PDA

View Full Version : How many Guys would walk around with their Eyes CLOSED and Pants OPEN

TsBrooklynMattel
07-14-2011, 05:42 AM
this is a question on peoples emotional capcity.

Who would rather go thru life with your eyes closed and pants open? Why?

CosmicTraveler
07-14-2011, 05:49 AM
I tried being that kind of guy but it's just not for me. Without an emotional attachment sex is just no fun. I have to be at least friends with a person to get a full experience. And even now I have yet to actually orgasm with anyone. I'm looking for something... really big... and I'm not gonna find it by just banging people I don't care about.

That's just me though. I'd rather make love than just screw people.

BlaqOrpheus
07-14-2011, 07:30 AM
I tried being that kind of guy but it's just not for me. Without an emotional attachment sex is just no fun. I have to be at least friends with a person to get a full experience. And even now I have yet to actually orgasm with anyone. I'm looking for something... really big... and I'm not gonna find it by just banging people I don't care about.

That's just me though. I'd rather make love than just screw people.

I get you bro... That's the main reason I'm holdin' on to my virginity... :cool:

james7
07-14-2011, 07:35 AM
now and days you got to watch who you fuck anyways really its like suicide its best to develop a relationship or some sort of trust now and days

CosmicTraveler
07-14-2011, 07:41 AM
I get you bro... That's the main reason I'm holdin' on to my virginity... :cool:

That's not a bad idea at all. You especially wanna wait until you have a steady source because when you do it and then you don't do it for a long time, it's much worse than having never done it... After all, you can't get withdrawals from something you never had.

bxboy1984
07-15-2011, 07:12 PM
couldnt do it even with testosterone pouring from my toenails, sure cant do it now.
Plus...with eyes closed you hear even more, and stupidity is the biggest turnoff in the world for me. Just before chest hair.

MrLaker
07-15-2011, 09:38 PM
Maaaan im 21 I aint settling down. And if you fine I can bang u if we're friends or not.