PDA

View Full Version : Black Shemale Candy - Kayla Biggs!!!!

vidman
07-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Has anyone seen the box cover for the Black Shemale Candy movie coming out? Kayla Biggs is not playing! It seems like only yesterday she burst onto the scene and already she's landed a box cover! Wow!!!

The movie is going to also have Paris Pirelli, Shakira, Vanilla and Candi Love in it as well.

Can't wait to see this one!!!!

vidman
07-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Here's the back cover.

kilakali
07-06-2011, 12:48 PM
I am proud of Kayla she really has made an impact on the site in such a short amount of time #1 rated model (before her second set came out) #1 rated all-time favorite photoset. In a few weeks there will be another part of her body that will be BIGG..;) Awesome girl to work with and a great friend.

Candi Love is another one I am happy for as well. I'm glad I was able to get her back on here. I have some crazy footage with her and Diamond Yumm that I shot. She has become popular on various sites now along with Kayla.

Paris P. never worked with her but have been friends for sometime. She has already been nicknamed the next Sexy Jade in some circles.
Hell i'm just happy for all these girls.....:p

thegreat1
07-06-2011, 02:02 PM
When does the dvd drop? I'm sure I'll have to scour the city looking for it smh

vidman
07-06-2011, 04:50 PM
When does the dvd drop? I'm sure I'll have to scour the city looking for it smh

I think the release is going to be somewhere around July 20th.

thegreat1
07-06-2011, 04:55 PM
I think the release is going to be somewhere around July 20th.

Cool...will be looking out for it...hopefully I won't be disappointed

vidman
07-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Cool...will be looking out for it...hopefully I won't be disappointed

I know right? The back cover looks pretty good though. I'm not a big fan of Third World Media productions, but maybe they will surprise me this time.

MrLaker
07-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Looks like a compilation. Ill pass

GroobySteven
07-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Third World Media are only our distributor. This is a Grooby production but it is a release of our web content in DVD format which we do a lot of to reach a greater audience and for those who like the higher format.

vidman
07-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Third World Media are only our distributor. This is a Grooby production but it is a release of our web content in DVD format which we do a lot of to reach a greater audience and for those who like the higher format.

So TWM is a distribution company and not a production company?

GroobySteven
07-07-2011, 09:33 PM
So TWM is a distribution company and not a production company?

They have producers who do exclusive stuff for them and may do some themselves - but they distribute all Grooby releases.

vidman
07-07-2011, 10:15 PM
They have producers who do exclusive stuff for them and may do some themselves - but they distribute all Grooby releases.

Oh! Interesting. I didn't know that. Thank you Seanchai. I thought they were a production company ONLY.

ROC
07-08-2011, 01:59 AM
hey kila. Your girl is doing her thing.......... Kayla biggs is mos def. Representing. Great find once again kilakali.........

Junebud2011
09-13-2012, 09:44 PM
hey kila. Your girl is doing her thing.......... Kayla biggs is mos def. Representing. Great find once again kilakali.........

I had always love Kayla Biggs, when I first saw her pictures from Black Tgirls, her feminine looking face got my eyes glued into the gallery! She was flat-chested at the time but I didn't care! Kayla Biggs had a beautiful silm, fit body. Even Kayla Biggs cock was long and pretty! sexy brown skin that goes with her beautiful big brown eyes, Kayla Biggs got it going on and she knows it too! I'm looking forward in seeing more of Kayla Biggs in the near future! o, I forgot! Kayla Biggs got a sexy, tight Booty too!