PDA

View Full Version : cot damn, i almost played myself. my brief story

ty-clone
07-09-2011, 06:56 AM
last weekend, me & 3 of my boys went to see the hangover 2. btw great sequel, and if you haven’t seen it, u may not want to read the rest of this thread. anyways somewhere in the middle of the flick, the guys wake up in a shitty hotel have no idea where there at and are trying to find out what happen the previous night & find stu future younger brother in law. after some time they realize they ended up in bangkok. trying to find some sort of clues they finally get a tip that they sent some time at a local strip club. as they go into the club to find out what happen, somebody tells stu that he got it on with one of the strippers. so being around a bunch of beautiful asia women his boys are cheering him on. thereafter they go downstair to ask this girl what happen. so as she appears on screen, then speaks. i say to myself damn this girl looks too familiar. damn this girl voice sounds too familiar. so im scratching my head cause the name of her is on the tip of my tongue and i swear just as i was about to say to my boys “yo that’s yasmine lee” she opened her gown & pulled out her dick then said some shit this is bangkok sweetie there a reason we call it bang cock. the whole theater busted out with laughter. i close my eyes and said WHEW

well i know most or at least some of us on here are DL / discrete, just wanted to share my story

TurboMan
07-09-2011, 10:58 AM
last weekend, me & 3 of my boys went to see the hangover 2. btw great sequel, and if you haven’t seen it, u may not want to read the rest of this thread. anyways somewhere in the middle of the flick, the guys wake up in a shitty hotel have no idea where there at and are trying to find out what happen the previous night & find stu future younger brother in law. after some time they realize they ended up in bangkok. trying to find some sort of clues they finally get a tip that they sent some time at a local strip club. as they go into the club to find out what happen, somebody tells stu that he got it on with one of the strippers. so being around a bunch of beautiful asia women his boys are cheering him on. thereafter they go downstair to ask this girl what happen. so as she appears on screen, then speaks. i say to myself damn this girl looks too familiar. damn this girl voice sounds too familiar. so im scratching my head cause the name of her is on the tip of my tongue and i swear just as i was about to say to my boys “yo that’s yasmine lee” she opened her gown & pulled out her dick then said some shit this is bangkok sweetie there a reason we call it bang cock. the whole theater busted out with laughter. i close my eyes and said WHEW

well i know most or at least some of us on here are DL / discrete, just wanted to share my story

Lmao..Saved by the bell ty.

vidman
07-09-2011, 11:15 AM

LMAO!!! Damn Ty, how would you have explained that if you had blurted that out? What would you have told ya boys? That is definitely an awkward situation.

CosmicTraveler
07-09-2011, 11:55 AM
That's the sort of situation you can only get out of with extreme misdirection, like shouting that someone has a gun and then just running as fast as possible. Or the way Dave Chappelle did in the Black Bush skit... slap a pitcher of water... and run.

62des
07-09-2011, 02:43 PM
LMFAO! Maybe you cold have said you saw her on Maury at best to get out of it if you had slipped up.

milkman1
07-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Now that's funny... I love your story (cause I've been there and almost done that)... Have you guys ever the Maury Pauvich show... (probably messed up his last name, but anyhoooo....) he had girls on his show who either claimed to be real girls or not... so one of the girls (one of my favorite) happens to be Foxy:p....(http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=583&name=Foxy) and I almost her blurted out her name, but I said she was a girl w/flat chest when asked... fortunately, I chose wrong... cause my family was watching the program as well....;)

ty-clone
07-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Lmao..Saved by the bell ty.
yup LMAO

LMAO!!! Damn Ty, how would you have explained that if you had blurted that out? What would you have told ya boys? That is definitely an awkward situation.
vid, i dont even know. and i dont even want to think about it. LOL

ty-clone
07-10-2011, 05:34 AM
That's the sort of situation you can only get out of with extreme misdirection, like shouting that someone has a gun and then just running as fast as possible. Or the way Dave Chappelle did in the Black Bush skit... slap a pitcher of water... and run.
yeah, i really miss dave show, wish he make a come back

ty-clone
07-10-2011, 05:37 AM
LMFAO! Maybe you cold have said you saw her on Maury at best to get out of it if you had slipped up.
great one, maybe i could have said i saw her on jerry show as well

Now that's funny... I love your story (cause I've been there and almost done that)... Have you guys ever the Maury Pauvich show... (probably messed up his last name, but anyhoooo....) he had girls on his show who either claimed to be real girls or not... so one of the girls (one of my favorite) happens to be Foxy:p....(http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=583&name=Foxy) and I almost her blurted out her name, but I said she was a girl w/flat chest when asked... fortunately, I chose wrong... cause my family was watching the program as well....;)
LMAO, at least i would have to answer to my boys, but my family. that would been on a whole another level

mrvice
07-11-2011, 02:49 AM
oh wow sounds like u dodge a quick bullet