PDA

View Full Version : Delicious

kilakali
10-14-2008, 04:50 AM
Her name perfectly fits.. the pics are most definitely her. Met her at one of the thug clubs. Didnt even know she was a tgirl. My T-Dar failed me that night and for the cockhounds she has a true 9.

This girl needs a photoshoot!!!!!!
310-571-7117

ROC
10-14-2008, 04:54 AM
Her name perfectly fits.. the pics are most definitely her. Met her at one of the thug clubs. Didnt even know she was a tgirl. My T-Dar failed me that night and for the cockhounds she has a true 9.

This girl needs a photoshoot!!!!!!
310-571-7117

WOW, THAT LAST PHOTO IS OFF DA HOOK....... MUST SEE UP IN HERE ON VIDEO....... :eek:

Ms Remy M
10-14-2008, 05:07 AM
Would love to see her on this site, those photos you've posted have been used by local gals for a long time on Craigslist, always wondered if she was really a tg or not.

kilakali
10-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Would love to see her on this site, those photos you've posted have been used by local gals for a long time on Craigslist, always wondered if she was really a tg or not.

She is very much a TG just got off the phone with her she just sent this pic to my phone. She said she does travel alot and also goes by the name of Prada. Oh yeah and ROC she will shoot your eye out with that one eyed monster..lol

Tony Vee
10-14-2008, 07:44 PM
I believe she's been offered a shoot....we're hoping!:cool:

gag9gag
10-14-2008, 08:34 PM
What a gorgeous girl! Would love to see a shoot.

pipeahoe
10-14-2008, 11:02 PM
She is very much a TG just got off the phone with her she just sent this pic to my phone. She said she does travel alot and also goes by the name of Prada. Oh yeah and ROC she will shoot your eye out with that one eyed monster..lol

holy Christ son of HER....dayum

location?

kilakali
10-15-2008, 02:39 AM
holy Christ son of HER....dayum

location?

Los Angeles, CA

bigdicki
10-15-2008, 02:49 AM
Los Angeles, CA

Dammit LA peeps... I am jealous:mad:

WhereChyna
10-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Nice! :D Now that's a Bad T'Mamma Jamma! :p Somes guys got all the luck. The game is to be sold and not to be told! LOL

DYNACORD
10-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey Kilakali, That girl is super HOT. I'm in my STAR SHIP headed for Cali as I'm typing this. "LOL"

pipeahoe
10-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Los Angeles, CA
im not gonna front LA has some of the BEST (well cutest) t girls

ATL - nice bodies, ametuers
North East (NY, Boston, etc)- superstars, alums
texas- got some nice girls too

kilakali
10-18-2008, 10:35 PM
im not gonna front LA has some of the BEST (well cutest) t girls

ATL - nice bodies, ametuers
North East (NY, Boston, etc)- superstars, alums
texas- got some nice girls too

I would say thats a accurate statement.

kilakali
11-22-2009, 01:10 AM
Any word on getting my friend on here? This girl in my mind is hands down thumbs up one of the if not finest BTG there is out there (check the new boob job). Very few if any can match her beauty not to mention her total fem body, you cant even tell she is packin a 9 in her panties. Also she rarely travels so if you want some of her your best bet is pack the bags kiss the wife and tell her you are going on a business trip to sunny LA. Her voice is passable as well. As you can tell with her cell phone pics nothing has been altered or photoshoped what you see is what you get.

You can tell I like this girl...lol she is so down to earth and sweet you would think she would be the snob type, but she is just the opposite.

kilakali
11-22-2009, 01:41 AM
Here are 2 more pics to add to the above post her new name is Angel.

DrDickenstein
11-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Any word on getting my friend on here? This girl in my mind is hands down thumbs up one of the if not finest BTG there is out there (check the new boob job). Very few if any can match her beauty not to mention her total fem body, you cant even tell she is packin a 9 in her panties. Also she rarely travels so if you want some of her your best bet is pack the bags kiss the wife and tell her you are going on a business trip to sunny LA. Her voice is passable as well. As you can tell with her cell phone pics nothing has been altered or photoshoped what you see is what you get.

You can tell I like this girl...lol she is so down to earth and sweet you would think she would be the snob type, but she is just the opposite.

Very very nice indeed!!! Those thighs look soooo damn soft n juicy....love it!!Would be a helluva edition to the pages of BTG. I'll b looking forward to it....man of faith. LOL

mikegirth
11-22-2009, 02:44 AM
Hot on a scale of 10 i'll say she's an....millie

4mystuffin
11-22-2009, 04:10 PM
INSTANT TOP 5!!! Wow!!

bigdicki
11-22-2009, 04:13 PM
If she looks like her pics, she is absolutely unclockable.

andwar
11-22-2009, 06:16 PM
She's gorgeous.

kilakali
11-23-2009, 02:48 AM
If she looks like her pics, she is absolutely unclockable.

I hate to sound cliche but she looks better if thats possible.

Handandsom
11-23-2009, 02:53 AM
She is my instant #1 :cool:
And if Kila K... is right about her attitude then i need to get my flight tonight. She is extremely pleasant on the eye. Yeah she can rock the arm on any given night

vidman
11-23-2009, 04:07 AM
I've seen her ad in the California area for a while. I never took action because I thought it was a real girl. People post fake ads everyday. Wow, so this is really a transsexual? She's freakin gorgeous. Hope to see her on BTG real soon.

babyjesus
11-23-2009, 11:48 PM
all i can say is jesus H. Christ!!!!
I thought jess was the best looking she takes the cake!

vidman
11-24-2009, 06:41 AM

Kali, I've seen her pics before and I thought she was a biological female. Wow!!! My T-Dar is slippin. I need to get it calibrated. She's a fox! Beautiful face, bangin body, packin and humble personality??? I'm in love.

anonymoussonny
11-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Unclockable DIME!

DirtySouth
11-24-2009, 04:29 PM

I still dont buy it. I've seen similar hustles and those photos she uses posted all over the net. You should get her to show herself from the front w/ face to confirm.

thookie
11-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Shes definitely a keeper would love to see her on here.

andwar
11-24-2009, 05:44 PM

You can tell I like this girl...lol she is so down to earth and sweet you would think she would be the snob type, but she is just the opposite.Gorgeous,and down to earh,not full of herself,Im In luv already.

ballznnutzz
11-25-2009, 05:01 AM

DAAAAMN!!!!

Shoot her Pleeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TslovelyLuxury
11-25-2009, 05:09 AM
omg that chick is beautiful.....
an ultimate goddess
work out sis......!

bigdicki
11-25-2009, 05:11 AM
I still dont buy it. I've seen similar hustles and those photos she uses posted all over the net. You should get her to show herself from the front w/ face to confirm.

I'm definitely not opposed to that. Kilakali, can you direct her to this forum?

Handandsom
11-25-2009, 05:43 AM

Good point!
I do remember seeing an add like this up here! I thought it was for a GG. Damn did i miss out on something.
We need a viewing of clarity.

kilakali
11-25-2009, 09:19 AM

Im not quite sure of what you are asking. Did you see the new update pics I posted? The first one is a front facial pic and the second to last pic in that set is a close up shot. The pics are of her actually she is best friends with Carmen and there was a thread on her pics being used by another girl

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=597
I have hungout with her in person on occasions and the pics are of her.

I really dont understand why its hard to believe. There are MANY BTG's out here in Cali that look like her (slap your mother in the face beautiful). Many are not in the adult industry. Just go on bgc and search Cali which would give you of an idea about some of the untapped hot women that are here. I even sent Seanchai info a few months ago of a tgirl that looks alot like Aliyah.

kilakali
11-25-2009, 09:20 AM
omg that chick is beautiful.....
an ultimate goddess
work out sis......!

You know how I do Luxury.....lol ;)

kilakali
11-25-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm definitely not opposed to that. Kilakali, can you direct her to this forum?

I believe she uses Carmens computer, but im sure she is aware of the forum through Carmen because of that fake ad fiasco. I have directed a few girls to sign up check out chocbytch, blackcherri, mizbree, blaquebarbie, and sexyblktran. Im sure they will be adding input soon on the forum.

ballznnutzz
11-25-2009, 01:28 PM
I really dont understand why its hard to believe. There are MANY BTG's out here in Cali that look like her (slap your mother in the face beautiful). Many are not in the adult industry. Just go on bgc and search Cali which would give you of an idea about some of the untapped hot women that are here. I even sent Seanchai info a few months ago of a tgirl that looks alot like Aliyah.

Post them up.

kilakali
11-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Post them up.

I dont post girls pics without permission, but she is on bgclive do a search in california...hell there are a couple that resemble her.

brandonnsdiego
11-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Wow she is beautiful!

BROOKTOWN
12-01-2009, 05:44 PM
I met her once about a year ago. I thought she smelled really bad and she didn't want to have much fun. Would never think about calling her again. She's always out in the Inland Empire, and I see her at Morongo a lot gambling and trying to find clients. Her pics are hot, but I thought she was a biatch and stinky.

kilakali
12-01-2009, 07:44 PM
You probably caught her on a bad night she has many clients. Since I dont trick with her I have never had a bad experience with her. She has always looked her best around my presence. What i dont undesrstand if a girl is smelling bad why would you not leave? Instead of hanging around , and still want to do something with her.:confused:

I met her once about a year ago. I thought she smelled really bad and she didn't want to have much fun. Would never think about calling her again. She's always out in the Inland Empire, and I see her at Morongo a lot gambling and trying to find clients. Her pics are hot, but I thought she was a biatch and stinky.

DrDickenstein
12-01-2009, 07:59 PM
You probably caught her on a bad night she has many clients. Since I dont trick with her I have never had a bad experience with her. She has always looked her best around my presence. What i dont undesrstand if a girl is smelling bad why would you not leave? Instead of hanging around , and still want to do something with her.:confused:

Probably becuz he broke bread..... Don't twist this around....I know yall friends...but....IF IF IF it's true then the irresponsibility lies with her. If a donation situation is taking place, the donatee need to be right. If the donater expects top notch service, they need to be right as well. 2 way street.

bigdicki
12-01-2009, 08:14 PM

LOL... now thats the question. Some people like stinky ass I guess. LMFAO.

Brooktown, did you suggest you two take a shower or just plain tell her to wash that ass out?

DrDickenstein
12-01-2009, 08:21 PM
LOL... now thats the question. Some people like stinky ass I guess. LMFAO.

Brooktown, did you suggest you two take a shower or just plain tell her to wash that ass out?

Sanitation in ur panties boo.....go on scrub that down!! LOL best 2 sugar coat if possible unless the stank booty is up ur alley then let it ride :rolleyes:

kilakali
12-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Probably becuz he broke bread..... Don't twist this around....I know yall friends...but....IF IF IF it's true then the irresponsibility lies with her. If a donation situation is taking place, the donatee need to be right. If the donater expects top notch service, they need to be right as well. 2 way street.

Dont get me wrong im not defending her. Im not into that "game", but if I was and Im spending my hard earned money on a girl. I will be checking her out before any money is exchanged if i smell something or she is not the same girl in the picture im out the door. Thats one reason why i wouldnt indulge in that area I think im too picky or have to many rules.

bigdicki
12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Dont get me wrong im not defending her. Im not into that "game", but if I was and Im spending my hard earned money on a girl. I will be checking her out before any money is exchanged if i smell something or she is not the same girl in the picture im out the door. Thats one reason why i wouldnt indulge in that area I think im too picky or have to many rules.

I agree. It's the exact same thing as the girl coming to the door and its some dude with a five-o-clock shadow and a bad wig. You gotta leave or if she stank tell her to wash or something.

My question still stands: Brooktown did you tell her to wash that ass??!

bigdicki
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Sanitation in ur panties boo.....go on scrub that down!! LOL best 2 sugar coat if possible unless the stank booty is up ur alley then let it ride :rolleyes:

Doc, you are crazy as hell!! LMFAO

kilakali
12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
I agree. It's the exact same thing as the girl coming to the door and its some dude with a five-o-clock shadow and a bad wig. You gotta leave or if she stank tell her to wash or something.

My question still stands: Brooktown did you tell her to wash that ass??!

I wouldnt even tell her to wash she already killed the mood by the smell. Especially if this is our first time meeting. I am a real stickler on first impressions.

BROOKTOWN
12-02-2009, 01:30 AM

Thats exactly what happend, once she got into her panties it got stanky so I said I wasn't feeling it anymore and started to get dressed. She kinda laughed at first but then realized I was serious. As I was getting dressed she started getting an attitude so I said I would let myself out and she started cussing me out, she was still yelling as I closed the door on my way out. I never said to her I thought she stunk, just simply said "I wasn't feeling it anymore". Won't call her again, I expect clean and polite girls and she was neither. I had given her money, so kinda got ripped off, but wasn't going to ask for it back and wasn't going to plug my nose the entire time. I fully understand I may have caught her on a bad day, but 1st impressions are huge and I have no desire to try it again.

Again I never said she didn't look good, she looked great, was just bitchy and stanky. And personally I don't need every girl to look perfect, but I want them to smell nice and be nice.

I may have caught her on a bad night, or you may have caught her on a good night.

bigdicki
12-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Thats exactly what happend, once she got into her panties it got stanky so I said I wasn't feeling it anymore and started to get dressed. She kinda laughed at first but then realized I was serious. As I was getting dressed she started getting an attitude so I said I would let myself out and she started cussing me out, she was still yelling as I closed the door on my way out. I never said to her I thought she stunk, just simply said "I wasn't feeling it anymore". Won't call her again, I expect clean and polite girls and she was neither. I had given her money, so kinda got ripped off, but wasn't going to ask for it back and wasn't going to plug my nose the entire time. I fully understand I may have caught her on a bad day, but 1st impressions are huge and I have no desire to try it again.

Again I never said she didn't look good, she looked great, was just bitchy and stanky. And personally I don't need every girl to look perfect, but I want them to smell nice and be nice.

I may have caught her on a bad night, or you may have caught her on a good night.

The thing you did absolutely right was not accept the stanky ass. The thing you need to correct for the future is don't give up any money if you are doing P4P until the activities are over. Take it out and count it but don't fork it over until things are done. ;)

TVSURFER
12-02-2009, 03:28 AM
I may have caught her on a bad night
I think you should quit making excuses for her FUNK just because she looks good!:confused: If she smelled bad, she smelled bad! Shit, you're telling it like it was: Fine and Funky never equates, never!
:cool: