PDA

View Full Version : This girl

hdotson61
07-18-2011, 09:31 AM
BTG someday????...i hope.. i posted her on here a while ago..

KYM WOOD i believe

http://kymts.tumblr.com/

Ms Remy M
07-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Isn't she latina, not black? She'd likely go on the Shemale Yum site.

She is also located in NY, I go out of my way not to recruit models from areas other photogs already film in. It's a bit like stealing, though some fail to realize that.

thegreat1
07-18-2011, 11:56 PM

She is also located in NY, I go out of my way not to recruit models from areas other photogs already film in. It's a bit like stealing, though some fail to realize that.

Just do it and if they have a problem with you, I'll kick their ass for you lol

DYNACORD
07-19-2011, 04:57 AM
This girl looks sorta hot.

Hope that's not the back of her house. Geeeez!

raheme
07-19-2011, 02:30 PM
This girl looks sorta hot.

Hope that's not the back of her house. Geeeez!

Sometimes I'm suprised at the conditions some dudes will go through to get some ts ass...ain't no way in the world id go to a chicks house and the outside looks like that. Setting yourself up to get robbed.

Ms Remy M
07-19-2011, 03:40 PM
lol Perhaps, it is only an out the way location used for the revealing photos...

raheme
07-19-2011, 07:05 PM
lol Perhaps, it is only an out the way location used for the revealing photos...

I know a preject back door when I see one ms remy lol

07-19-2011, 10:02 PM

hmmm, that's pretty cool of you

bigdicki
07-20-2011, 04:19 AM
She's on Strokers but honestly having kicked it with her (not fucked her) she ain't nothing special in the personality department IMHO. Plastic surgery can go to your head... pun intended.:cool: