PDA

View Full Version : Jenysis

4mystuffin
10-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Not sure if Jenysis has ever been on the site but would love to see a lot more of her.

http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/ch-jenysis1.htm

TurboMan
10-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Not sure if Jenysis has ever been on the site but would love to see a lot more of her.

http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/ch-jenysis1.htm

sho ya right.

DirtySouth
10-11-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm calling fake on that ad. You guys have to be careful. Not everyone posting on Eros are using their real pictures. I know about 5 girls who consistently use fake pics and I have been tricked several times when I offer a girl a photo shoot from her Eros appearance but arrive to find a totally different person.

Now on the other hand, if you've seen this chick in person, thats another story.

P.S. Turboman, Avenged Sevenfold is one of my fav bands. I love that album waking the fallen in your avatar. I have the poster in my office lol.

4mystuffin
10-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I saw some pictures of her at a party on hung angels forum half a year or so ago, not quite as done up but still right on the pictures on eros.

bigdicki
10-11-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm calling fake on that ad. You guys have to be careful. Not everyone posting on Eros are using their real pictures. I know about 5 girls who consistently use fake pics and I have been tricked several times when I offer a girl a photo shoot from her Eros appearance but arrive to find a totally different person.

Now on the other hand, if you've seen this chick in person, thats another story.

P.S. Turboman, Avenged Sevenfold is one of my fav bands. I love that album waking the fallen in your avatar. I have the poster in my office lol.

Dirty, that IS Jenysis. She is one of the hottest I've ever seen, but heard mixed reviews on her attitude. I've never sampled her treats, but she used to stay in an apartment with a ts named Eve back in the day. Eve is bad her damn self - 5'9, big D fake titties, pretty face and 10 inches. Eve kinda of changed on her attitude so I stopped seeing her. I tried to get Jenysis to join in, but she wanted way more than I could afford for that type of party.:(

kilakali
10-11-2008, 10:04 PM

She had a shoot on here before Seanchai did housekeeping she was also known as Carmen. That is her she was living out here in Long Beach for a couple of months. She looks WAY better in person. She is friends with Aimee Lee and a popular girl named Tonya here. I heard she is a YMMV girl.

kilakali
10-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Had to dig deep for these as you can see its her.

kasseen
10-12-2008, 07:53 AM
dauuumn!! she looks like trans perfection!

DrDickenstein
10-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Dirty...just curious... What happens in those situations where it's NOT who you thought it would be when they show up for a shoot??? I've ran into it a couple times, never had any major issues, but could see it getting "ugly". No pun intended.

Ms Remy M
10-14-2008, 04:53 AM
WOW she is very hot!! :)

anonymoussonny
10-19-2008, 08:22 AM
She still got it.