PDA

View Full Version : Looking for....

darkness12
07-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Morning Friends,
I Know this may not be the best place to post something like this but I'm cluelesss as to where to start I would like to find a mate Not a prostitute or working girl someone that I can really build something with I know some of you may look at this and say this Dude is disparate but that's far from the case. So I guess the real reasson I posted this is because I don't know where to look and I was wondering if anyone knew if there were some single Ladies in Tn. looking for something more than a donation or just an hour of my time I'm currently in Nashville Tn. Again I know this is silly but I figure what the hell why not.... If anyone reads this and can shed some light my way please reply or inbox me thank you all in advance for your time and considration

CosmicTraveler
07-09-2011, 03:08 PM
This is actually one of the better places to post something like this. I personally can't give you any advice as all my relationships are flukes but... There are plenty of people who can so I'm sure they'll be along soon.

darkness12
07-09-2011, 09:54 PM
This is actually one of the better places to post something like this. I personally can't give you any advice as all my relationships are flukes but... There are plenty of people who can so I'm sure they'll be along soon.

Hey thanks Guy I was kinda nervous putting that out there...but thanks for the support hopefully something will prevail from it

bxboy1984
07-10-2011, 06:24 PM
relationships are random but you do need to put yourself in areas where your desired partner may be. I know nothing of Tennessee but Im sure girls are lurking in the area. Not many as it doesnt scream metro area or trans center but Ive heards tinier places having a solid 10-20 girls (omaha neb shocked me in that way).
Good luck though.

darkness12
07-11-2011, 01:30 PM
relationships are random but you do need to put yourself in areas where your desired partner may be. I know nothing of Tennessee but Im sure girls are lurking in the area. Not many as it doesnt scream metro area or trans center but Ive heards tinier places having a solid 10-20 girls (omaha neb shocked me in that way).
Good luck though.

thank you Bxboy for the support