PDA

View Full Version : Chest Hair...

CosmicTraveler
07-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Yes, this topic... Me being almost as hairy as Logan, I often get comments from women to shave, or wax and shit like that. Sometimes I do it just for the hell of it, it looks good. But it's more work than I wanna do... Anyways the point I'm working my way towards is, just what do the ladies generally like? Do you prefer a hairy man or a smooth one? Light? Or bear status, where do you like hair? Why am I asking? For my own personal reference of course. But if this helps other people, well then fine...

Also I might add... I already know what you think Remy... You get out of here. :mad:

thegirlnextdoor
07-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Yes, this topic... Me being almost as hairy as Logan, I often get comments from women to shave, or wax and shit like that. Sometimes I do it just for the hell of it, it looks good. But it's more work than I wanna do... Anyways the point I'm working my way towards is, just what do the ladies generally like? Do you prefer a hairy man or a smooth one? Light? Or bear status, where do you like hair? Why am I asking? For my own personal reference of course. But if this helps other people, well then fine...

Also I might add... I already know what you think Remy... You get out of here. :mad:

i think you know my stance too

Ms Remy M
07-21-2011, 11:48 PM

lol One of the few people on here that routinely makes me smile and/or burst out laughing. *walks out quietly*

CosmicTraveler
07-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Uhhh, yeah I believe I do... which upon taking note of is kind of a problem because you and Remy are probably the only women around here with a consistent appearance........ Dammit.

thegirlnextdoor
07-21-2011, 11:59 PM
i come here mostly to read you and remys funny and constant banter.too bad (good for me) shes not into dudes......

Ms Remy M
07-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Ah come here both of you *hugs* Her's is a little longer and tighter sorry Cosmic, at least you get a hug though ;)

CosmicTraveler
07-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Sometimes I want not to be a dude... - _- If only I weren't so manly.

thegirlnextdoor
07-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Ah come here both of you *hugs* Her's is a little longer and tighter sorry Cosmic, at least you get a hug though ;)

he'll live.......

CosmicTraveler
07-22-2011, 12:16 AM
he'll live.......

What? Hey... don't make decisions for me! - dies - I do as I please. X___X

Ms Remy M
07-22-2011, 12:21 AM
What? Hey... don't make decisions for me! - dies - I do as I please. X___X

Just keep being yourself Cosmic, some girls will appreciate you. You are good at making me laugh, so I know that would be true of others and that is a great trait to have.

CosmicTraveler
07-22-2011, 12:25 AM
I get that a lot. Truth be told I'm just saying what I think... which then makes me question the stuff that goes on in my head...

kittymatthews
07-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Way i see it, hairless is always better. With hair it's about a 40/60 chance of being gross

CosmicTraveler
07-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Yes. That is quite true. But when a smooth guy sticks pencils between his fingers and calls you a rookie, it's not the same... it's just not the same.

raheme
07-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Not a chick but I am a dude that stays well groomed...a general rule of thumb is that hair traps sweat and funk. I try to keep myself well groomed and shaved. If you do have a gang of chest and pube hair, u gotta put some baby powder on or else your shits gonna be ripe, especially in this 100 plus degree weather. And baby powder just kills the probability of you getting some spontaneous head lol...chicks don't dig powdered donuts

CosmicTraveler
07-22-2011, 05:00 PM
I imagine that to be quite true. I don't know much about spontaneous head but I imagine seeing a bunch of white powder on someone's junk isn't so keen. On the other hand I condition any hair on my body to keep it nice and soft and smelling good. But in this weather that can be short lived.

peggygee
07-23-2011, 02:40 AM

As with all things, moderation.

Too much, and he will scratch and irritate my sioft, smooth and sensitive
skin.

Too little, and I get that metrosexual vibe, and worry about coming home
and finding him trying on my panties.

:eek: