PDA

View Full Version : Just Thought This Was Interesting...

BlaqOrpheus
08-11-2011, 10:34 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8sYyb7u6CSd4wE62

Any thoughts, comments, or general feedbaq is appreciated...

CosmicTraveler
08-11-2011, 11:11 PM
I'm... really glad I don't have that problem. I think if I had boobs they wouldn't be so appealing.

carmencream
08-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Wish I had this problem growing up could have saved me alot of money!!!!! But I pray they get the surgery they desire.

bigdicki
08-12-2011, 01:34 AM
I know the DR well and them having this condition there is surely not good. The Dominican culture (within the DR not necessarily here in the US) doesn't look favorably, in my experience, on glbt, so I would guess as kids they catch hell.

DYNACORD
08-12-2011, 02:42 AM
Unfortunate that they have to deal with that condition when it wasn't wanted.

What is intersting is that they are beautiful breast.

peggygee
08-12-2011, 03:06 AM
Quite an interesting case indeed.

At first blush I would have thought the gynecomastia (the abnormal development of large mammary glands in males resulting in breast enlargement) was caused by:

Klinefelter syndrome, 46/47, XXY, or XXY syndrome is a condition in which human males have an extra X chromosome. While females have an XX chromosomal makeup, and males an XY, affected individuals have at least two X chromosomes and at least one Y chromosome.[1] Because of the extra chromosome, individuals with the condition are usually referred to as "XXY Males", or "47, XXY Males".[2]

In humans, Klinefelter syndrome is the most common sex chromosome disorder in males[3] and the second most common condition caused by the presence of extra chromosomes. The condition exists in roughly 1 out of every 650 males. [4] One in every 500 males has an extra X chromosome but may not show symptoms.[5] Other mammals also have the XXY syndrome, including mice.[6]

Principal effects include hypogonadism and reduced fertility. A variety of other physical and behavioural differences and problems are common, though severity varies and many boys and men with the condition have few detectable symptoms.

The syndrome was named after Dr. Harry Klinefelter, who in 1942 worked with Fuller Albright at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts and first described it in the same year.[7]

http://www.doctortipster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/klinefelter-syndrome.jpg

Indy24
08-12-2011, 10:43 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8sYyb7u6CSd4wE62

Any thoughts, comments, or general feedbaq is appreciated...

3rd gender can't be held back forever.

Perhaps it's that TS gene those Australian researchers had discovered in 08.

Indy24
08-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Quite an interesting case indeed.

At first blush I would have thought the gynecomastia (the abnormal development of large mammary glands in males resulting in breast enlargement) was caused by:

Klinefelter syndrome, 46/47, XXY, or XXY syndrome is a condition in which human males have an extra X chromosome. While females have an XX chromosomal makeup, and males an XY, affected individuals have at least two X chromosomes and at least one Y chromosome.[1] Because of the extra chromosome, individuals with the condition are usually referred to as "XXY Males", or "47, XXY Males".[2]

In humans, Klinefelter syndrome is the most common sex chromosome disorder in males[3] and the second most common condition caused by the presence of extra chromosomes. The condition exists in roughly 1 out of every 650 males. [4] One in every 500 males has an extra X chromosome but may not show symptoms.[5] Other mammals also have the XXY syndrome, including mice.[6]

Principal effects include hypogonadism and reduced fertility. A variety of other physical and behavioural differences and problems are common, though severity varies and many boys and men with the condition have few detectable symptoms.

The syndrome was named after Dr. Harry Klinefelter, who in 1942 worked with Fuller Albright at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts and first described it in the same year.[7]

http://www.doctortipster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/klinefelter-syndrome.jpg

Hmmm....I think I've learned something today. And they say that 1 and 500 men has this condition which would be close to 700 hundred million world wide.

There's a very well known ts who stated that she grew breast at a young age even before she started hormone therapy. And all of this may fall under 3rd gender.

Then there's Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) which is when a person who is genetically male (has one X and one Y chromosome) is resistant to male hormones called androgens. As a result, the person has some or all of the physical characteristics of a woman, despite having the genetic makeup of a man.

It's amazing how society sweeps these conditions under the rug in order to keep things black and white yet some many people live with them.