PDA

View Full Version : Should probably get a hotter girl on the banner of this forum

lament
08-15-2011, 07:51 PM
just a recommendation.

GroobySteven
08-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah thanks for that.
:cool:

TsBrooklynMattel
08-16-2011, 02:33 AM
here are some of my own pix & a few from my BTG shoots. i have a ton more. that i havent added to my page yet But if u like just check out my albums

VOTE FOR MEEEE!!!!!
the cute sweet RANDUM DOLL

DYNACORD
08-16-2011, 02:46 AM
here are some of my own pix & a few from my BTG shoots. i have a ton more. that i havent added to my page yet But if u like just check out my albums

VOTE FOR MEEEE!!!!!
the cute sweet RANDUM DOLL

Brooklyn, I didn't want to ask this and sound dumb. But:::what name are you using for your BTG shoot. I've looked and looked with no avail.:(

And there is no listing for Brooklyn Mattel in case anyone is wondering.

DYNACORD
08-16-2011, 02:50 AM
Yeah thanks for that.
:cool:

LMAO! I guess he doesn't like that one.

TsBrooklynMattel
08-16-2011, 03:02 AM
Brooklyn, I didn't want to ask this and sound dumb. But:::what name are you using for your BTG shoot. I've looked and looked with no avail.:(

And there is no listing for Brooklyn Mattel in case anyone is wondering.

Im going under "TS Brooklyn Mattel" but i havent seen my sets either. Just the few pix that are released to me.&& i know i took a bunch a great & epic fail photos that i would love for u all to see.

DYNACORD
08-16-2011, 03:18 AM
Im going under "TS Brooklyn Mattel" but i havent seen my sets either. Just the few pix that are released to me.&& i know i took a bunch a great & epic fail photos that i would love for u all to see.

Got it! I thought I was going nuts. LOL! Can't wait to see the shoot. Your private pics don't show well here. The shoot should be nice.

GroobySteven
08-16-2011, 10:58 AM
She's in the Coming Soons!
If you guys don't visit the coming soon page (linked from the "Models" page) you are missing a very cool part of the site. It updates monthly.

DYNACORD
08-16-2011, 11:26 AM
You are right. That's where I saw those pics. Couldn't remember that her name was on there. My bad!

GroobySteven
08-16-2011, 09:13 PM
She's up on today's update!

DYNACORD
08-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Finally! Yeah, I checked them out today. She looks good. Didn't know she was going to be that big. :D

Sasha
08-17-2011, 12:12 PM
When did she do a hardcore lol where ive been im so late.. Ive been that busy lol