PDA

View Full Version : Ts Lovely Luxury's site............

jigglygmoney
07-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Way too many bugs on the home page. I use IE9 and Firefox and it freezes both of them. I would love to join one day but I refuse to damage my computer. Had to turn of my pc and turn it back on cause it was frozen soo bad. Anyone else have this problem?

TslovelyLuxury
07-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Way too many bugs on the home page. I use IE9 and Firefox and it freezes both of them. I would love to join one day but I refuse to damage my computer. Had to turn of my pc and turn it back on cause it was frozen soo bad. Anyone else have this problem?

im so sorry... it may be because my previous web designer set my site up in html format... the OLD FASHION way to were i have to go in and change codes just to update (takes awhile to load).... im so sorry or this inconvenience but i have went in myself and changed some things.. and it appears to be buffering and playing at a sufficient time now. Once again i apologize.

ps... i guarantee you once you join NOW with my updated equipment and sexual toys, boys, ass and brass.. lol you'll NEVER leave!

kisses,
Lux

peggygee
07-14-2011, 02:49 AM

IE9 seems to be somewhat buggy over-all.

And I went to Luxury's site to see if I had the same problems, for the most
part there were none.