PDA

View Full Version : Lets Call It What It Is People

thegreat1
08-26-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm on some Ms. Remy 'rant' ish today lol...anywho...

ITS NOT A CANDY STICK, PUSSY STICK, PUSSY POLE, SHE-CLIT OR WHATEVER DUMB ASS, 'I DON'T WANT TO CALL IT A DICK BECAUSE THEN I'D FEEL FUNNY' NAME YOU MAKE UP FOR IT....ITS A DICK!!!

Just like its not a 'boi pussy', 'tranny pussy" or anything else...its an asshole...if you have to make up a sugar-coated ass name for it so you feel comfortable sucking, fucking or taking it, STOP SUCKING, FUCKING OR TAKING IT!!!!

Cmon people, call it what the hell it is...

St8btcurius
08-26-2011, 08:07 PM
i co sign on that if u lookin 4 pussy.....then GET SOME PUSSY!!!... A asshole is gonna always be a smelly asshole nomatter what u call it

Indy24
08-26-2011, 10:02 PM

ITS NOT A CANDY STICK, PUSSY STICK, PUSSY POLE, SHE-CLIT OR WHATEVER DUMB ASS, 'I DON'T WANT TO CALL IT A DICK BECAUSE THEN I'D FEEL FUNNY' NAME YOU MAKE UP FOR IT....ITS A DICK!!!

Just like its not a 'boi pussy', 'tranny pussy" or anything else...its an asshole...if you have to make up a sugar-coated ass name for it so you feel comfortable sucking, fucking or taking it, STOP SUCKING, FUCKING OR TAKING IT!!!!

Well since a penis and clitoris are more alike then they are different I"m cool with calling it either.

But I have to co-sign that I hate the term "pussy stick" I'm 100% sure some gay guy made that dumb shit up.

And since I've yet to encounter a legitimate ts who refers to her private area as such I'm sticking to it.

GroobySteven
08-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Cock, ass and pussy.

Move along.

CosmicTraveler
08-27-2011, 12:28 AM
I agree with Seanchai.

cumshooter69
08-27-2011, 02:36 AM

Totally agree, cock is cock, ass is ass and pussy is pussy

TurboMan
08-27-2011, 12:00 PM

Preach great1 preach...you just telling it like it is.

Ms Remy M
08-27-2011, 09:59 PM
I dont prescribe to the stated excuse for using non traditional terms in the OP. In my experience These various labels tend to be used just to spice up the sex talk. I've used these terms myself on blogs as it gets boring and redundant always just saying cock, ass, pussy. Even these terms are slang, as it's more fun than saying penis/vagina. So I don't care if someone mixes in some 'twat' 'cunt' 'schlong' 'dick' 'brown eye' 'pink eye' 'purple monster' 'meat stick' 'pleasure pole' 'taint' 'tgirl' 'shemale' 'tranny' 'breast' 'boobs' 'melons' 'tits' 'rising dragon' 'velvet glove' 'spitting cobra' 'pink abyss' ''whispering willow' 'cum' 'cum guzzler' 'cum despensor' etc. I can really go on for some time with all the slang terms I've heard since high school lol Point is there are a ton of slang terms that would also need to be cut out to be as pc as the OP would need.

I had an awesome song to play with this topic but my net is down with storm and viewing from my phone.

Sasha
08-28-2011, 12:43 AM
I dont prescribe to the stated excuse for using non traditional terms in the OP. In my experience These various labels tend to be used just to spice up the sex talk. I've used these terms myself on blogs as it gets boring and redundant always just saying cock, ass, pussy. Even these terms are slang, as it's more fun than saying penis/vagina. So I don't care if someone mixes in some 'twat' 'cunt' 'schlong' 'dick' 'brown eye' 'pink eye' 'purple monster' 'meat stick' 'pleasure pole' 'taint' 'tgirl' 'shemale' 'tranny' 'breast' 'boobs' 'melons' 'tits' 'rising dragon' 'velvet glove' 'spitting cobra' 'pink abyss' ''whispering willow' 'cum' 'cum guzzler' 'cum despensor' etc. I can really go on for some time with all the slang terms I've heard since high school lol Point is there are a ton of slang terms that would also need to be cut out to be as pc as the OP would need.

I had an awesome song to play with this topic but my net is down with storm and viewing from my phone.

couldnt have said it any better its just words to spice up the momment...
BUT IF WE GONNA KEEP IT REAL ON WHAT TELLING IT HOW IT IS! IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A PERSON WHO HAS DICK AND YOU FUCK THEM THRU THE ANAL OR GET FUCKED.. YOUR CONSDIER "GAY" TO SOCIETY "I DONT MAKE THE RULES.. BUT IF WERE GONNA GO INTO THIS TOPIC... THAT SHOULD APPLY AS WELL.."MY OPINION" A DICK IS A DICK AND A ASSHOLE IS A ASSHOLE! IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT..SO IF THAT IS THE CASE NO MATTER HOW PRETTY/ PASSABLE THE PERSON IS HOLDING IT.. ITS STILL CONSIDER GAY* TAKE THIS COMMENT HOWEVER YOU WANNA.. JUST SOME TRY TEA .. HOPEFULLY THIS THREAD WILL END SOON... ROLLS EYES*

Ms Remy M
08-28-2011, 02:12 AM
I got the "by society" bit but still wanted to say that when i have sex with females i fuck them in the mouth, pussy and ass and fail to see anything gay about it. Also don't think it's gay for a female to strap on and mount someone for anal sex either. So the point "society" needs to get clear, is that it's not the sex act of anal sex that is 'gay'. It's two men having sex that is gay. Isn't it funny that if it's two men having sex it's called 'gay' but if two women its lesbianism. Why the need for separate terms when it's still same sex relationship lol. What should two trans going at it be called? *shrugs* a bloody good time in my book *smiles*

Indy24
08-28-2011, 04:17 AM
I got the "by society" bit but still wanted to say that when i have sex with females i fuck them in the mouth, pussy and ass and fail to see anything gay about it. Also don't think it's gay for a female to strap on and mount someone for anal sex either. So the point "society" needs to get clear, is that it's not the sex act of anal sex that is 'gay'. It's two men having sex that is gay. Isn't it funny that if it's two men having sex it's called 'gay' but if two women its lesbianism. Why the need for separate terms when it's still same sex relationship lol. What should two trans going at it be called? *shrugs* a bloody good time in my book *smiles*

As misinformed as society proves to be, how do we truly distinguish what keeping it real is?

What if one of the parties in question is XXY? Is that still considered same sex?

And as far as TS are concerned. Their diagnosis negates the norms of society to begin with. So why revolve your life around an ignorant society that's so quick to dismiss anything they dont understand anyway?

Since it's my opinion that nature cares as much about gay or straight labels as it does the flavor of Now/Laters. At that point I stop being a sheep and play by my own rules.

bigdicki
08-28-2011, 04:22 AM
As misinformed as society proves to be, how do we truly distinguish what keeping it real is?

What if one of the parties in question is XXY? Is that still considered same sex?

And as far as TS are concerned. Their diagnosis negates the norms of society to begin with. So why revolve your life around an ignorant society that's so quick to dissmiss anything they dont understand

Interesting... you misspelled dismiss.

Indy24
08-28-2011, 04:38 AM
Interesting... you misspelled dismiss.

Hey you get the gist of it besides every time I try to make a correction something else disappears all together so forgive the discrepancies.

CosmicTraveler
08-28-2011, 04:38 AM
The real point of it all is... none of this matters. Because people are still going to say what they say, do what they do and at the end of it they're going to die. Maybe even during it. Everything you think, feel and do in this lifetime matters only to you and who you directly effect. When the sun collapses on itself your entire legacy won't mean shit. So fuck all what people have to say and enjoy yourself.

werwt22
08-28-2011, 01:18 PM
My name is werwt22 and i approve this message HaHA

Ms Remy M
08-28-2011, 01:48 PM
I was mostly poking fun at thegreat1 rant, I care not what anyone thinks. I march to my own drum beat!

SHAUN
08-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Well, sure enough, I luv it when a babe says plain and simple ""FUCK ME UP MY ASS" (or "ARSE" if you're in the UK)

But I also luv it when they say "FUCK ME UP MY SHIT HOLE" (or "SHIT 'OLE" if you're in the UK)

Does this count as sugar-coating? lol

I know what great one's getting at, but it's not the word that's important... it's the thought: if someone cannot/will not conceive of playing with TS cock unless it is perceived as "pussy-stick", then yeh, they have some issues... But if someone just wants to spice up their dirty talk then why not jazz things up with all kinds of stuff... whether it's taboo or sugar-coating?

There's hundreds of ways to cum..... Choose one!

SHAUN