PDA

View Full Version : TGirl vacation dreams

MrF
07-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Something different. Post some dreams or plans you have for the ideal vacation or date with a TGirl lover. I've actually thought of it, but the realities of life may never permit them.

1. Week together on an exotic Carribean island.

2. Week at Miami beach. Lay around the beach all day, party at nightclubs all night. A couple shopping sprees thrown in.

3. Week at a Disney resort. Stay in a first class resort hotel luxury suite. This would be a "return to lost innocence" vacation.

4. Date: In the afternoon, take her shopping for a nice formal dress plus accessories (shoes, purse, etc). Then return home to dress up in fine attire and go to a five star restaurant and have an elaborate gourmet meal. Later, she takes off the dress ...

Hmm ... It's nice to dream. :D But I guess I've got too much time on my hands. :rolleyes:

MrF
07-08-2011, 10:09 PM
No other romantics on the forum ?
Even a caveman can be romantic.

5. Shop and dine on the Champs de Elysee, Paris -- boutiques, great restaurants, fine wine.

6. Escape to the Greek island of Santorini. Climb the dormant volcano, sit on the lava rock and gaze into the scenic harbor.

7. Romantic holiday in Venice, Italy.

8. Worship your TG goddess at the Athenian Acropolis, making love in the shadow of the Parthenon.

Believe it or not, I've actually been to these places (5 - 8) ! But minus the TGirl of my dreams, sadly. :o

CosmicTraveler
07-08-2011, 10:27 PM
I can't say I'm not a romantic, unfortunately I've pretty much killed every dream I ever had.

MrF
07-09-2011, 12:35 AM
I can't say I'm not a romantic, unfortunately I've pretty much killed every dream I ever had.

Aww, that's sad. But from what I can tell you are a romantic, though somewhat repressed because you hesitate to take chances. Am I wrong ?

Sometimes you've got to put it all on the line -- take the risk. And for the vacations I mentioned you've got to save up some serious money, too (LOL).

CosmicTraveler
07-09-2011, 12:45 AM
You're pretty good at reading people I can see. But yeah, those vacations sound like they cost some serious cash.