PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of getting this one on?

bigdicki
10-11-2008, 09:36 PM
I'll be honest with you... I normally do not like thick t-girls. Matter of fact, the only one to ever do it for me was Trina... and she still does.

But I ran across this honey on craigslist in Dallas. Next time I'm there I plan to get to know her... well.:D Any chance of getting her on the site Seanchai?

Number on craigslist is

(214)462-0437 (Camrey Cashmere)

DrDickenstein
10-13-2008, 04:37 AM
I'm with u Big.....this would be a nice get for BTG!! Saw her once out n about in Dallas (Cedar Springs area)....loaded with curves. Didn't spend any private time though. :(

bigdicki
10-18-2008, 02:35 AM
I'm with u Big.....this would be a nice get for BTG!! Saw her once out n about in Dallas (Cedar Springs area)....loaded with curves. Didn't spend any private time though. :(

I was kinda wondering if it was "camera magic" with those crazy curves. Now I'm even more "hard up":rolleyes:

GroobySteven
10-18-2008, 03:21 AM
I'd like to see some better photos - but apart from that, it would be a thumbs up from me.

DirtySouth
10-18-2008, 03:25 AM
I saw her BGC profile pics. I see why you like her, she seems to be a BIG girl! Post more of them if u can..

DrDickenstein
10-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Here's a few more...yup big girl...ALL OVER! Thick juicy n hard....very nice. :p

andwar
10-19-2008, 04:37 PM
I would greatly appreciate if you could post more BBW's! I have a thing for the big gurlz specially when they have a very attractive passable face and a body made for riding:D

ROC
10-19-2008, 10:17 PM
true Dat, Big Girlz Need Love Too......... How You Doing?lol

bigdicki
10-23-2008, 06:13 AM
Here's a few more...yup big girl...ALL OVER! Thick juicy n hard....very nice. :p

Yea, I couldn't help myself; I had to go to dallas. And you know what? I'm glad I did. :)

I just got back from hooking up with Camrey. GOT-DAYUM! She got a BIG dick playa. Its bigger than mine... At least 10 inches. The pics do no justice to that or her feminine looks. (Damn I hate when you're right Seanchi). I smoked out with her (excuse my misspellling or rambling) and chilled with her. If I lived in Dallas and there was no TSChanel, she'd be my boo. Two things though: one she is versatile but mainly a top and two, she doesn't travel right now. She is interested. Get this girl on!!!

TSSexyChanel
10-23-2008, 07:08 AM
Yea, I couldn't help myself; I had to go to dallas. And you know what? I'm glad I did. :)

I just got back from hooking up with Camrey. GOT-DAYUM! She got a BIG dick playa. Its bigger than mine... At least 10 inches. The pics do no justice to that or her feminine looks. (Damn I hate when you're right Seanchi). I smoked out with her (excuse my misspellling or rambling) and chilled with her. If I lived in Dallas and there was no TSChanel, she'd be my boo. Two things though: one she is versatile but mainly a top and two, she doesn't travel right now. She is interested. Get this girl on!!!

LOL you keep me blushing.

andwar
10-24-2008, 04:49 AM

I just got back from hooking up with Camrey. GOT-DAYUM! She got a BIG dick playa. Its bigger than mine... At least 10 inches. The pics do no justice to that or her feminine looks. (Damn I hate when you're right Seanchi). I smoked out with her (excuse my misspellling or rambling) and chilled with her. If I lived in Dallas and there was no TSChanel, she'd be my boo. Two things though: one she is versatile but mainly a top and two, she doesn't travel right now. She is interested. Get this girl on!!!I probably would have went back too!!glad to read it was well worth the trip!she a very sexy Plus Size girl!with a long walking stick!glad to know thats she's open to being Versatile!and I would luv to have one of are talented photographers shoot her for this site!She looks like she would be a nice addition to the site!

bigdicki
10-24-2008, 04:54 AM
LOL you keep me blushing.

That's what I was born to do! Well, that and the occasional busting a nut.:eek::D

DrDickenstein
10-25-2008, 08:35 AM

Right on BIG!! Seems like u had a good time. Next time I'm in Dallas I'll hit her up. CL ads kinda funny....making car references like "Long Clutch" and "Round Bumper" on the Camry.... lol Anyways...I'm easily amused.