PDA

View Full Version : Any Reviews On Kekelee..?

ROC
10-13-2008, 07:45 AM
I'M A HUGE FAN OF T-GILS WITH THAT SEXY MIXES OF RACES...... KEKELEE IS A sexy young hung black & filipina hot shemale with big brown soft ass. 38d 26 42....... FEEL ME...........

http://www.eros-la.com/files/la-hillary6-kekelee1.htm

kilakali
10-13-2008, 09:00 AM
Damn ROC stay out of my yard...lol j/k. This girl is flakey as all hell met her at Palms she was so spacey to the point of paranoia. STAY AWAY !!!! The night wasnt all bad cause Victoria Porshe and Amber Bangs were there and they were looking good, and i didnt go home alone:D

DirtySouth
10-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Id advise stay away. I asked her for a photoshoot over the phone and she was very flaky.

eldebarge
10-14-2008, 12:27 AM
dayum...i would love to see her on the site....that ass look juicy as hell....she looks like Nomi X a little bit

ROC
10-14-2008, 04:52 AM
damn Roc Stay Out Of My Yard...lol J/k. This Girl Is Flakey As All Hell Met Her At Palms She Was So Spacey To The Point Of Paranoia. Stay Away !!!! The Night Wasnt All Bad Cause Victoria Porshe And Amber Bangs Were There And They Were Looking Good, And I Didnt Go Home Alone:d

dammit......i Hate Flaky-chics` Thanks For The Warning......and I'll Try To Stay Outta Ya Hood, Lol.....