PDA

View Full Version : STR8 Men who occasionally crossdress who are attracted soley to TS

TsBrooklynMattel
07-12-2011, 06:36 PM
how do you feel about guys who are soley attracted to TS & occasionally crossdress?

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 06:42 PM
I'll do an undercover expose and deliver the scoop. >_>

TsBrooklynMattel
07-12-2011, 06:43 PM
i'll do an undercover expose and deliver the scoop. >_>

***exclusive***

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 07:02 PM
So not my cup of tea for many obvious reasons, but I know guys who fit that description.

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 07:04 PM
They aren't really that obvious. >_>

TsBrooklynMattel
07-12-2011, 07:05 PM
So not my cup of tea for many obvious reasons, but I know guys who fit that description.

how do u feel about it? not saying ur attracted to them for obvious reasons but do u find it odd or accepting of it. Like if ur best tg friend dated crossdressers. one day u saw him in drag and the next day a suave man

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 07:09 PM
They aren't really that obvious. >_>

Sure they are, I'm not physically attracted to men. This may sound a bit harsh, but I'm not attracted to cross-dressers, It's not personal, but breast, of some shape and size is something I find enticing. A flat man chest, is really a turn off for me.

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Sure they are, I'm not physically attracted to men. This may sound a bit harsh, but I'm not attracted to cross-dressers, It's not personal, but breast, of some shape and size is something I find enticing. A flat man chest, is really a turn off for me.

Oh, okay. Yeah I guess that was more obvious than I realized since I feel the same way. I forgot that for most of your answers I should just... look within myself. >.>

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 07:14 PM
how do u feel about it? not saying ur attracted to them for obvious reasons but do u find it odd or accepting of it. Like if ur best tg friend dated crossdressers. one day u saw him in drag and the next day a suave man

Oh I'm totally accepting of it. I applaud the guys who are comfortable in liking to wear the clothes, but still want to live a regular guy life. lol Have a ball, so long as you aren't stealing the clothes lol I have a male friend that likes to get in the clothes, but then want to go skateboarding the next day with all the other guys. We can have fun going out as girls to the bar or movies one night and then hang out at our skate park the next day. Doesn't matter to me in the slightest, but if he wanted me to come over and hang while he's in drag in secret, like if he had a hotel room or something, I would feel a little creeped out, as I don't want to be part of a sexual fantasy, but if we are just doing regular day to day stuff, no issues.

TsBrooklynMattel
07-12-2011, 07:20 PM
oh i'm totally accepting of it. I applaud the guys who are comfortable in liking to wear the clothes, but still want to live a regular guy life. Lol have a ball, so long as you aren't stealing the clothes lol i have a male friend that likes to get in the clothes, but then want to go skateboarding the next day with all the other guys. We can have fun going out as girls to the bar or movies one night and then hang out at our skate park the next day. Doesn't matter to me in the slightest, but if he wanted me to come over and hang while he's in drag in secret, like if he had a hotel room or something, i would feel a little creeped out, as i don't want to be part of a sexual fantasy, but if we are just doing regular day to day stuff, no issues.

same way i feel

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 07:21 PM
but if he wanted me to come over and hang while he's in drag in secret, like if he had a hotel room or something, I would feel a little creeped out.

You should be even more creeped out if he's pretending to be his mom.

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 07:27 PM
You should be even more creeped out if he's pretending to be his mom.

lol ha you are too much. nah he's a cool guy, and is like punk rocker, so even when he does dress, it still comes off as more androgynous than flat out girl. Typical hot topic type of attire, so you get the idea.

thegirlnextdoor
07-12-2011, 07:30 PM
i avoid them.it creeps me out and makes me feel gay

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Oh I get it. I think that's what Emma was doing before she went full time.

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 07:36 PM
i avoid them.it creeps me out and makes me feel gay

That response is gold...

thegirlnextdoor
07-12-2011, 07:41 PM
That response is gold...

its true.i dont want to sleep with a man who like to dress in womans clothes.crossdressers arent pre-transitioned transwomen because they dont feel like women or want to be women.
often times in my experience they are the worst at fetishizing t girls.

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 07:47 PM
its true.i dont want to sleep with a man who like to dress in womans clothes.crossdressers arent pre-transitioned transwomen because they dont feel like women or want to be women.

Hmm. I don't actually know any cross dressers so I can't really say.

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 07:48 PM

Very good points, crossdresser/drag queens/transvestites are not Pre Op Trans in the slightest! Those three have no intention of actually transitioning or feel like a woman born in a male body.

Ms Remy M
07-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Oh I get it. I think that's what Emma was doing before she went full time.

*nods* perhaps, his attire does match hers a lot actually :cool: Again, he plays in a band, and goes to the goth/emo/industrial nights at clubs so, most guys are looking just like him too. He does use a female name during those instances, so I see it as being a little different for him compared to the rest of the guy crowd there.

CosmicTraveler
07-12-2011, 07:55 PM
How odd... Not the comment before this one, the other stuff.

peggygee
07-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Post 400

Ever the politico that I am, I must admit to not being a fan of transvestites /
cross-dressers for political reasons.

They may be "Eve" on the weekend, but come Monday, and they are back to
"Steve", then they usually have no concern or vested interest in the transcommunity.

Ms Remy M
07-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Post 400

Ever the politico that I am, I must admit to not being a fan of transvestites /
cross-dressers for political reasons.

They may be "Eve" on the weekend, but come Monday, and they are back to
"Steve", then they usually have no concern or vested interest in the transcommunity.

Congrats! :) I'll really have a "cheese" on my face when you hit 420 :D

That is a good point that I had not considered when making my initial post.