PDA

View Full Version : How do u feel about an Aggressive bottom Who give u orders on how to fuck her?

TsBrooklynMattel
06-28-2011, 11:02 PM
well i think thats me. once i come out of my shell, i will bark orders at u if u arent breaking me like i like to be broken. Not into being plowed til i bleed but i like it kinda ruff. kinda really ruff. once my site is up. u will see. but i wanna know what u think of it? from a petite shy girl to a raging sex freak who will drain ur balls til u cant walk & cry for help?:p

Indy24
06-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Orders...smorders....most Tgirls who top cum in me in about 5 mins anyways...

TsBrooklynMattel
06-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Orders...smorders....most Tgirls who top cum in me in about 5 mins anyways...

this is a bottom who dont have to fuck to make a dude cum. & trust me when i say if i top u, i wont cum in 5mins.

Indy24
06-28-2011, 11:51 PM
this is a bottom who dont have to fuck to make a dude cum. & trust me when i say if i top u, i wont cum in 5mins.

(Yawn) Yes you would.

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 12:12 AM
I guess I'll have to try that out someday and see how I like it. >_>

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 12:14 AM
(Yawn) Yes you would.
cockiness.. okay

BigJoeKrash
06-29-2011, 12:35 AM
well i think thats me. once i come out of my shell, i will bark orders at u if u arent breaking me like i like to be broken. Not into being plowed til i bleed but i like it kinda ruff. kinda really ruff. once my site is up. u will see. but i wanna know what u think of it? from a petite shy girl to a raging sex freak who will drain ur balls til u cant walk & cry for help?:p

Hell give me directions. I want to break your hip!!

nastyblktgirl
06-29-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm with u girl if he's not hiting balls deep ill give directions too. I don't want to feel my legs r breath right

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 01:09 AM
How random.

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 01:53 AM
I'm with u girl if he's not hiting balls deep ill give directions too. I don't want to feel my legs r breath right
yay. thats how i like it!!!!!

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 03:34 AM
- Takes notes - Mmhmm, mmhmm... what else?

bxboy1984
06-29-2011, 06:56 AM
i mean as long as she isnt berating me with insults and simply letting me know when im doing right and wrong, i like it actually. too many girls quiet up till its almost over when i coulda re-positioned my stroke and had u on cloud 9.

Same way I'll tell a girl how to give me personally head, i dont mind it the other way around.

thegirlnextdoor
06-29-2011, 07:40 AM
is it just me or is it alittle weird to hear a dude brag about how quick he can make girls cum in his ass

vidman
06-29-2011, 09:18 AM
is it just me or is it alittle weird to hear a dude brag about how quick he can make girls cum in his ass

Ma, sex is sex and you need to open up your mind and stop being so limited in your thinking. Some guy or girl who's not into the whole transgendered thing can step to you and tell you that you're just a man wearing makeup and a wig and that there is no such thing as a "transsexual." How would you feel about that? Stop judging people for who they are and what they like. We are all individuals. There is nothing wrong with people expressing what turns them on and what their particular orientation/preference is. No one's judging you for being a transsexual. To societal standards, you might be considered "weird" too. Again, chill out ma. I actually applaud my boy Indy for even being so bold about his sexuality. No shame in his game and there shouldn't be. Big ups Indy. Since when should anyone who is a member of this site frown on anyone's sexuality and sexual preferences? Not all transsexuals are bottoms ma. I know plenty of top girls who love to penetrate men. That's not weird to me. Neither is a bottom girl who loves being penetrated. Geeez!

thegirlnextdoor
06-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Ma, sex is sex and you need to open up your mind and stop being so limited in your thinking. Some guy or girl who's not into the whole transgendered thing can step to you and tell you that you're just a man wearing makeup and a wig and that there is no such thing as a "transsexual." How would you feel about that? Stop judging people for who they are and what they like. We are all individuals. There is nothing wrong with people expressing what turns them on and what their particular orientation/preference is. No one's judging you for being a transsexual. To societal standards, you might be considered "weird" too. Again, chill out ma. I actually applaud my boy Indy for even being so bold about his sexuality. No shame in his game and there shouldn't be. Big ups Indy. Since when should anyone who is a member of this site frown on anyone's sexuality and sexual preferences? Not all transsexuals are bottoms ma. I know plenty of top girls who love to penetrate men. That's not weird to me. Neither is a bottom girl who loves being penetrated. Geeez!

...........**yawn**
no one is judging him or anyone who gets penetrated.do you see me calling dude a fag or anything like that?? im merely stating my opinion about something i found slightly funny
my nuts are sore now

vidman
06-29-2011, 10:21 AM
...........**yawn**
no one is judging him or anyone who gets penetrated.do you see me calling dude a fag or anything like that?? im merely stating my opinion about something i found slightly funny
my nuts are sore now

No need to have sore nuts. I'm not trying to disrespect you or make you upset with me. I've praised you and thought nothing but highly of you since you've joined us. I just thought it to be quite interesting that you would call it "weird." Not weird, his choice ma. He likes what he likes. And you really didn't state your opinion about it. You just called it weird. What is your opinion if you don't mind me asking?

Themegahomo
06-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Vidman is right... U did call it weird. That is condesending. It's not my thing either but people like what they like

vidman
06-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Vidman is right... U did call it weird. That is condesending. It's not my thing either but people like what they like

Exactly! Thanks homie.

thegirlnextdoor
06-29-2011, 10:37 AM

im alowed to use whatever word i want to use.my opinions are what? MY OPINIONS.
ps. vidman,im submissive in everything i do,even when im getting head lol.

Themegahomo
06-29-2011, 10:45 AM
U are allowed to but calling something weird by definition is judging it not be normal.
This is obviously going nowhere with you. Just don't be suprised to be called out on something when u do speak your mind. Cause at the end of the day it is Calling someone's likes weird is judgemental- and u of all people should recognize this. I suppose that is too much to ask.

But ur right u can say what u want, u just might be called out on it.

thegirlnextdoor
06-29-2011, 11:14 AM
U are allowed to but calling something weird by definition is judging it not be normal.
This is obviously going nowhere with you. Just don't be suprised to be called out on something when u do speak your mind. Cause at the end of the day it is Calling someone's likes weird is judgemental- and u of all people should recognize this. I suppose that is too much to ask.

But ur right u can say what u want, u just might be called out on it.

lol,im not surprised.you guys are the ones getting bent out of shape,writing my ass paragraphs and shit.

vidman
06-29-2011, 11:36 AM
im alowed to use whatever word i want to use.my opinions are what? MY OPINIONS.
ps. vidman,im submissive in everything i do,even when im getting head lol.

Ohhh damn! You know, you have an uncanny way of making a brotha forgive you of all your transgressions!! lol. Seductive ass!

Themegahomo
06-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah she is good at that haha

mrvice
06-29-2011, 03:29 PM
shoot i dnt mind a woman puttin me in good work and showing competition rather than surrender too early

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 03:29 PM
um i just wanna know what u guys think of the initial question? i used to think it was weird when i first started dating( men bottoming) but had to realize ppl like what they like. sometime it still does take me back bc some guys like some over the top stuff & expect me to be accepting of it just bc he is accepting of me being transgendered. But there is a line of communication some guys forget. Just bc u accepted me for being a transsexual doesnt mean i automatically accept u for being a necrophiliac S&M sodomized crossdresser. Thats not how it works. Theres a reason you accepted me as a transsexual.
Your
A.) attracted to tgirls
B.) experimenting ( which im not the experiment girl)
C.) a dueche bag who sticks his dick in any thing.

GUYS please remember that Us being transgendered usually have to see a counselor/doctor to make sure we are not "GAY MEN WHO WANNA DRESS IN DRAG FOR ATTENTION" (i know i had to see a doctor for over a year <17 when i started my transition>) & one of the main things they ask is " what are we attracted to? long term goal for relationships.

Alot of the Transgendered Doctors/counselor dont know half ass anything about the world of transgendered ppl/ relationships all they know is gay/str8/bi/lesbian/ & still learning about tg. So they are oblivious to the different type of men that are in our window. && if u start your transition as early as i did with no gay friends/ or jumped over living the homosexual lifestyle you wouldnt know that there are men who like to be donkey punched in the back of the head while his girlfriend beat his heart into shock with her strapon, or there are guys who have never penetrated their ex-wives or anyone in there life & they consider themselves to be 100% & they have been fucked by girls since they were 13 with a strapon.

So for some tgirls it is pretty weird sometimes to hear guys bragging about "buttsex".

But, it is a form of judgement to call what somebody likes wierd, but it could be weird to you bc its foreign, just bc something is weird doesnt mean you are against it. It could also mean its alien to you. hopefully help shed some light on both ends.. Now answer my question.. Bc i was ready to hear that some of u guys thought it was weird

mrvice
06-29-2011, 03:46 PM
well the good thing is not everybody think the same only different which i feel transgendered woman are normal people who wanna live a normal life and be treated with respect and courtesy just like every woman should be treated

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 04:11 PM
It sounds good to me. >_>

raheme
06-29-2011, 04:12 PM

are you dudes really arguing with a chick over being fucked in the ass? really? whatever bro's...do what u do

http://64.19.142.13/www.musiciansnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/1291846030-79.jpghttp://64.19.142.13/www.musiciansnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/1291846030-79.jpg

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 04:19 PM
This is gonna be one of those things that didn't need to be thing at all...

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 04:22 PM
This is gonna be one of those things that didn't need to be thing at all...

idk why they are still going on about it. the title of the question is about tgirls being fucked bot guys so back to the topic at hand please

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 04:37 PM
To add some depth from my own perspective, the only t-girl I'd ever topped ( 1 out of 4 ) just laid there and took it. It was very, very dull. And when I asked her to ride me she refused. Literally made my dick soft.
So an aggressive bottom seems a lot more appealing than a cold fish. ( I might also add she told me not to put it all the way in. Which is uncomfortable for me. The dog likes to bury his bone. )

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 04:42 PM
To add some depth from my own perspective, the only t-girl I'd ever topped ( 1 out of 4 ) just laid there and took it. It was very, very dull. And when I asked her to ride me she refused. Literally made my dick soft.
So an aggressive bottom seems a lot more appealing than a cold fish. ( I might also add she told me not to put it all the way in. Which is uncomfortable for me. The dog likes to bury his bone. )

bahahahh ... im so sorry bumblebee. she must not have liked being topped. or was just weird

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Definitely weird. Since I asked her to top me and she didn't want to. It was my first time with a tgirl and I wanted to get everything out of the way. See what I liked and didn't like.

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Definitely weird. Since I asked her to top me and she didn't want to. It was my first time with a tgirl and I wanted to get everything out of the way. See what I liked and didn't like.

Question is did u tell her that before u engaged in sex?

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 04:52 PM
That it was my first time? Yeah. It was in the craigslist post that she responded to. ( only way I knew how to get tgirls back then. )

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 05:01 PM
That it was my first time? Yeah. It was in the craigslist post that she responded to. ( only way I knew how to get tgirls back then. )

no i meant that u wanted to get everything out of the way. but since it was a post im hoping u made that clear. i cant speak for her. but i know me. if im engaging in any sexual act i would like to know well in advance what i should expect. like lemme know if u like calling girls lil sluts or if u cry during sex. i dont like surprises unless its a lump sum of free cash

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Oh in that case probably not. I wasn't really clear on topping and bottoming and terminology. So even when I asked her I wasn't sure how to.

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh in that case probably not. I wasn't really clear on topping and bottoming and terminology. So even when I asked her I wasn't sure how to. im sure if u would have been more clear, u would have found another girl who was willing to make the experience more exciting

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 05:21 PM
Yeah. But when I did later on... I only got guys replying...

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Yeah. But when I did later on... I only got guys replying...

did u remember to incorporate TRANSSEXUAL?

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Yeah. It was in the male for transexual casual listings. And I was pretty clear that I wanted a tgirl.

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Yeah. It was in the male for transexual casual listings. And I was pretty clear that I wanted a tgirl.
some ppl are just duechbags

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Yup. A common phrase of mine.

BlaqOrpheus
06-29-2011, 06:41 PM

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but, I thought the shit was odd too... I'm just sayin... *shrugs* & to answer Brooklyn's question, I think that would be phenomenal, especially you. Though I'm only going off theory having no experience in the matter...

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 06:46 PM
>_>...... alright it is a little off center...

TsBrooklynMattel
06-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but, I thought the shit was odd too... I'm just sayin... *shrugs* & to answer Brooklyn's question, I think that would be phenomenal, especially you. Though I'm only going off theory having no experience in the matter...
thanks luv

raheme
06-29-2011, 07:43 PM
did u remember to incorporate TRANSSEXUAL?

now you know that don't matter. it's the reason why i don't post on CL and i don't check my bgc account anymore. I could have a profile titled I ONLY WANT TS and my inbox will be full of gay dudes trying to holla. every post i ever made on CL always ended up having like 100 DL dudes holla and like 3 ugly ass TS. DC sucks yo.

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 07:48 PM
now you know that don't matter. it's the reason why i don't post on CL and i don't check my bgc account anymore. I could have a profile titled I ONLY WANT TS and my inbox will be full of gay dudes trying to holla. every post i ever made on CL always ended up having like 100 DL dudes holla and like 3 ugly ass TS. DC sucks yo.

That one made me laugh. It's not as bad here in NY at least not for me. But then again I don't use BGC and I stopped bothering with CL.

raheme
06-29-2011, 07:48 PM
and for the record, to answer your question mami, i love it when a chick talks shit when i'm hitting it right. it's like throwing lighter fuel on an open fire. even better if you know how to make that pussy (sorry only have experience in fucking bio women) clinch my dick and not just lay there like a dead fish. suck on my ear, grab my ass, clinch my back, grab my balls, DO SOMETHING lol

blk_jnd
06-30-2011, 12:12 AM
and for the record, to answer your question mami, i love it when a chick talks shit when i'm hitting it right. it's like throwing lighter fuel on an open fire. even better if you know how to make that pussy (sorry only have experience in fucking bio women) clinch my dick and not just lay there like a dead fish. suck on my ear, grab my ass, clinch my back, grab my balls, DO SOMETHING lol

Yah, I like dat shitzle. One mami always calls to tease me after that I did not "rape her hard" enuff. Even when I had laid on my A-game. Dayum

But I remember another one that was yelling all kind of stuff for me to do to her. Thinking back, the only thing she did not yell was "pull my hair" (I get that from a lot of GGs) and I know why ... as I purveyed her hairnet, wig in hand. Cue rapid de-stiffening.

TsBrooklynMattel
06-30-2011, 12:37 AM
Yah, I like dat shitzle. One mami always calls to tease me after that I did not "rape her hard" enuff. Even when I had laid on my A-game. Dayum

But I remember another one that was yelling all kind of stuff for me to do to her. Thinking back, the only thing she did not yell was "pull my hair" (I get that from a lot of GGs) and I know why ... as I purveyed her hairnet, wig in hand. Cue rapid de-stiffening. hahaha well i dont like my hair pulled bc im really tender headed- and anemic so if u yank on my hair my face turns red. but for the most part i where my real hair. maybe some extension every once in a while.( had bad experience with wigs) so i try to stay with my real hair. & i dont like to be sodomized. but i like a good HAMMER. & pls guys its not about the size its how u work it.

TsBrooklynMattel
06-30-2011, 12:40 AM

oh okay. kool. but u know if its a tgirl who knows what she's doing she can grib your dick & sometime u cant pullout unless she wants u to. just saying. ( i can do it too) lol
but im not a shit talker, i will give directions to how i want u to fuck me. bc some guys get into there own lil zone ( trying to hold back their nut) that i get bored & it starts to hurt. So idk what comes over me but a whole different side of me starts barking orders like the black chick from SCARY MOVIE

bigdicki
06-30-2011, 01:07 AM

LMAO... same in Chicago. I got "only interested in Tgirls" at the top of my bgc page and every N***a on there, some even after I said no dudes, will send me messages. Can't complain I guess since its mostly gay but the shit gets on my nerves when they repeatedly message me.

thegirlnextdoor
06-30-2011, 01:25 AM

But I remember another one that was yelling all kind of stuff for me to do to her. Thinking back, the only thing she did not yell was "pull my hair" (I get that from a lot of GGs) and I know why ... as I purveyed her hairnet, wig in hand. Cue rapid de-stiffening.

you could pull my hair,choke me,spit in my mouth...Mmmm i love all that shit

thegirlnextdoor
06-30-2011, 01:29 AM
if i have to give a nigga directions on what to do when im offering my ass than you a chump and we all know the saying "this junk in my trunk aint made for...."
i like it rough,hard and just alittle bit painful.you better give me that and show me who the bitch is.

DYNACORD
06-30-2011, 01:34 AM

OH YES INDEED!

I love it. It makes for more fun. Nobody wants to be with someone who just lays there and say's or does nothing. Well I do know one TGirl who only wants the boy to be still and quiet while she tops them. BOOOORING!

raheme
06-30-2011, 01:34 AM
Girl...damn...you really want that ring don't u :D

CosmicTraveler
06-30-2011, 03:41 AM
if i have to give a nigga directions on what to do when im offering my ass than you a chump and we all know the saying "this junk in my trunk aint made for...."
i like it rough,hard and just alittle bit painful.you better give me that and show me who the bitch is.

Errr... could you teach me some moves? >_>

methodman
06-30-2011, 04:13 AM

considering the site? no

CosmicTraveler
06-30-2011, 04:30 AM
I have the strangest urge to watch The Golden Child.

BlaqOrpheus
06-30-2011, 04:42 AM

If that nigga that you're with currently doesn't marry you, I damn sure will...

Themegahomo
06-30-2011, 10:38 AM

Hahaha awesome sauce

Indy24
07-02-2011, 01:09 AM

Well good thing it's just a little weird....

To me there's nothing worse than a inhibited woman.

Genetic girls get somewhat a pass, but as far as me and tgirls go...

IF SHE AINT VERSE IT'S CURSED!

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 01:20 AM

I agree with you on that one. It's annoying to find a girl who won't do certain things. Especially things that just... that just feel nice. :o

thegirlnextdoor
07-02-2011, 01:32 AM

theres nothing inhibited about me anymore..this little girl has grown up.i just like a man that can tear this ass up and not the other way around.
and your right i am cursed..niggas tend to fall in love with me lol

thegirlnextdoor
07-02-2011, 01:33 AM
I agree with you on that one. It's annoying to find a girl who won't do certain things. Especially things that just... that just feel nice. :o

sorry but im a bottom all the way.i love me some head but i dont ever see myself topping a man, just not in my nature you know.

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 01:46 AM
I didn't mean you... >_> You're actually one girl I'd prefer to top like all hell... Which is why I was kinda hoping you'd show me how to do it properly. <.<

Indy24
07-02-2011, 02:23 AM
theres nothing inhibited about me anymore..this little girl has grown up.i just like a man that can tear this ass up and not the other way around.
and your right i am cursed..niggas tend to fall in love with me lol

Yeah well unlike them niggas...I'm not so easily impressed....When I wanna ware a girl out, I've got genetic women for that sort of thing....

So on that note....I don't know what bug crawled up your ass or which one of my passed post rubbed you particularly the wrong way. But I don't really care either.

There's no need for you and I to pick up where Kitty left off at.

Because quite frankly, you don't have that same passion it takes to do that anyway.

The Chaser~

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 03:01 AM
So hostile around here lately...

Indy24
07-02-2011, 03:09 AM

All I do is chase.

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Gotta do what appeals to you.

vidman
07-02-2011, 03:52 AM

I think its global warming.

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Heat has been known to make man act afool. After all the neanderthals didn't get their shit together until the Ice Age. ( or so I believe... )

TsBrooklynMattel
07-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Heat has been known to make man act afool. After all the neanderthals didn't get their shit together until the Ice Age. ( or so I believe... )
what is going on in this thread?

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 08:38 AM
The ever continuing plight of the male bottom rises once more... well, rose once more. It's not really an issue now. To be fair though, I doubt Amber was attempting to be hostile. Seemed more like she was stating a preference.

vidman
07-02-2011, 11:42 AM
The ever continuing plight of the male bottom rises once more... well, rose once more. It's not really an issue now. To be fair though, I doubt Amber was attempting to be hostile. Seemed more like she was stating a preference.

I took it as more of an attempt to create a bandwagon for people to jump on, negatively. Moreso to ridicule those males that are bottoms. I also have a tendency to over analyze things so maybe I over-reacted. Amber explained to me that she was only expressing her opinion, not intending to bash anyone and that she has every right to her opinion. All I could do is agree with her because she is indeed right. After she said that, I quickly digressed. I've already stepped on one gorgeous girl's toes. I don't want to step on another's.

thegirlnextdoor
07-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Yeah well unlike them niggas...I'm not so easily impressed....When I wanna ware a girl out, I've got genetic women for that sort of thing....

So on that note....I don't know what bug crawled up your ass or which one of my passed post rubbed you particularly the wrong way. But I don't really care either.

There's no need for you and I to pick up where Kitty left off at.

Because quite frankly, you don't have that same passion it takes to do that anyway.

The Chaser~

your right.im too busy with my life to argue endlessly about something the next nigga is doing.
*sigh* guess im not shemale enough lmaooo

thegirlnextdoor
07-02-2011, 03:50 PM
and people dont confuse snippy banter as true hostility.we're all adults here people.ITS THE INTERNET LOL

vidman
07-02-2011, 04:10 PM
your right.im too busy with my life to argue endlessly about something the next nigga is doing.

Amber, there is absolutely nothing "shemale" about you. My GAWD!! A woman in every definition of the word.

Bspecial
07-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Amber, there is absolutely nothing "shemale" about you. My GAWD!! A woman in every definition of the word.

I will Cosign on that one:)

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 06:21 PM
and people dont confuse snippy banter as true hostility.we're all adults here people.ITS THE INTERNET LOL

Unfortunately not everyone notices that. Just look at pretty much any topic involving Kitty or Smuzik's posts in the Victoria Porche thread. Damn shame really. Of course, I personally prefer to avoid all that BS.

smuzik
07-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Unfortunately not everyone notices that. Just look at pretty much any topic involving Kitty or Smuzik's posts in the Victoria Porche thread. Damn shame really. Of course, I personally prefer to avoid all that BS.

Yo Cosmic, I would appreciate it if you keep my name out of your posts... you can put on your cheerleading outfit and shake your pom-poms for that corny mofo all you want just keep me out of your posts... thanks

CosmicTraveler
07-03-2011, 02:09 AM
I'm citing examples. If you don't want to be one then don't nake one of yourself. Your e-thuggery will earn you no points here sir.

smuzik
07-03-2011, 02:21 AM
I'm citing examples. If you don't want to be one then don't nake one of yourself. Your e-thuggery will earn you no points here sir.

well keep me out of your fucking examples... not e-thuggery.. real talk homie

CosmicTraveler
07-03-2011, 02:39 AM
I haven't pointed out anything that anyone couldn't see for themselves. You need to get over yourself. I suppose in the mean time I could go ask some of my family if real thugs go around trying to prove how hard they are on tgirl porn forums.

smuzik
07-03-2011, 03:01 AM
I haven't pointed out anything that anyone couldn't see for themselves. You need to get over yourself. I suppose in the mean time I could go ask some of my family if real thugs go around trying to prove how hard they are on tgirl porn forums.

Dude, im not proving anything, just requested to be kept out your posts, examples or whatever. I never mentioned you, nor do I care to. If I was e-thug I would have threatened to slap you with a keyboard and strangle you mouse cord. I dont roll like that.

CosmicTraveler
07-03-2011, 03:06 AM
You attempted to insult me. Had you requested without proving my initial point I would have gladly complied. Don't think you can say what you want in any way you please and still get what you're asking for. All you did was prove my point. I'd prefer not to waste anymore of my time with this.

smuzik
07-03-2011, 03:09 AM
You attempted to insult me. Had you requested without proving my initial point I would have gladly complied. Don't think you can say what you want in any way you please and still get what you're asking for. All you did was prove my point. I'd prefer not to waste anymore of my time with this.

cool........

CosmicTraveler
07-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Indeed. Now, let's all go back to talkin' about what we love. Hardcore sex in various positions. :D

Indy24
07-03-2011, 08:26 PM

If by "shemale" you mean: Beautiful, confident transsexual women who aren't ashamed of their condition, sexual preference, sex organs or the guys they attract, then don't be so hard on yourself....

Not too many women out here can fill those shoes.

LMAO indeed!

vidman
07-03-2011, 09:19 PM
well keep me out of your fucking examples... not e-thuggery.. real talk homie

LMAO @ the pseudothugs!! LOL!!!! Didn't I run you away from here for about 2 months? I guess you went and joined a gym, bought some courage cookies and came back huh? LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I see you're very big on people keeping your name out of their mouths right? SMUZIK SMUZIK SMUZIK SMUZIK SMUZIK. Now, what the fuck are you gonna do about it...HOMIE! Real Talk!!

You exude typical cowardly behavior. You instigate and agitate on the sly. You ease in, drop your taint, then ease out just like the common coward.

Start making contributions to a thread. We all have different opinions about different topics. Some opinions may not be popular with everyone and some may not even agree with your opinion at all, but at least you're contributing. Most comments you post are flat, empty and lack any real substance. Your posts mainly consists of you ridiculing someone who is having a debate with someone else (instigating and agitating) or you cosigning and cheerleading (kissing ass). Hey, go and buy some backbone and some valid talking points along with that gym membership and courage cookies, clown. Produce some substance to a thread and stop making yourself seem worthless and superiorly stupid. Pseudothug! LMAO!!! From the big S. Oak Cliff!! LMAO!!!!!!

vidman
07-03-2011, 09:35 PM

LMFAO!!!!! "Man, you better stop sayin my name! Keep my name out of your mouth!" LMFBAO!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO @ "real thugs go around trying to prove......."

Not cheerleading you on Cos, but I told you a few days ago that you are one funny mutha.....shut yo mouf! LMAO!!!

The best remedy for clowns like this is to ignore them man. After today, Cos, I am officially a traveler of the high road. You make it look like prime luxury on that road. Kinda like the difference between driving a Geo Metro (low road) and driving a Cadillac STS (high road). There is quite the difference ya know.

CosmicTraveler
07-03-2011, 09:47 PM
After nearly 10 years of arguing on the internet, it's just lost it's luster to me. It's like a guy who spends all his time in Junior High fighting and then gets to High School and realizes he should be chasing women. That's pretty much what I've become. Bickering with other guys won't get me laid, so I'm just not gonna put that much effort into it.

Besides that I PMed Smuzik and let him know that I wasn't intending to start anything to begin with. I'd be glad not to mention him again ( this aside... ) so long as he doesn't address me like he did in the initial post. I ain't no square ass trick. :D

vidman
07-03-2011, 10:03 PM
After nearly 10 years of arguing on the internet, it's just lost it's luster to me. It's like a guy who spends all his time in Junior High fighting and then gets to High School and realizes he should be chasing women. That's pretty much what I've become. Bickering with other guys won't get me laid, so I'm just not gonna put that much effort into it.

Besides that I PMed Smuzik and let him know that I wasn't intending to start anything to begin with. I'd be glad not to mention him again ( this aside... ) so long as he doesn't address me like he did in the initial post. I ain't no square ass trick. :D

See? That's what I'm talking about Cos. Sheer class. That's that high road I was speaking of. You make it look oh so smooth my man.

As far as the "square ass trick" line. Not only did it crack me up, but it was kinda 70s-ish. Kinda sounded like something "Rollo" from Sanford and Son would say. Or maybe a line from one of those old Superbad, Dolemite movies. ...or Black Dynamite maybe? LOL!! Either way it goes, I"ll be that this time.

CosmicTraveler
07-03-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm glad you found it funny along with the rest of us. 'Cause honestly I can't imagine myself not laughing even if it were me.

smuzik
07-03-2011, 11:53 PM
LMAO @ the pseudothugs!! LOL!!!! Didn't I run you away from here for about 2 months? I guess you went and joined a gym, bought some courage cookies and came back huh? LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I see you're very big on people keeping your name out of their mouths right? SMUZIK SMUZIK SMUZIK SMUZIK SMUZIK. Now, what the fuck are you gonna do about it...HOMIE! Real Talk!!

You exude typical cowardly behavior. You instigate and agitate on the sly. You ease in, drop your taint, then ease out just like the common coward.

Start making contributions to a thread. We all have different opinions about different topics. Some opinions may not be popular with everyone and some may not even agree with your opinion at all, but at least you're contributing. Most comments you post are flat, empty and lack any real substance. Your posts mainly consists of you ridiculing someone who is having a debate with someone else (instigating and agitating) or you cosigning and cheerleading (kissing ass). Hey, go and buy some backbone and some valid talking points along with that gym membership and courage cookies, clown. Produce some substance to a thread and stop making yourself seem worthless and superiorly stupid. Pseudothug! LMAO!!! From the big S. Oak Cliff!! LMAO!!!!!!

you see i tried to be nice to your punk ass, you are still riding my nutsack. You was supposed to come whip my ass, I gave u my address and im still waiting.... you and me both know your heart pump koolaid lil nigga.... lay down or get beat down... im calling you out, come see me so I can stomp the fuckin skittles out your ass... now what?? do something??... come prove imma pseudothug... LOL... i bet you wont... LOL

thegirlnextdoor
07-04-2011, 03:04 AM
If by "shemale" you mean: Beautiful, confident transsexual women who aren't ashamed of their condition, sexual preference, sex organs or the guys they attract, then don't be so hard on yourself.....

Not too many women out here can fill those shoes.

LMAO indeed!

im a woman regardless of my sexual organs and what i choose to do with them.
any who enjoy your sheMALES.

vidman
07-04-2011, 04:30 AM
you see i tried to be nice to your punk ass, you are still riding my nutsack. You was supposed to come whip my ass, I gave u my address and im still waiting.... you and me both know your heart pump koolaid lil nigga.... lay down or get beat down... im calling you out, come see me so I can stomp the fuckin skittles out your ass... now what?? do something??... come prove imma pseudothug... LOL... i bet you wont... LOL

LOL! Must be the courage cookies....LMAO!!!

smuzik
07-04-2011, 05:38 AM
LOL! Must be the courage cookies....LMAO!!!

right.......

thegreat1
07-04-2011, 08:31 PM

You actually gave out your address dude? Wow...not smart at all smh

vidman
07-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Sometimes ignorance can cloud one's better judgement, G1. SMH too.

vidman
07-04-2011, 09:00 PM

By the way, what up G1. Long time since I've seen you on man.

thegreat1
07-04-2011, 09:49 PM
By the way, what up G1. Long time since I've seen you on man.

I'm here homie...just been sittin back watching...

vidman
07-04-2011, 11:22 PM
I'm here homie...just been sittin back watching...

lol! Watchin the fireworks right? The Black-Tgirls Forum fireworks and the
4th of July fireworks! lol

CosmicTraveler
07-05-2011, 12:10 AM

Like that episode of House of Payne where that old white dude shows up... I would've handled that situation much differently.

CosmicTraveler
07-05-2011, 12:42 AM
So wait, does that mean Brooklyn has given up on the lesbian thing?

aaronk
07-08-2011, 05:17 PM
ive dated a few btg's who were aggressive bottoms and it was good....i was practically married to one for 5 years..she was total bottom and loved it rough..i got kinda sperled from that..gettin more ass than a terlit seat..