chucha/yoni. Always ready, willing and able(except for a few days each month) and no lube required.

BlaqOrpheus
06-23-2011, 04:37 AM
Its crazy how y'all expect a dude to just jump on the rainbow float and blow his whole lefe up over a chick he just met and doesn't know is serious. I could see if this was a dude you knew for a few months and gave an ultimadum but chicks are expecting dudes to just say fuck it and throw caution to the wind. My thing is this, I'm not uncomfortable with you being a ts around my fam, I'm uncomfortable with you being a professional dot dot dot. I wouldn't wife a bio chick that did that. I don't think its a double standard. Y'all want a dude to be 100 but if the dude said aiight shortie you keep it 100, get a legit jo and stop hoeing and let's build a relationship y'all would be there with the sad faces in shit lol

Keep it real ma

I agree totally, I have absolutely no problem saying fuq everybody else if the relationship proves to be enriching & monogamous, but you can't close Pandora's box once it's been opened. A good relationship is give and take, if I'm giving up a life I've spent so long establishing for happiness, I need to know the other person involved (TS or GG) is as equally committed as me. At the end of the day, I truly don't give a fuq about society's or anyone else's perception of me, but it's the principle... As for the TS or GG, I can't answer, I'm a virgin on both fronts...

thegirlnextdoor
06-23-2011, 05:05 AM

thats you guys problem.you think we all are the same and you miss out on the few that are about something cause of this attitude.
ps.its not maybe im different, i am.why you think you got nowhere?

CosmicTraveler
06-23-2011, 05:14 AM
thats you guys problem.you think we all are the same and you miss out on the few that are about something cause of this attitude.

Wanna go to the movies sometime?

thegirlnextdoor
06-23-2011, 05:26 AM

Keep it real ma

yes,lets keep it real.
im not expecting to meet anyones friends or family because your not going to meet mine right away.however if its never going to be an option period than why waste each others time dating if its not going to go anywhere.
i have no problem leaving this life behind and building something real with a guy.ive done it before and ill do it again.unfortunately the guy wasnt worth the effort last time.so now i wait until things get serious and the guy has proven himself before i change my life like that.
but lets be honest it has less to do with the girl working and i can tell that by your use of words.talking about rainbow floats,blowing your life up and shit.you niggas act like openly dating a girl like me is a negative.
i would never date a guy who thinks his whole world would stop.i want to be an assit to his life,not something that causes chaos and lost.
ive been talking to this one guy for awhile now and things just got serious because he showed me that he was ready for that.his mother and sister picked me up from the train station yesterday like it was nothing.this was no awkwardness,weird moments or questions about my gender.its only an issue if you let it be one.he wants me to be apart of his life which includes his family and friends.its not like he's picking me over them.

Themegahomo
06-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Interesting arguments on both sides. Good ish

TurboMan
06-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Interesting arguments on both sides. Good ish

I agree this is a great thread/post.

raheme
06-23-2011, 01:16 PM

i don't think all are. i even said as much. the problem is that those ts who do far outnumber those ts who don't. the question should be, what the hell is wrong in the young ts culture (won't include race in this) that this way of thinking is acceptable and encouraged?

:cool: ps. if your apt to judge someone based on no actual face to face or phone convo than, perhaps, it was best "i got nowhere". can't and don't want to win them all, as previously stated, i'd want more than sex from you.

raheme
06-23-2011, 01:31 PM
yes,lets keep it real. im not expecting to meet anyones friends or family because your not going to meet mine right away.however if its never going to be an option period than why waste each others time dating if its not going to go anywhere.

but when is the "this isn't going anywhere determination" made and who makes that determination? is it 1 month, 1 year, what? is it a mutual decision or is it something you have set in your mind? how soon should WE be willing to become a real UNION? how soon should we be willing to put our love before our own selfish self interest? let's be 100% real here Amber (and any other woman who wants to join in)

i have no problem leaving this life behind and building something real with a guy.ive done it before and ill do it again.unfortunately the guy wasnt worth the effort last time.so now i wait until things get serious and the guy has proven himself before i change my life like that.

but let's be honest here. the way you framed that is no better than the way you said i framed or commented (below) about the gay/transsexual lifestyle. you are basically saying that what it boils down to you is a choice between being in a committed relationship and continuing with your current occupation/lifestyle. how is that any different from me saying that what it boils down to for most straight dudes is a choice between being in a committed relationship or continuing with his current occupation/lifestyle? it's a shame that you don't see the hypocrisy in that.

but lets be honest it has less to do with the girl working and i can tell that by your use of words.talking about rainbow floats,blowing your life up and shit.you niggas act like openly dating a girl like me is a negative.

see above. also, you are blurring the lines again. you being transsexual wouldn't be the major issue. you being a working girl would. that's what yall don't really want to understand. do you think i'd be cool with wify'ing a bio chick that prostituted? i'm not going to go into a rant/debate morality, at the end of the day your choice is your choice. i'm just saying when it comes to being in a committed relationship with a ts, why do MOST of yall automatically assume that the major hang up with the guy is you being transsexual when it really could be you just being a working/jumpoff girl.

i would never date a guy who thinks his whole world would stop.i want to be an assit to his life,not something that causes chaos and lost.
ive been talking to this one guy for awhile now and things just got serious because he showed me that he was ready for that.his mother and sister picked me up from the train station yesterday like it was nothing.this was no awkwardness,weird moments or questions about my gender.its only an issue if you let it be one.he wants me to be apart of his life which includes his family and friends.its not like he's picking me over them.

i wish you and dude success and love. trust, had i known that, i wouldn't have bothered with the one on one convo. you can't judge a man solely off text and email, that'd be like me judging you based on your occupation. that's all i'm saying. fair is fair.

Sasha
06-23-2011, 03:44 PM
LMAO ME PERSONALLY I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WIFEY AND HUSBAND!! I have goals that need to be acheived in my transition. I need to set a career im starting my life over in a whole new lifestyle so its a rebirth in my eyes im still a young girl..and what do moms and dads say to there young daughters" you should not be worried about a boy.. worry about your future.. I may meet men along my journey but at the enf of it i only need one if it bothers him what i choose to do to make my goals happen on him..I wont judge him dont judge me. if he decides to stay around for the long run than i would consider a husband material "BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE TOO" neither do i need to meet his family and friends.not lke i wanna hang with his friends anyway and im just not gonna let anyone meyetmy folks cause if he is a douche than she would believe those are the only type of men ts woman can have.. I dunno maybe i still have the avg dude mental thought about this lifestyle wtf i dont care just wanna make money and have a future..if love comes so be it. IF NOT FUCK IT!

werwt22
06-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Prefer the puss. Whats funny though is TS porn is 90% of what I watch. It isnt exactly an even playing field though. Maybe its because i can randomly find a woman anywhere and only see ts once every blue moon.

raheme
06-23-2011, 06:38 PM
LMAO ME PERSONALLY I DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WIFEY AND HUSBAND!! I have goals that need to be acheived in my transition. I need to set a career im starting my life over in a whole new lifestyle so its a rebirth in my eyes im still a young girl..and what do moms and dads say to there young daughters" you should not be worried about a boy.. worry about your future.. I may meet men along my journey but at the enf of it i only need one if it bothers him what i choose to do to make my goals happen on him..I wont judge him dont judge me. if he decides to stay around for the long run than i would consider a husband material "BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE TOO" neither do i need to meet his family and friends.not lke i wanna hang with his friends anyway and im just not gonna let anyone meyetmy folks cause if he is a douche than she would believe those are the only type of men ts woman can have.. I dunno maybe i still have the avg dude mental thought about this lifestyle wtf i dont care just wanna make money and have a future..if love comes so be it. IF NOT FUCK IT!

sasha, let me ask you this ma. real shit. how do you filter out the thousands of dudes for that 1 in your line of work? don't take this as being judgmental or anything of that nature, i'm seriously asking how do you know that guy is or will be the one if you average a client a day? i'd fucking hate french fries if i had to peel potatoes 7 days a week. more importantly, how would he know that he holds a special place in your heart? how would he knows he different than a client who gets the Sasha GFE?
maybe if you dropped some knowledge or insight for the few of us unenlightened and uninformed dudes on here we'd begin to at least be able to see things from a young ts perspective.
no man or woman is an island. humans aint meant to be alone and without true partnership. i don't care how much of a pimp, player, hustler you (not you specifically) are, we just aint built for life long solidarity.

Sasha
06-23-2011, 07:29 PM
sasha, let me ask you this ma. real shit. how do you filter out the thousands of dudes for that 1 in your line of work? don't take this as being judgmental or anything of that nature, i'm seriously asking how do you know that guy is or will be the one if you average a client a day? i'd fucking hate french fries if i had to peel potatoes 7 days a week. more importantly, how would he know that he holds a special place in your heart? how would he knows he different than a client who gets the Sasha GFE?
maybe if you dropped some knowledge or insight for the few of us unenlightened and uninformed dudes on here we'd begin to at least be able to see things from a young ts perspective.
no man or woman is an island. humans aint meant to be alone and without true partnership. i don't care how much of a pimp, player, hustler you (not you specifically) are, we just aint built for life long solidarity.

number uno I dont have client a day i randomly escort im not a protitute i have a two sugar dads one in va and one in boston..other than that i do my porn once in a while and live my life.. I think u may have some of the ts lifestyle confuse not every ts who escort has to and does it on a daily basis to survive and how do he know he is differnt there are things i would do with him that i would ever do escorting and have done on video once plus people i meet for a second i spent weeks days month and years holding him pillow talk cooking breakfast running bath water things a man should have..no im not alone i dont think no one wants to be alone but doesnt mean i have to in a real relationship to be involved with someone... and show them things that i wouldnt show a guy who is paying a few bucks to give me a blow im just saying no offense to none. by the way i cna count the men i spent my time with so i dont consider thousands i take that to be insult plz just be aware how you word some of the things you say not being judgemental just dont want you trying express your opinion in the long run hittin a nerve of the wrong girl thats all

CosmicTraveler
06-23-2011, 07:42 PM
So the jist of it all is that relationships are fine, but the priority is your own financial security?

Sasha
06-23-2011, 07:52 PM
So the jist of it all is that relationships are fine, but the priority is your own financial security?

seee there you goo men come and go..but i need to take care of me first my living(making sure i have a roof over my head) income (making sure i can provide for myself) and making sure im ready for my career and goals to be achieve and most importantly my transition! I dont depend on a man for them to do none of these things suga dads and men are nice help but i take care of myself first they just add more wood to the fire lol

CosmicTraveler
06-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah, it makes sense to me. Relationships are all well and good but financial matters can fuck them up royally. Not to mention it's no good to get into a relationship on someone and be financially dependent on them and then look at that it's over! You're out on the street! So yeah, makes sense.

raheme
06-23-2011, 08:08 PM
number uno I dont have client a day i randomly escort im not a protitute i have a two sugar dads one in va and one in boston..other than that i do my porn once in a while and live my life.. I think u may have some of the ts lifestyle confuse not every ts who escort has to and does it on a daily basis to survive and how do he know he is differnt there are things i would do with him that i would ever do escorting and have done on video once plus people i meet for a second i spent weeks days month and years holding him pillow talk cooking breakfast running bath water things a man should have..no im not alone i dont think no one wants to be alone but doesnt mean i have to in a real relationship to be involved with someone... and show them things that i wouldnt show a guy who is paying a few bucks to give me a blow im just saying no offense to none. by the way i cna count the men i spent my time with so i dont consider thousands i take that to be insult plz just be aware how you word some of the things you say not being judgemental just dont want you trying express your opinion in the long run hittin a nerve of the wrong girl thats all

Cool. I see what you're saying.

peggygee
06-24-2011, 05:41 AM
That's part of the problem though...where do you go to meet normal, sane, attractive transsexual women online? I have found that you are either gonna find sites like bgc where they are super ghetto and dick hungry, or the crossdresser forums where they look like barry bostwick in a dress or forums like this where they view as tricks.

Ok, I will now put away my violin lol

I usually meet people in my comings and goings. I am very gregarious,
a bit of an extrovert, so people find it easy to talk with me. So I might
meet someone in a bookstore, grocery line, on a bus, train, or plane,
church, the usual places that people meet. Though I have met people
on dating sites, such as true.com, match.com, rarely on a trans site.

Oh, and the most important thing, they must love pussy, no not ass pussy,
but pussy,pussy.

CosmicTraveler
06-24-2011, 05:42 AM
I like that stuff... Haven't had it in years but damned if I don't miss it.

Ms Remy M
06-24-2011, 01:31 PM
As someone who enjoys to TOP, I agree with Twowaybro, in that vaginal intercourse is very appealing! I'm, well endowed, there has been precious few occasions were I was able to really 'let loose' during anal sex as I want it to be enjoyable not painful.

That is speaking in more of a clinical aspect though. In actual practice, sex is more than just the intercourse. I've been vocal before about my general disdain for casual encounters, so whether bottom or top I find sex to be best when our souls meld and our mutual love for each other sends us to a place unreachable through random sex with just anyone. So my ultimate decision would not be based on whether TS or GG, but rather, which person I had the most connection with.

----------------
Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - First Orgasm (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+dresden+dolls/track/first+orgasm)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

CosmicTraveler
06-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Eh... Seriously.... I think we have way too many of the same thoughts... Gettin' weird here... I have spent the better part of my adult life searching for that sort of thing and never found it. I'm starting to think it's just a dream that simply can't be obtained.

peggygee
06-24-2011, 08:56 PM
As someone who enjoys to TOP, I agree with Twowaybro, in that vaginal intercourse is very appealing! I'm, well endowed, there has been precious few occasions were I was able to really 'let loose' during anal sex as I want it to be enjoyable not painful.

That is speaking in more of a clinical aspect though. In actual practice, sex is more than just the intercourse. I've been vocal before about my general disdain for casual encounters, so whether bottom or top I find sex to be best when our souls meld and our mutual love for each other sends us to a place unreachable through random sex with just anyone. So my ultimate decision would not be based on whether TS or GG, but rather, which person I had the most connection with.

It is about having feelings for someone as well for me. I can't and don't do
casual encounters.

We must connect emotionally, intellectually for there to be the possibility of
our being sexually intimate.

Perhaps it's due to age, that I am not "young, dumb, and full of cum", or that
I have sown my wild oats. It may be that I am secure in my womanhood, that
I don't need another notch on my bedpost to prove how "real", or "ovah" as
the girls will say.

It may be that endocronologically I don't have testosterone flowing through
me, so my sex drive doesn't control me, I control it.

Bottom line, there must be that connection that you speak of, and the genital
status of the person is for the most part moot.

thegirlnextdoor
06-25-2011, 01:29 AM

----------------
Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - First Orgasm (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+dresden+dolls/track/first+orgasm)

if im ever single again you know your the first person im going to call right ;)

Indy24
06-25-2011, 04:39 AM
"Tranny Cock or Vagina.....
Cock or Vagina....Cock or Vagina...."

"WHICH WILL I CHOSE?!"

"Tranny Cock or Vagina.....
Cock or Vagina....Cock or Vagina...."

"WHICH WILL I CHOSE?!"
WHAT?
"WHICH WILL I CHOSE?!"
HUH?
"WHICH WILL I CHOSE?!"
HEY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxlVzcAaLME&feature=related

jayveach
06-25-2011, 06:28 AM
My porn preference is definitely TS Porn by a landslide, but I've never pursued nor had sex with a TS. I think because GGs are so common and I've been with so many, I have no interest in GG porn (or very little). TSs are exotic.

TMI: I tried anal with my GG during that time of the month. There was no comparison to her pussy and I haven't had any interest in anal again. Can't give up the feel of that warm, wet pussy.

I once saw a TS in public who was with a GG. The TS and I looked at each other and I could tell she was thinking "oh shit, he's clocked me." Her GG friend was like "COME ON, HURRY UP!"

People have always told me that I'm intimidating, but damn. They were really afraid that I was going to do something. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I love talking to TSs, they are some of the coolest people I have met for the most part.

jayveach
06-25-2011, 06:36 AM
...my goodness man, if you view the post on bgc or ever kick the shit with one on the phone, you'd think that's all they are interested in.

I think I must give off a different kind of vibe, because I've never run into that with any of the TSs I've spoken to. Then again, I haven't really talked to any really young TSs, so you're probably right.

jayveach
06-25-2011, 06:46 AM

----------------

Props for not whipping your dick out in every (any?) photoshoots! I always noticed or felt that you brought a whole new level of respect to being a TS photographer. I'm not going to say I don't like it, but I'm sure not every model wants the photographer sticking their dick in her mouth!

berto
07-03-2011, 01:57 AM
As someone who is attracted to all three of ts,women, and men I prefer ts first but women are a very close second and guys third. I would let my use girl strap on me me as I am mostly a bottom with ts and males, but when I am with a girl I prefer pussy.

CosmicTraveler
07-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Berto, you're alright.:D