PDA

View Full Version : T-Girls as bottoms hardcore scenes

black522
08-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Some T-girls I would, and maybe other members, like to see do hardcore scenes as bottoms. I think members have their favorites but here are some I suggest. Let's hear from the members and management.

Mystique
Noriko
Chloe
Leah Hardz
Ashley
Mosaic
Katie Coxxx
London Nichole
Divine
Dream

raheme
08-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Call me crazy but id rather see KNOWN top tgirls bottom for btg

Top as in tgirls who are known for being tops rather than bottoms...that would definitely boost the cache of btg as a site where u can come to see shit that the 1,000,000 shemale sites can't get.

Sasha
08-15-2011, 03:05 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Call me crazy but id rather see KNOWN top tgirls bottom for btg

Top as in tgirls who are known for being tops rather than bottoms...that would definitely boost the cache of btg as a site where u can come to see shit that the 1,000,000 shemale sites can't get.

dont you put my name on that list i paid my ties lmaooo

black522
08-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Sahsa I already saw your scene...lol Plus I should hook up with I'm in DC

raheme
08-15-2011, 04:00 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

dont you put my name on that list i paid my ties lmaooo

Damn, u did a bottom hardcore? I am soooooo out of the loop lol.

Sasha
08-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Sahsa I already saw your scene...lol Plus I should hook up with I'm in DC

lol ive benn very busy lately music and imlive.cam shows but leave me a msg on my yahoo msngr sashastrokes2010 see if we can work something out ;)

Damn, u did a bottom hardcore? I am soooooo out of the loop lol.

See I knew it was comming um way of ahead of you.. I got my eye on you lol But yea the shoot is located on this site check it out was very hot... now i just bottom with my partner live on cam!!

raheme
08-15-2011, 07:21 PM
lol ive benn very busy lately music and imlive.cam shows but leave me a msg on my yahoo msngr sashastrokes2010 see if we can work something out ;)

See I knew it was comming um way of ahead of you.. I got my eye on you lol But yea the shoot is located on this site check it out was very hot... now i just bottom with my partner live on cam!!

That's what's up