PDA

View Full Version : Hot topic

hiylas85
07-23-2011, 09:16 PM
This topic is so severe...........

Now 1 thing about it is that 1. Life is life..ok there is no other way to put it. How come this whole tv/ts/gbl&t lifestyle is yet so glamerous but at the same time sooo competitive? Im getting so sick of men and women in general acting like THIS shit was born yesterday? This lifesyle has been around for many years and its not going no where either but us/we put our lives out here for many reasons only to find that some or most of us going in circles? I mean meeting other people involved with this lifestyle can be a good thing then it could be a bad thing,but for the most part I love me and all of me but I feel like heterosexuals/gbl&t communities need to try to get along with eachother instead of being against each other!

Ms Remy M
07-23-2011, 09:55 PM
lol It's very much like Jawbreakers. You are either in the popular/pretty/talented crowd or not. This is especially true with entertainment of any kind.

I tend to fall into the 'not'/underdog category. I can care less for egos, glad handers and the like. Many people want that spotlight, and in typical fashion, the spotlight shines on the few not the many. So those that want their 15 minutes of perceived fame will throw their peers under the bus and worse to attain it. Any one person doesn't have to play the 'popular' competitive game, but it seems people just get sucked into it.

I despise being rated on any level, and they are all arbitrary anyway so again, don't let what anyone tells you affect how you choose to live your life. Just do what makes you happy.

Ms Remy M
07-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Also, instead of using the Title 'Hot Topic', use the topic subject matter as your Title. For example, this topic could be Unity, or Competitiveness etc.