PDA

View Full Version : Chaos & Lace at the Trash Bar

CosmicTraveler
07-10-2011, 03:13 PM
There's an upcoming show I'm going to on the 18th and I thought I'd invite some people who might be into this kind of music and in the NY area. Wondering how this is relevant? The lead singer and bassist are trans girls. Hence why I thought a post here might be alright, draw out you supporters and chasers alike.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=186538604734430

Back off the red head... she's mine... or will be...

Ms Remy M
07-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Ohhh nice! Hope they put on an awesome show, NY really is the place to be! :)

Fighting...the desire...to rant to all hell...over...facebook...leaving now... :rolleyes:

CosmicTraveler
07-10-2011, 03:34 PM
There's the front woman for the group. Playing on the guitar.

If I get tipsy I'm sure I'll end up hitting on her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q6SoXTW8Uc&feature=related

Ms Remy M
07-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Bah damn Youtube, lol more agreeable to a degree. :p

She is wailing on that guitar!

CosmicTraveler
07-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I was quite impressed. I've been talking to her for a bit actually. She's pretty cool.

thegirlnextdoor
07-10-2011, 07:12 PM
lmaoooooo.i go to trash bar all the time.its not a trans oriented place tho.its a straight bar for people into rock and stuff.people shouldnt show up expecting to see a bunch of trannies.

CosmicTraveler
07-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Hmm... yeah I didn't think about the fact that I might give that impression. >_> In any case though, there's a band, there's drinks. There's bound to be women and men, so there's someone for everyone some where.

thegirlnextdoor
07-10-2011, 07:23 PM
funny if youve seen me there and didnt even know it was me lol

CosmicTraveler
07-10-2011, 07:24 PM
This would be the first time I'm going actually. I really don't get out much. Besides your face is too unique not to notice.

thegirlnextdoor
07-10-2011, 07:27 PM
This would be the first time I'm going actually. I really don't get out much. Besides your face is too unique not to notice.

lol,thanks i think.i might be going to this thing.if you see me dont be too pussy to say hey

CosmicTraveler
07-10-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm afraid I cannot be a pussy madame. I would be forced to eat myself. But I'd be glad to say hi. The whole reason I'm going, well initially, was to help my ex meet some friends in the city. But now I'm kinda into the lead singer so... that's on the back burner. That being said, you could talk to her while I wander around.