PDA

View Full Version : It's not about bottom vs top/verse anymore...

Indy24
07-24-2011, 05:48 PM
I've come to realize that there are two type of tgirls I encounter

On one hand you've got tgirls who hate everything about the sex they were born as and wished to God that they were born as genetic females. SRS is their ultimate goal and don't usually feel complete until they have this surgery. As a result when they meet guys who may be genuinely straight, they're often rejected when showing any affection towards her penis. To these tgirls their anus represents the vagina.

Then there are tgirls who feel like women yet are still comfortable with their bodies and organs they were born in. Like others they take hormones, get work done, hair removal etc. and their sex lives tend to be more open to guys who don't mind pleasuring their male parts. And most of them have no desire to get SRS. They have their own way of thinking and don't care how society views them.

Both go through life transitioning yet their lifestyles and opinions can be totally different.

For me as a trans attracted male I find it important to distinguish one from the other since not all of them share the same POV as me. Yet we all live in a society ignorance and hypocrisy is the norm. Some wish to conform into that lot while other have could care less when living their lives how they see it.

Either way this helps me to understand TS better when socializing. Do you agree?

Ms Remy M
07-24-2011, 06:03 PM
lol I'm a mix of the two, I'm complicated. I absolutely want to have SRS, without a freaking doubt, simply can't afford at this time. I always take every aspect of my HRT seriously and do my darn best to not miss a dose. I do enjoy using that member, it's there isn't it!?! lol I also despise it and wish it was never there at all. I'm not what you would consider a Bottom, though, in a relationship I will if it's desired. I want my breast to get majority of attention sexually, they are super sensitive and ready and willing to squirt milk in a lucky person mouth lol Don't worry it's sweeter than dairy. I also don't find men or male mannerism attractive at all, so I'm a lesbian born in a male body :) Us trans women are almost like the next stage of evolution. :p

So glad to have FoxyTunes on this laptop

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Forty Six & Two (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/forty+six+%26+two)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

thegirlnextdoor
07-24-2011, 06:43 PM
why do you view girls who want srs and arent connected to their penises in a negative manner?? its not about conforming to society but doing what THEY NEED to feel like a woman.some girls are just content with hormones to feel womanly,others need implant or surgery and some want pussies.it takes a great deal of strength,courage and conviction to transition no matter what the end result maybe.
personally i dont have anything against my penis (i use it everyday lol).while i am a bottom i do enjoy having my dick stimulated sexually (mostly thru head).i always considered men who got fucked as less masculine but as i grow older and more into my sexuality my perceptions about such things change.my current boyfriend is mildly verse and i have no problem with that.ill probably end up indulging him one day soon in the name of experimentation and love.
while ill most likely wont be getting srs i do plan on getting physically castrated.given a choose tho you can bet your ass i would of loved to be born a gg.im just making the best out of this ts situation.

CosmicTraveler
07-24-2011, 07:16 PM
If I could, I would get work done to become half man half monkey... Yeah I'm serious.

raheme
07-24-2011, 07:18 PM
why do you view girls who want srs and arent connected to their penises in a negative manner?? its not about conforming to society but doing what THEY NEED to feel like a woman.some girls are just content with hormones to feel womanly,others need implant or surgery and some want pussies.it takes a great deal of strength,courage and conviction to transition no matter what the end result maybe.
personally i dont have anything against my penis (i use it everyday lol).while i am a bottom i do enjoy having my dick stimulated sexually (mostly thru head).i always considered men who got fucked as less masculine but as i grow older and more into my sexuality my perceptions about such things change.my current boyfriend is mildly verse and i have no problem with that.ill probably end up indulging him one day soon in the name of experimentation and love.
while ill most likely wont be getting srs i do plan on getting physically castrated.given a choose tho you can bet your ass i would of loved to be born a gg.im just making the best out of this ts situation.

Lol @ "mildly verse"

I swear y'all be making shit up lmao

CosmicTraveler
07-24-2011, 07:21 PM
Everything is made up. Everything.

thegirlnextdoor
07-24-2011, 07:40 PM
Lol @ "mildly verse"

I swear y'all be making shit up lmao

mildly verse means he's mostly top but he has bottomed before and is down to do it again asshole

Indy24
07-24-2011, 07:41 PM

This is pretty much a directory for guys who date TS and don't always get the same experience.

Think of the two descriptions as polar opposites were as Ms Remy has admitted to being somewhere in the middle of the two.

It's not negative for a woman not to use her penis or to obtain SRS. The disconnect comes in when girls like this condemn anything that doesn't live up to the male and female standard that society as a whole dictates on everyone. Which is kind of strange to me since the clinical term "transsexual" goes hand and hand with "grey area" since male and female roles have never been black in white to begin with.

To me a lot of tgirls come off as transophobes, meaning that there is no doubt in my mind that if they were born as genetic females they'd be as ignorant and unbearable as most of those who look down on trannies and the guys they attract.

So when I hear terms like "Cockhound" and "pussyboy bottom" from tgirls. I instantly loose respect for those individuals.

You on the other hand seem to be lightening up a little and you obviously have a man who excepts you for you and from my POV that's what it should be for everyone.

CosmicTraveler
07-24-2011, 07:54 PM
It's not negative for a woman not to use her penis or to obtain SRS. The disconnect comes in when girls like this condemn anything that doesn't live up to the male and female standard that society as a whole dictates on everyone. Which is kind of strange to me since the clinical term "transsexual" goes hand and hand with "grey area" since male and female roles have never been black in white to begin with.

To me a lot of tgirls come off as transophobes, meaning that there is no doubt in my mind that if they were born as genetic females they'd be as ignorant and unbearable as most of those who look down on trannies and the guys they attract.

I really thought I was the only one who noticed this sort of thing. I was beginning to give up hope that anyone would ever actually take notice of it.

So this is what it feels like... when doves cry... ; __:

Indy24
07-24-2011, 08:07 PM
I really thought I was the only one who noticed this sort of thing. I was beginning to give up hope that anyone would ever actually take notice of it.

So this is what it feels like... when doves cry... ; __:

LOL, Okay Millhouse!

CosmicTraveler
07-24-2011, 08:18 PM
LOL, Okay Millhouse!

I was afraid no one would get that. I knew there was a reason I didn't hate you.

vidman
07-24-2011, 09:05 PM
This is pretty much a directory for guys who date TS and don't always get the same experience.

Think of the two descriptions as polar opposites were as Ms Remy has admitted to being somewhere in the middle of the two.

So when I hear terms like "Cockhound" and "pussyboy bottom" from tgirls. I instantly loose respect for those individuals.

You on the other hand seem to be lightening up a little and you obviously have a man who excepts you for you and from my POV that's what it should be for everyone.

f

Amen Indy! Preach my brotha. I feel you. I just posted something of a remotely similar subject in a thread just yesterday.

It's all about individuality and respecting people as individuals. I think some people have a hard time with the definition of individuality. They know what it means but don't apply it to every and all situations. If a 200% masculine man likes to bottom for a transsexual, that doesn't mean that now he's only 180% masculine. LMAO! He's still that 200% masculine guy who likes to bottom. He's an INDIVIDUAL who has his own INDIVIDUAL desires. The person who now questions this man's masculinity just because he likes to bottom is the person who doesn't quite understand the term individuality. The person who now questions this man's masculinity is probably the person who has compared him to their perceptual standard of the "whole" of masculine man society instead of remembering that he is an INDIVIDUAL.

peggygee
07-24-2011, 09:19 PM
I've come to realize that there are two type of tgirls I encounter

On one hand you've got tgirls who hate everything about the sex they were born as and wished to God that they were born as genetic females. SRS is their ultimate goal and don't usually feel complete until they have this surgery. As a result when they meet guys who may be genuinely straight, they're often rejected when showing any affection towards her penis. To these tgirls their anus represents the vagina.

Then there are tgirls who feel like women yet are still comfortable with their bodies and organs they were born in. Like others they take hormones, get work done, hair removal etc. and their sex lives tend to be more open to guys who don't mind pleasuring their male parts. And most of them have no desire to get SRS. They have their own way of thinking and don't care how society views them.

Both go through life transitioning yet their lifestyles and opinions can be totally different.

For me as a trans attracted male I find it important to distinguish one from the other since not all of them share the same POV as me. Yet we all live in a society ignorance and hypocrisy is the norm. Some wish to conform into that lot while other have could care less when living their lives how they see it.

Either way this helps me to understand TS better when socializing. Do you agree?

Not to get caught up in semantics, and come across as being pedantic, but
"top, bottom, verse", are all terms connoting gay male sexual habits, practices
and techniques.

As a post op I usually feel very out of place in responding to or participating
in any of these types of threads as I don't feel that they are apropos.

But since SRS has been mentioned a number of times, here goes;

The following views expressed are strictly my own, and I won't attempt to
speak for other post op women, or those that are predisposed to having the
surgery.

1. Pre operatively, I never thought of my anus as my vagina. Yes, in lieu of
having a vagina, I did engage in anal sex, and will admit to enjoying it. At this
point in time, now that I have a vagina I rarely engage in anal sex. I find it
somewhat painful, and vaginal sex is so much simpler, and feels more natural
to me.

2.Pre operatively, I never turned away a man that I was mutually attracted to
that knew of my genitial status. However, in my almost 40 years full-time, I
have never penetrated a man anally, and have rarely had men attempt to
perform oral sex on me.

Why?

Luck of the draw, the aura I give off, I don't know. But no man that I have
been casually or seriously involved with has wanted the dick.

Trans is a Latin noun or prefix, meaning "across", "beyond" or "on the
opposite side".

Thus the very definition of trans sexual / gender denotes a woman that is or
has crossed over to another sex or gender.

GRS is for the most part the last stop on the "transitioning train ride". For
me, and most post ops, we no longer think or concern oursselve's with
the various stops on the train: HRT, electro, FFS, Silicon, orchiechtomy, GRS.

Yes, for some there me be a need for some mental, emotional adjustments,
post everything, but hopefuully they have done that work before they got on
the train.

Thus I would posit that many women "do not go through life transitioning".

At this stage of my life, I am just another Black woman, with the usual Black
woman issues, concerns, and goals.

Indy24
07-24-2011, 09:28 PM
f

Amen Indy! Preach my brotha. I feel you. I just posted something of a remotely similar subject in a thread just yesterday.

It's all about individuality and respecting people as individuals. I think some people have a hard time with the definition of individuality. They know what it means but don't apply it to every and all situations. If a 200% masculine man likes to bottom for a transsexual, that doesn't mean that now he's only 180% masculine. LMAO! He's still that 200% masculine guy who likes to bottom. He's an INDIVIDUAL who has his own INDIVIDUAL desires. The person who now questions this man's masculinity just because he likes to bottom is the person who doesn't quite understand the term individuality. The person who now questions this man's masculinity is probably the person who has compared him to their perceptual standard of the "whole" of masculine man society instead of remembering that he is an INDIVIDUAL.

For me it's a stand against a perception based of a ignorance.

A man getting pleasure from his ass will not prevent him from scoring a winning touchdown, becoming a war hero, or any other manly characteristics people can come up with.

CosmicTraveler
07-24-2011, 09:30 PM

Temporary lay-offs, easy credit rip-offs, scratchin' and survivin', hangin' in a chow line?

peggygee
07-24-2011, 09:30 PM

f

I will admit that I subscribe to a binary definition of gender; male, female.

I remember when I was transitioning and feeling like I was caught in the
Twilight Zone, between the two.

I also recall after my GCS urgery that my parents were almost as glad as
me, as they were concerned about the perils and obstacles that i might
encounter remaining pre op.

Having said that, I will quote a West African parable "That which you eat,
doesn't make me fat.

It is not my peronality or disposition to cast aspersions upon anyone about
the choices they make with their bodies, or who with, and how they have
sex.

I can, and have only chosen that which was right fro me.

peggygee
07-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Temporary lay-offs, easy credit rip-offs, scratchin' and survivin', hangin' in a chow line?

"Ain't we lucky we got um, good times".

http://scstestsites.com/ezcell2/images/stories/new-stanis-box2.jpg

Bern Nadette Stanis, another middle-aged Blaack woman.

:cool:

CosmicTraveler
07-24-2011, 09:37 PM
She's still fine after all these years.

Indy24
07-24-2011, 10:24 PM
and techniques.

surgery.

having a vagina, I did engage in anal sex, and will admit to enjoying it. At this
to me.

perform oral sex on me.

Why?

opposite side".

the train.

Well I most apologize since I wasn't aware that Bottom/top/verse were exclusive to the gay community but in my defense TS have been around just as long as they have considering that we can't have the Y before getting the X first. But for the sake of argument lets just call it "pegging" for now LOL!

The difference between you and the others I spoke of are that you, don't seem to carry the same bias.

You had a goal and you went through with it....no one was harmed during the process and you don't come off as better than anyone else.

That said even if someone wanted you to top before you fully transitioned I certain that you would've handled the situation respectfully.

On the same note I've never met a tgirl that has rejected oral sex. Sure not all of them indulge in topping. But things like that should disgussed well before any sexual encounters to begin with.

For the record this thread wasn't meant to attack anyone. And I'll be the first to admit that it isn't an exact science.

But it does explain a lot of the rash comments I get from people who should no better.

F.Y.I. A genetic woman's vaginal lips or Labia majora and minora are made from the same skin tissues as a tgirls scrotum. So what's wrong with indulging in either?

raheme
07-24-2011, 10:50 PM
mildly verse means he's mostly top but he has bottomed before and is down to do it again asshole

Asshole? Really? Wow

I'm gonna act like I ain't see that

peggygee
07-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Well I most apologize since I wasn't aware that Bottom/top/verse were exclusive to the gay community but in my defense TS have been around just as long as they have considering that we can't have the Y before getting the X first. But for the sake of argument lets just call it "pegging" for now LOL!

The difference between you and the others I spoke of are that you, don't seem to carry the same bias.

You had a goal and you went through with it....no one was harmed during the process and you don't come off as better than anyone else.

That said even if someone wanted you to top before you fully transitioned I certain that you would've handled the situation respectfully.

On the same note I've never met a tgirl that has rejected oral sex. Sure not all of them indulge in topping. But things like that should disgussed well before any sexual encounters to begin with.

For the record this thread wasn't meant to attack anyone. And I'll be the first to admit that it isn't an exact science.

But it does explain a lot of the rash comments I get from people who should no better.

F.Y.I. A genetic woman's vaginal lips or Labia majora and minora are made from the same skin tissues as a tgirls scrotum. So what's wrong with indulging in either?

Yeah, the deal with the terms is that the trans and gay community often
borrow each others language. And nothing will get a stealth girl in trouble
quicker than knowing / using those terms. :eek:

I try, hope that I succeed in being respectful to all those that I come in
contact with. As Jesse Jackson said "Let's disagree, without being disagreable".

I also don't buy into a trans-hierarchy; non. pre, post. I don't feel that any
of those categories are better than, or worse than.

If someone had wanted me to insert my penis into them, I don't think that I
phsysiologically would have been able to rise to the occasion, especially after
HRT and the orchiechtomy.

Then too it seems like it was a different era that I transitioned in, an analog
versus a digital era. A time of cassettes, vinyl and DARPANet, not cd's, .mp3's
and the Internet.

Back then guys wanted to penetrate, more-so than be penetrated. It's
neither a ggod nor bad thing, but rather a trans-evolution, and I'm glad to
be around to see it evolve, as people became more comfortable and fluid with
their sexuality.

peggygee
07-24-2011, 11:18 PM

Oh, and by no means did I taken it as an attack thread, but on the Internet since there are no vsual cues as we have IRL, people often mis-percieve things.

kittymatthews
07-24-2011, 11:46 PM
I think one thing to recognize is that trans women aren't black and white. So spreading them into only 2 gorups is unrealistic. I fall between the two groups. I enjoy masturbation, but I dont like fucking, to me they're different.

I think that you shouldn't approach a woman expecting certain things from them because we aren't all the same. And you shouldn't look down on them if they dont want to use a part of their body simply because of how they feel. I've always been really annoyed by this with men because I in my view, i'd think most men would almost assume a girl feels this way. Why would someone who wants to get their penis cut off want to actively participate in fucking you and ect. Which OBVIOUSLY isn't always the case, but at least that's what'd Id' think unless told otherwise. lol

BUt either way, not all tgirls are created equally. :)

MrF
07-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Congratulations on a thought-provoking thread, Indy24. My opinion of you is changing. Sorry I don't have anything to add, however. Carry on ...

peggygee
07-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Congratulations on a thought-provoking thread, Indy24.

My opinion of you is changing.....

Carry on ...

Concurs.

Me-thinks he has hired a PR firm.

http://www.writtenbysumer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/pr-firm1.jpg

:D

vidman
07-25-2011, 12:50 AM
For me it's a stand against a perception based of a ignorance.

A man getting pleasure from his ass will not prevent him from scoring a winning touchdown, becoming a war hero, or any other manly characteristics people can come up with.

BAM!!!!! Exactly!!!!! Indy, I feel you whole heartedly. Trust me, I understand your points quite clearly.

vidman
07-25-2011, 12:52 AM
I will admit that I subscribe to a binary definition of gender; male, female.

I remember when I was transitioning and feeling like I was caught in the
Twilight Zone, between the two.

I also recall after my GCS urgery that my parents were almost as glad as
me, as they were concerned about the perils and obstacles that i might
encounter remaining pre op.

Having said that, I will quote a West African parable "That which you eat,
doesn't make me fat.

It is not my peronality or disposition to cast aspersions upon anyone about
the choices they make with their bodies, or who with, and how they have
sex.

I can, and have only chosen that which was right fro me.

....and that which is right for you is all that matters. Amen Peggy.

vidman
07-25-2011, 12:57 AM
She's still fine after all these years.

Has anyone seen the black production called N-Secure? It has Bernadette Stanis in it. She looks great. It's at the RedBox. Great movie. It's about a brotha who has everything going for him, CEO/owner of a tech company, huge house on the hill, nice cars, etc, etc. But despite all that he has, he's insecure as hell and abuses his girlfriends. Accusing them of cheating, giving them timelines to be home from work. Good movie, check it out.

CosmicTraveler
07-25-2011, 01:53 AM
Damn. That sounds like one of those movies that isn't too bad but never comes to prominence.

vidman
07-25-2011, 02:54 AM
Damn. That sounds like one of those movies that isn't too bad but never comes to prominence.

That's absolutely the case. Very good movie but it's like a Tyler Perry movie when he first started producing. It has prominent actors and actresses in it. The cute light skinned girl that plays in "The Game" series. The young fine ass actress who looks like a young Cicely Tyson. Quite a few actors and actresses that play prominent roles in other movies/productions. Check it out. Guarantee you'll like the movie.

peggygee
07-25-2011, 05:43 AM
....and that which is right for you is all that matters. Amen Peggy.

The choir say's "Amen" too.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/blackchoir.jpg

;)

Sasha
07-26-2011, 03:20 AM
why do they make this so complicated... Just fuck!!! If its to much of a problem for u to decide what ya wanna do stick to pussy lol!!! How i see it vers/bottom/top who cares just fuck we all cummin at the end of the nite lol

Ms Remy M
07-26-2011, 05:46 PM
Has anyone seen the black production called N-Secure? It has Bernadette Stanis in it. She looks great. It's at the RedBox. Great movie. It's about a brotha who has everything going for him, CEO/owner of a tech company, huge house on the hill, nice cars, etc, etc. But despite all that he has, he's insecure as hell and abuses his girlfriends. Accusing them of cheating, giving them timelines to be home from work. Good movie, check it out.

I have the movie. Started to watch but went for a ride and never finished. The production value seemed a little 'off'. Since you speak so highly of it, I will try watching again this evening and see if the story doesn't grasp me this time.

----------------
Now playing: 30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/30+seconds+to+mars/track/the+kill)

Ms Remy M
07-26-2011, 05:49 PM
why do they make this so complicated... Just fuck!!! If its to much of a problem for u to decide what ya wanna do stick to pussy lol!!! How i see it vers/bottom/top who cares just fuck we all cummin at the end of the nite lol

Agreed! :cool:

----------------
Now playing: Dry Cell - Body Crumbles (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/dry+cell/track/body+crumbles)

aaronk
07-26-2011, 06:38 PM
exactly sasha...just fuck...have fun..and have a snack and a nap after..i totally agree..people want to get to caught up in definitions and perceptions..its your body do what ya want.."FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW " OR IS IT "FREE YOUR ASS AND YOUR MIND WILL FOLLOW"??????

raheme
07-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Agreed! :cool:

----------------
Now playing: Dry Cell - Body Crumbles (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/dry+cell/track/body+crumbles)

Being the resident contrarian of the group, I gotta ask you remy or sasha, are you guys saying there is no need to label shit?

Indy24
07-27-2011, 12:33 AM

Hey I just react based off experience so relay that message to some of your transgendered peers.

SHAUN
07-27-2011, 12:39 AM

LOL... A-FUCKING-MEN (if you're into that)

The loins don't lie!... Follow them - with emotional intelligence - and you wont go far wrong.

Your head, on the other hand, will get you speaking in all kind of forked tongues if you over-invest in it as a source of truth.

Raheme, carry on being the resident contrarian lol.... Please appreciate that ANYthing you say as "the other" (in this case "the other" meaning str8 man) no matter how emotionally logical or intellectually warm, can and WILL be used against you in a court of lore lol... If you're a coward, which I doubt, you'll learn to zip up and keep quiet... But I rather hope you carry on with the contrary thing!

After all, am I the only one to notice the relatively new trend of TSs to desire to criticise the hell out of men for their - how shall I put it? - more spontaneous and base animal natures?... As if by doing so they are buying into and representing a more authentic "version" of femininity/womanhood?

... Let me assure you, my beautiful young Sisters... That is NOT the case! There are many dead-end paths that are lit just as deceptively brightly as that one, muahahaha!

This is a porn site, Sisters... And by Thor's Hammer, the "men", "monkeys", "monsters" and "devils" that subscribe here will have their say!

SHAUN x

vidman
07-27-2011, 12:52 AM
I have the movie. Started to watch but went for a ride and never finished. The production value seemed a little 'off'. Since you speak so highly of it, I will try watching again this evening and see if the story doesn't grasp me this time.

----------------
Now playing: 30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/30+seconds+to+mars/track/the+kill)

Please do! I guarantee you'll like it or your money back!:D

Ms Remy M
07-27-2011, 12:59 AM
Being the resident contrarian of the group, I gotta ask you remy or sasha, are you guys saying there is no need to label shit?

The lack of need for labels has been ran into the ground on numerous occasions on this very forum. This is nothing new at all, live life, be happy, don't mind society and what the 'masses' have to say. :)

----------------
Now playing: System Of A Down - Lonely Day (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/system+of+a+down/track/lonely+day)

CosmicTraveler
07-27-2011, 01:07 AM
I had an English teacher who had an English teacher who used to say " The masses are asses. " that being said, fuck what society has to say.

vidman
07-27-2011, 06:54 AM
I had an English teacher who had an English teacher who used to say " The masses are asses. " that being said, fuck what society has to say.

Here here!!!! I'll drink to that!!!!

eclectic_co
08-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Peggygee,

Your thoughts below got me to thinking... what is it that attracts me to girls that are transgendered. I would have to say without a doubt that it is that they know themselves better then the average person. For me all the terms about sex and what you desire are the ramblings of the selfish. I have always been about the connection between the ears first. If you communicate with your partner then any and all for the sex you engage in will be mind blowing!

and techniques.

surgery.

to me.

perform oral sex on me.

Why?

opposite side".

the train.

TsBrooklynMattel
08-07-2011, 12:11 AM
For myself. I am Comfortable with my male parts, but for me they are restraining from doing alot of things that i have interest in & having them serves more problems in society bc "society"( government) has control or wants to control every aspect of how someone lives. But i am okay with my DICK! But i have and always will want the SRS!!! so guys think that i want to keep my dick and i do. just inverted. I dont have any wish to live my life pass 30 with a dick. id probably jump out of a window unless I fall in love with someone and get married and he makes me feel like whats in btw my legs isnt a factor at all. FAMILY FRIENDS & everyone we come in contact with will know he his comfort with me.