View Full Version : Am I correct: A high percentage of white TS's have an attitude

jayveach
07-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Please... No hate intended. I read one of my earlier posts and I took a shot at white transsexuals and didn't even remember doing it.

I seem to think that white transsexuals have an attitude problem.

Okay. I've met with two white transsexuals, two white transvestites, one black transsexual, and two Latin transsexuals.

Not a big group, so wtf am I even talking about?

No sexual conversation what-so-ever. Everyone was cool as fuck(!) except for the two white transsexuals, who were complete jackasses.

When I visit HA, I constantly see white transsexuals starting (or at the very least engaging in) arguments and taking it back to third grade with the name calling. Fags this, faggots that. They are in attack mode.

All except maybe one person on my ignore list on HA is a white ts that I've deemed to be a bickering, childish fool.

I come on here and all the TS's that participate are (as usual) cool as fuck.

WTF man?

One of the white transvestites (who I hung out with for a few hours and was very awesome) told me that she won't do hormones, because of the mental changes that you go through, that it changes your behaviour.

The Latin and black transsexuals I met were just so cool and laid back, so apparently it didn't change them that much.

I didn't bring this up to start no mess. There are white ts's that seem pretty cool like Morgan Bailey, Lisa Paradise, and... well... hmm... I just can't think of them right now, but more do exist!

(Of course, I am black so you know how that goes...)

GroobySteven
07-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Okay. I've met with two white transsexuals, two white transvestites, one black transsexual, and two Latin transsexuals.

You answered yourself.

blkgsxr
07-02-2011, 09:51 AM
You answered yourself.

LMFAO...
To answer the ops question the girls are "girls" Color has nothing to do with it and in their defense they hear the same old game every time dont blame them for being "bitchy" to you if they meet you that said I have met my fair share of childish girls.

raheme
07-02-2011, 11:02 AM
I don't know about your question but...let's not act like there is no racism in the lgbt community. More so white vs. Black. Look @ the news. Every interview about gay marriage almost always says that blacks are the reason why gay marriage won't pass.

Is what it is. If they have attitude probles so be it.

Themegahomo
07-02-2011, 11:12 AM
No doubt. Go to hungoddesses.com

This white girls are the epitome of racist. Not that I care, it is what it is... And I'd still smash.

EDIT : DON'T LINK OR PROMOTE THAT FORUM FROM HERE - seanchai

Look at that lmao

raheme
07-02-2011, 11:57 AM

This white girls are the epitome of racist. Not that I care, it is what it is... And I'd still smash.

Look at that lmao

You can go to any of those non btg forums and see dumb shit like that. I don't mind them saying it though, it confirms what I already thought...stupid people do exist

BlaqOrpheus
07-02-2011, 02:47 PM

Look at that lmao

That was depressing at first... but then it got funny as hell. If it wasn't for blackmon, that post would not have gotten as much traffic from me as it did...

jayveach
07-02-2011, 03:40 PM
You answered yourself.

Yea, yea we know. There's no racism. LOL.

jayveach
07-02-2011, 03:53 PM

Look at that lmao

LMAO is right. I was dying at

Yah but bad white clients are 1 out of 1000 and bad black clients are 800 out of 1000 and thats real talk. Black men are always trying be cheap for instance i can get a white guy to give me 200 and he's done and gone in max 15 minutes a black man will give you a hard time about 80 and he wants EVERYTHING! every position! He wants to take the full hour, in the mean time im missing like 20 phone calls cause this mofo wants his time.

Always trying to screw the black man out of his money and mad that the brother's not having it. Hahaha.

CosmicTraveler
07-02-2011, 06:30 PM
I've met white tgirls on Hung Devils that were cool as hell. It's all in the individual. Those bitches just gathered together as an autonomous collective is all.

Indy24
07-03-2011, 04:31 AM

Look at that lmao

Yeah, well as Indy posted on that forum, I only hook up with black tgirls anyway so who cares.....

BigJoeKrash
07-03-2011, 04:57 AM
Please... No hate intended. I read one of my earlier posts and I took a shot at white transsexuals and didn't even remember doing it.

I seem to think that white transsexuals have an attitude problem.

No sexual conversation what-so-ever. Everyone was cool as fuck(!) except for the two white transsexuals, who were complete jackasses.

When I visit HA, I constantly see white transsexuals starting (or at the very least engaging in) arguments and taking it back to third grade with the name calling. Fags this, faggots that. They are in attack mode.

All except maybe one person on my ignore list on HA is a white ts that I've deemed to be a bickering, childish fool.

I come on here and all the TS's that participate are (as usual) cool as fuck.

WTF man?

One of the white transvestites (who I hung out with for a few hours and was very awesome) told me that she won't do hormones, because of the mental changes that you go through, that it changes your behaviour.

The Latin and black transsexuals I met were just so cool and laid back, so apparently it didn't change them that much.

I didn't bring this up to start no mess. There are white ts's that seem pretty cool like Morgan Bailey, Lisa Paradise, and... well... hmm... I just can't think of them right now, but more do exist!

(Of course, I am black so you know how that goes...)

No there is your answer right there. The women (and I use the term loosely) on that site are on some crazy shit. It sad really that they go there.