PDA

View Full Version : kilakali aka Santa Claus

ast123
07-12-2011, 04:34 AM
Because you delivered a early damn Xmas present. I just saw the video of that 6'4" chic bouncin her ass every which way with her hands on her knees, that ish was like heaven on earth. THAT was a perfect example of what I was requesting. I also the Elektra vid man best believe I am lovin this. Thanks yall

jayveach
07-12-2011, 05:11 AM
Wait.. whawhawaaaat? 6'4" chick bouncin that ass??? Who is this?

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Wait.. whawhawaaaat? 6'4" chick bouncin that ass??? Who is this?

Grab yourself a membership and meet Nyla Melrose in front of your PC asap!! That gal put on one show!!! :) I live for the tall girls, work it. I need her to teach me how to dance :p

jayveach
07-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Grab yourself a membership and meet Nyla Melrose in front of your PC asap!! That gal put on one show!!! :) I live for the tall girls, work it. I need her to teach me how to dance :p

I looked in my archives, I've got it. I must not have watched it yet.

jayveach
07-13-2011, 02:30 AM
No I don't, I've got the damn preview pics!

TurboMan
07-13-2011, 03:22 AM
Yea Ms.Remy her video is smoking hot.

kilakali
07-14-2011, 08:22 AM
Because you delivered a early damn Xmas present. I just saw the video of that 6'4" chic bouncin her ass every which way with her hands on her knees, that ish was like heaven on earth. THAT was a perfect example of what I was requesting. I also the Elektra vid man best believe I am lovin this. Thanks yall

I am glad you enjoyed it. She did very well for a new girl.Next time with her I will make sure she is naked. If I am correct is that what you want to see too?

kilakali
07-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Correction she did it naked. Damn I must be getting old that I cant remember..

TurboMan
07-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Correction she did it naked. Damn I must be getting old that I cant remember..

Hey Kila I'm checking out your current list..very impressive...I know Kim/Gabrielle is gonna be hot without a doubt..bring it on.