PDA

View Full Version : Look at her now!!

tgluver
07-22-2011, 02:48 AM
I was looking around on a site and came across one of my favorite ladies.
Ms.Shakira Barbie aka shakira Allure she definitely made some changes which I hope makes her happy but I hope she doesn't go overboard and get too much surgery.

Here are some recent pics I wouldn't think twice about taking her to meet the folks she looks amazing so cute she put GG's to shame. Wifey material hands-down.

I had too look like four times because I couldn't believe she had changed so fast.

Has anyone on here spent time with her?
Like just hanging or any intimate moments?

vidman
07-22-2011, 02:53 AM
I was looking around on a site and came across one of my favorite ladies.
Ms.Shakira Barbie aka shakira Allure she definitely made some changes which I hope makes her happy but I hope she doesn't go overboard and get too much surgery.

Here are some recent pics I wouldn't think twice about taking her to meet the folks she looks amazing so cute she put GG's to shame. Wifey material hands-down.

I had too look like four times because I couldn't believe she had changed so fast.

Gracious!!!! She has really blossomed into a beautiful woman!!! Astonishing! I mean, she was always cute but now.......DAYUM!!! I agree with you on the overdoing it part. I hate to see girls who go overboard with the additions. The object of being a woman is to look like one (blend in with women of society), not stick out like a sore thumb.

I don't blame you homie, take her home to mama right now or I will!!!! lol.

Nice pics homie. Keep em coming if you have more.

james7
07-24-2011, 12:42 AM
she fine but the real question is do she like the brothers thats her only flaw 2 me i would also like to see some black dick in her no racist so i hope you guys can pull that off like yall did sheeba but yeah she super hot could be wifey type shit

raheme
07-24-2011, 01:00 AM
she fine but the real question is do she like the brothers thats her only flaw 2 me i would also like to see some black dick in her no racist so i hope you guys can pull that off like yall did sheeba but yeah she super hot could be wifey type shit

You don't get boobs and a face like that screwing black dudes...lol

Some shit I read on another board, thought it was sad/funny

james7
07-24-2011, 01:02 AM

i know its sad right lol

peggygee
07-24-2011, 01:33 AM

i know its sad right lol

Y'all ain't right.

:rolleyes:

kilakali
07-24-2011, 11:29 PM
I met her at BMN through Frank when she was here shooting her hardcore. Real nice girl soft spoken and polite.