PDA

View Full Version : Balls BaLls and more BALLS!!

TslovelyLuxury
07-01-2011, 06:02 PM
so if you are a frequent viewer of my content or a Member of my solo site wwwTsLuxuryDcom you know how i like it!! I only do what i please and I love pleasing.... as you know i eat ass, lick ass, smack ass while fucking, suck dick, deep throat on occasions, shake my ass only if you smack it during... i love tongue kissing, jacking off on video... and most importantly GETTING HEAD!! BUT when im laid back and you rubbing my full 36B natural soft breast you MUST lick and suck my balls.... receiving oral just isnt the same without ball sucking... i know im a freak but i know im not alone when it comes to this. you have seen me take dick before here on btg and a couple sets on my own solo site but im MAINLY TOP and thats never going to change! but this thread is for everyone because i know no one will turn down head..... thats sorta like a bird turning down some bread!lol... and thats doesnt happen... DO YOU LIKE UR BALLS SUCKED or played with during head? let me know comment with your honest opinion!

if you have not yet join us at www.TsLuxuryD.com

subscribe comment and rate my youtube at http://www.youtube.com/BehindTsLuxuryD

and follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/TsLuxuryD

CosmicTraveler
07-01-2011, 06:47 PM
I really wish I knew if I liked it or not... but I certainly enjoy doing.

TslovelyLuxury
07-01-2011, 07:46 PM
I really wish I knew if I liked it or not... but I certainly enjoy doing.

my type of man!!

CosmicTraveler
07-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Yep. n_n Not to make assumptions but I imagine I fit quite well with you sexually.

TslovelyLuxury
07-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Yep. n_n Not to make assumptions but I imagine I fit quite well with you sexually.

yes u do.. and to top it off... you very sexy... is that my rose?

CosmicTraveler
07-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Ah, that pic is so old. You're probably the first one to actually like my hair long. Buuut, the rose could definitely be yours. No problem with that at all.

TslovelyLuxury
07-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Ah, that pic is so old. You're probably the first one to actually like my hair long. Buuut, the rose could definitely be yours. No problem with that at all.

i love long hair especially if u let me pull it while we are fucking... thats my favorite

CosmicTraveler
07-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Ah, if only I'd known that before I cut it long ago. However there's enough for you to pull. No problem at all.

bxboy1984
07-02-2011, 12:39 AM
And luxury is single because.........................*shrugs shoulders*

ANYWAY, I just like enthusiastic head, or enthusiastic sex period. If you wanna get down with the get down, why not love what the fuck youre doing? I think thats half my talent in the sack,, is if im giving head, licking a booty, sucking a nipple or even just kissing, im doing it with passion and fire so I ask for the same in return. That being said, my balls may not be super sensitive, but if my lady is making love to them badboys............*TWO THUMBS AND A HARD DICK UP*

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 12:48 AM
When a woman like Lux is single it's likely because she wants to be. Which is fine with me.

I agree with what you've said there though. The most important part of any sexual act is that both ( or more ) people enjoy it. If it's forced then it simple won't be at maximum capacity enjoyment and in that case everyone loses.

TslovelyLuxury
07-02-2011, 01:05 AM
And luxury is single because.........................*shrugs shoulders*

ANYWAY, I just like enthusiastic head, or enthusiastic sex period. If you wanna get down with the get down, why not love what the fuck youre doing? I think thats half my talent in the sack,, is if im giving head, licking a booty, sucking a nipple or even just kissing, im doing it with passion and fire so I ask for the same in return. That being said, my balls may not be super sensitive, but if my lady is making love to them badboys............*TWO THUMBS AND A HARD DICK UP*

lol... i feel that! im single because no one can truly handle me or accept the type of woman i am... i love sex and i need some who loves it just as much and even more with me... must be tight...clean.. smart... independent and willing to accept my business alot of people cant handle that

TslovelyLuxury
07-02-2011, 01:05 AM
When a woman like Lux is single it's likely because she wants to be. Which is fine with me.

I agree with what you've said there though. The most important part of any sexual act is that both ( or more ) people enjoy it. If it's forced then it simple won't be at maximum capacity enjoyment and in that case everyone loses.

lol.. i am so attracted to u

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 01:14 AM
I'm not used to that kind of response at all. >_>;;

TslovelyLuxury
07-02-2011, 03:40 AM
I'm not used to that kind of response at all. >_>;;

please dont misunderstand or take me the wrong way i just feel you so cool... and down to earth... i cruise the forum in guest mode sometimes and i see your comments and ur never really talking negative or out of the way about anyone or anything... it seems you tell the real you... i respect a man that knows and states what he like/wants no matter who is watching or listening

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 06:06 AM
Oh I didn't mean to give the impression that I took it negatively. Actual a compliment like that from someone as attractive and awesome as you is quite an ego boost. In fact I forgot my manners. Definitely should have said thank you. So, thank you. n _n

berto
07-03-2011, 01:43 AM
I do like my balls sucked or played with, but i like sucking and playing with balls even more.

bxboy1984
07-03-2011, 04:45 AM
lol... i feel that! im single because no one can truly handle me or accept the type of woman i am... i love sex and i need some who loves it just as much and even more with me... must be tight...clean.. smart... independent and willing to accept my business alot of people cant handle that

Other than the business issue, and im torn on it myself because I havent won the lotto yet nor have i cant set up my UTCF (United Tranny College Fund) I cant say dont but Id prefer someone In not sharing sexually, sounds like a reasonable proposition.

TslovelyLuxury
07-04-2011, 12:30 AM
I do like my balls sucked or played with, but i like sucking and playing with balls even more.

sounds like a video!

CosmicTraveler
07-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Me first! Me first!

berto
07-04-2011, 06:30 AM
sounds like a video!

Yes it does

aaronk
07-08-2011, 05:18 PM
i love my balls being licked!!! they are very sensitive!!!

TslovelyLuxury
07-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Me first! Me first!

yes cosmic i have your Models Request form...... and i cant wait to play with you!!

CosmicTraveler
07-13-2011, 10:49 PM
yes cosmic i have your Models Request form...... and i cant wait to play with you!!

If I weren't so lazy... I'd skip around the room a little.

ROC
07-14-2011, 02:37 AM
LOVE IT.......

http://youtu.be/zFaAEq6pUjw

Indy24
07-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Heavy ejaculation comes from stimulation of the testicles. So when I want a healthy reward from my tgirl friend. Licking her coin purse is a must...So yeah that goes with out saying.