PDA

View Full Version : How would you guys react if your tranny girlfriend did the following?

kittymatthews
07-23-2011, 06:46 AM
Wanted you to have a 3 some with another man?

Anyone who's down wins points in my book. :)

Bisexual men step up!

Ms Remy M
07-23-2011, 02:17 PM
No's! :( @what no longer exist. This thread seems harmless, I'm glad we are going to try and keep it that way

CosmicTraveler
07-23-2011, 02:49 PM
I'd give it a maybe. After all I'd ask her for a threesome, I should be at least willing to consider it. But, like her, I also reserve the right to say that this isn't giving me a boner and as such I decline.

Indy24
07-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Me and my friends would occasionally party/run trains on genetic girls a few years back. We filmed one episode with a regular chick we'd hang out with and while watching the video we spotted one of the crew touching my other friends dick while he was fucking her.....Lets just say that he's no longer part of the crew or my friends roommate.

I've had even had a couple tgirls run a train on me last year. But me fucking with a guy in any fashion is out.

Indy24
07-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Come to think about it. There was was this one tgirl I use to hang tough with who came out of her mouth and ask how I would feel fucking one of her other guy friends with benefits while she watched and maybe joined in....

That convo didn't end to well!

And since she wanted me to be so sociable I ended up fucking at least 3 of her girlfriends as the months went on...When I'm in the circle, I'm in the circle.

So my thing is don't play with me...you want me to experiment with one of your other boy toys but get bent out of shape because you saw one of your female friends in my car???

Really?! Well I've got other plans Babe.

thegirlnextdoor
07-23-2011, 05:32 PM
^**rolls eyes**^

twowaybro
07-23-2011, 05:35 PM
TS-M-TS threesomes are my thing but M-M-TS...not interested. Not my kinda party.

Indy24
07-23-2011, 05:37 PM
*Offers some Visine*

thegirlnextdoor
07-23-2011, 05:41 PM
lmaoooooo...as much i hate to admit this but i kinda like your sense of humor

Indy24
07-23-2011, 06:23 PM
lmaoooooo...as much i hate to admit this but i kinda like your sense of humor
Yeah well when most Tgirls put me in the "Boston Crab" submission hold they tend to love it even more.

kittymatthews
07-24-2011, 03:00 AM
lol

Come on

what if he was crossdressed?

lol it's so hard to find a guy who wants to have a threesome with a tgirl. I love how a guy can bend over and get fucked and suck cock all day long, but another dude in the room? OH HELL NO. lol. I mean it would be better if they interacted, but they dont HAVE to. lol. It would just turn me on a lot more.

lol.

cumshooter69
07-24-2011, 06:51 AM
Wanted you to have a 3 some with another man?

Anyone who's down wins points in my book. :)

Bisexual men step up!

I'm all for it, that's one of my fantasies.

kittymatthews
07-24-2011, 06:54 AM
YES. <3

lets set it up.

cumshooter69
07-24-2011, 06:54 AM
lol

Come on

lol it's so hard to find a guy who wants to have a threesome with a tgirl. I love how a guy can bend over and get fucked and suck cock all day long, but another dude in the room? OH HELL NO. lol. I mean it would be better if they interacted, but they dont HAVE to. lol. It would just turn me on a lot more.

lol.

There would have to be interaction from all 3 involved, everyone would have to top and bottom and perform oral or it's not worth having the threeway.

kittymatthews
07-24-2011, 06:55 AM
See, what i want is a guy who's a top and a guy who's verse. i wanna watch them get it on and i want a nice sandwhich. :)

cumshooter69
07-24-2011, 06:58 AM
See, what i want is a guy who's a top and a guy who's verse. i wanna watch them get it on and i want a nice sandwhich. :)

that sounds good to me, as long as you save some of your cum for me

kittymatthews
07-24-2011, 12:04 PM
that sounds good to me, as long as you save some of your cum for me

ah, that's where things get complicated.

Indy24
07-24-2011, 06:17 PM
lol

Come on

lol.
Be careful what you wish for. You may get that combination and as a result the outcome may leave you as the 3rd wheel.

I observed this once with a group of genetic females that me and my friends where having and orgy with some years ago.

There were 5 guys and 3 girls....and after about an hr the 3 girls wanted to be in be alone.

Two guys left after they got their nut off and the two remaining with me didn't get the hint. So one of the girls became annoyed, got dressed and asked me to take her home.

My home of course.

So once we got there I ask her is she was feeling the vibe with me and my friends, to which she said "Yes but I can have dick anytime. I don't often get to be with another female. So of course when the opportunity comes, then she's going to be the main focus and in this case there were two"

So my point is if both guys in question live their lives as straight but still deal with other guys when the get the opportunity. Then chances are Miss Kitty you may end up the odd one out.

This is one of the many cons that come with 3'somes. So be mindful.

kittymatthews
07-24-2011, 11:59 PM
I highly doubt it. I've been gang banged a few times and i'm always the center of attention.

htownmusic
07-25-2011, 03:47 PM
I highly doubt it. I've been gang banged a few times and i'm always the center of attention.

its cus ur so cute...

I would... m-ts-m... she'd get that train ran on her... I'm not attracted to dudes tho so we couldnt do anything alone

berto
07-25-2011, 05:23 PM
I have no problem with it, i would actually love to do. I am bisexual and have been in one of those threesomes and been with dudes solo before, so its not problem with me.

cumshooter69
07-25-2011, 05:31 PM
I have no problem with it, i would actually love to do. I am bisexual and have been in one of those threesomes and been with dudes solo before, so its not problem with me.

It's cool there are others on here just like me, I have no problem with it either

Indy24
07-25-2011, 09:27 PM

So have I my dear.....So have I....:cool:

kittymatthews
07-25-2011, 11:14 PM

I will not respond!!!!!

*holding herself baaaack"

CosmicTraveler
07-26-2011, 12:16 AM
I will not respond!!!!!

*holding herself baaaack"

But... that is a response.

raheme
07-26-2011, 01:12 AM

you are off the gotdamn chain boy lmao

you a wild dude

aaronk
07-26-2011, 06:26 PM
does fuckin your ts girlfreind in the hallway of a peepshow while about 3 other guys watch count???

kittymatthews
07-27-2011, 06:02 AM
nope, someone's gotta cross cocks. lol.

vidman
07-27-2011, 06:59 AM
you are off the gotdamn chain boy lmao

you a wild dude

Raheme, let me just say that Indy is mad cool and that's why I like him. He's 200% comfortable with who he is and he could care less how anyone feels about him or his thought process. Mad respect for a person like that. Definitely one of the realest guys I've encountered here in the Forum.

NC-BTGhunter
07-28-2011, 07:33 AM
I would do it. Im a top and I'll pretty much try anything once or twice.

ROC
07-28-2011, 08:49 PM
would love a threesome, but not with another dude.......... Here's my dream threesome.......... Sheeba, nadia, and myself.......

bxboy1984
07-30-2011, 01:13 AM
pass
threesomes are overrated for me, and too much work, during and after.

raheme
07-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Fuck a 3some like my man said...nothing better than a good game of 1 on 1

Indy24
08-01-2011, 12:47 AM
I actually wouldn't mind a genetic/ts threesome

Second thought what if one of us get the genetic girl pregnant and not sure who....I guess that would make for good a discussion on Maury.

Or better yet "Three Company" the chaser version...

....Wait, the thought of actually having pussy and TS cock all under one roof would be too sweet a deal to pass on, provided both of their heads were screwed on straight. Basically if I was feeling both of them like that, then I'd keep both of them and claim the child regardless... Shit "Big Love" wouldn't have nothing on me, my chasing days would be over LOL!

Ms Remy M
08-01-2011, 06:24 PM
I actually wouldn't mind a genetic/ts threesome

Second thought what if one of us get the genetic girl pregnant and not sure who....I guess that would make for good a discussion on Maury.

Or better yet "Three Company" the chaser version...

....Wait, the thought of actually having pussy and TS cock all under one roof would be too sweet a deal to pass on, provided both of their heads were screwed on straight. Basically if I was feeling both of them like that, then I'd keep both of them and claim the child regardless... Shit "Big Love" wouldn't have nothing on me, my chasing days would be over LOL!

One of my 'ex's' who is a model on this site, has a daughter and is also into GG's like myself, so we had interesting setup which is similar to what you've mentioned above. Though, she didn't have full custody, so her daughter would basically just come and hang out with us opposed to living with us. lol those were interesting and fun times ;)

----------------
Now playing: Gothminister - Gothic Anthem (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/gothminister/track/gothic+anthem)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Indy24
08-03-2011, 08:58 PM
One of my 'ex's' who is a model on this site, has a daughter and is also into GG's like myself, so we had interesting setup which is similar to what you've mentioned above. Though, she didn't have full custody, so her daughter would basically just come and hang out with us opposed to living with us. lol those were interesting and fun times ;)

----------------
Now playing: Gothminister - Gothic Anthem (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/gothminister/track/gothic+anthem)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Wow you're livin the American dream!!!

*Solutes*

CosmicTraveler
08-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Wow you're livin the American dream!!!

*Solutes*

Whoa now... the real American dream is to do as little as possible and get paid for it. A situation like that is more like something that would stem from it.

62des
08-04-2011, 01:58 PM
I'd only do it as long as there is no contact between me and the other guy. But if she suggested a 3some I would suggest her find somebody else. They aren't good for relationships and I take them very seriously. Which is why I stay single until I see something worthwhile. But if it was a sex buddy thing I would do it as long as she agreed to have one with another ts or gg. But I won't be doing anything with the other guy.

eclectic_co
08-07-2011, 04:28 AM
I have been in this position before. And although both me and the other guy were more interested in the lady then each other, there was substantial contact on everyone's part in all directions.

:cool: