PDA

View Full Version : Which model is this?

necron
07-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Hi can anybody tell me the name of this model. Tnx

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 10:22 AM
I believe her name is Kyana.

necron
07-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Excellent thanks

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Questions with pictures like this really make me want to ask the most important question. Where did you see this picture at? It wasn't on Black Tgirls because you would have no reason to ask the question, so which damn pirating site have you been visiting?!? Come on, out with it. :p The more sites we take down for pirating content the more we can afford to continue filming.

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Could've been a forum post somewhere else. >.> Don't badger the pirates! We do what we want 'cause pirates are free! Yo ho diddle dee dee! ( I love that song. )

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Could've been a forum post somewhere else. >.> Don't badger the pirates! We do what we want 'cause pirates are free! Yo ho diddle dee dee! ( I love that song. )

haha and that is the quagmire I find myself in. :p There is difference to taking something for personal use, and posting for the masses. For example, though I download shows and media off the net "technically pirating" I don't see it that way, as I do pay for cable, I just choose the source I watch it on. I also do not make any content I archive available to anyone for distribution. Call me a responsible pirate :p

TsBrooklynMattel
07-12-2011, 05:10 PM
haha and that is the quagmire I find myself in. :p There is difference to taking something for personal use, and posting for the masses. For example, though I download shows and media off the net "technically pirating" I don't see it that way, as I do pay for cable, I just choose the source I watch it on. I also do not make any content I archive available to anyone for distribution. Call me a responsible pirate :p

"Responsible Pirate." ^_^

necron
07-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Actually this came up with google and i wanted more info as i couldn't see a full list of models as part of the site tour.

Do what you want, ‘cause a pirate is free,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want ‘cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

jigglygmoney
07-16-2011, 02:32 AM
The girl in the pic is a sex change. She's been one for a while now.