PDA

View Full Version : Maybe someone here knows.......

jigglygmoney
08-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Anyone know about this alleged attack on Mimi plastique by some dude?

ROC
08-29-2011, 12:34 AM
didn't hear anything, but i sure hope it's not true, she is so beautiful

jigglygmoney
08-29-2011, 02:51 AM
Well, thats ur opinion.

Ms Remy M
08-29-2011, 03:06 PM
I have to agree, she is a cutie! Everytime I start to think maybe I'm being too much of a feminist, and I shouldn't be so harsh towards males there's some off the wall mean comments being made. :(

CosmicTraveler
08-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Tch... every time I start wearing Remy down someone has to come along and make my work harder. ...I'm just gonna have to turn up the heat...

kilakali
08-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Anyone know about this alleged attack on Mimi plastique by some dude?

Why should you care. It seems like you condone what happend.

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34753&postcount=42

CosmicTraveler
08-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Maybe she spat on him or something...

GroobySteven
08-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Well, thats ur opinion.

You are on a warning also - I'm already tired of your shit and you've hardly been here.

This isn't the place for spreading rumours or gossip and it appears your OP was intended to do JUST that. Yes that is his opinion - if you want to put a model, or a TS down - fuck off to the zoo and do it there.

b_roc
08-29-2011, 09:27 PM
She is from Chicago and goes by MiMi. I haven't seen her in awhile but every blue moon she will put an ad up on backpage or eros

Indy24
08-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Well in other news...

How about that fat chick that was blowing everybody this weekend...

You may know her...goes by the name Irene?

*DRUMS*

vidman
08-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Well, regardless of if it's true or not, I hope Mimi is doing swell. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the game. Yes, she can be a bit abrasive when you first meet her, but that's the norm now from almost all the girls because guys tend to have ulterior motives. Once she realizes that you are genuinely befriending her, she is a sweet girl.

CosmicTraveler
08-29-2011, 11:12 PM
Very true. Of course some girls work in reverse, but that's another story for another time. In any case if she was attacked and indeed didn't do anything to provoke said attack I hope she's okay.

vidman
08-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Very true. Of course some girls work in reverse, but that's another story for another time. In any case if she was attacked and indeed didn't do anything to provoke said attack I hope she's okay.

Indeed Cos, indeed.

jigglygmoney
08-30-2011, 02:41 AM
Well, regardless of if it's true or not, I hope Mimi is doing swell. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the game. Yes, she can be a bit abrasive when you first meet her, but that's the norm now from almost all the girls because guys tend to have ulterior motives. Once she realizes that you are genuinely befriending her, she is a sweet girl.

Again, that YOUR opinion.

jigglygmoney
08-30-2011, 02:53 AM
You are on a warning also - I'm already tired of your shit and you've hardly been here.

This isn't the place for spreading rumours or gossip and it appears your OP was intended to do JUST that. Yes that is his opinion - if you want to put a model, or a TS down - fuck off to the zoo and do it there.

Your tired of my shit? Why? Because I speak truths? Im not spreading a rumour. One of you're precious pet tgirls accused me of being the guy that did it. I said it wasnt me, but bravo, she had it coming. This is exactly what I was speaking of in the Kim Carta thread. And once again, you've answered my question. Anytime I say anything about a tgirl, I speak truthfully, from MY experience. Not anyone else's. My god, if I wanted to sit here all day and put tgirls down, I could for a number a reasons. I could do the same on HA as well. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Friendly disposition and how you treat and talk to people go a lot further with me than looks. No one, not a tgirl or a GG can talk to me like garbage. I wont allow it. So if I got a problem with one of YOU'RE girls, best believe I got a damm good reason for having said problem. No need to threaten me dude, if you're a sensible adult we can have a convo. But if you wanna play that turn a blind eye to stuff just because she's cute, then we'll always have a problem.

jigglygmoney
08-30-2011, 03:00 AM
And Seanchai,

You used to hang with Mega. If I remember correctly, you and Mega were pretty tight at one time. Mega and I get along well. I run into him from time to time. We both agree on a lot of crap that goes down on these tgirl forums. But for some reason, when I have a problem with one of these girls, you immediately jump on the girls side. Whatever. I'm just sayin.

vidman
08-30-2011, 05:25 AM
Again, that YOUR opinion.

Proudly and with conviction.

thegirlnextdoor
08-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Loser.loser.loser....no body deserves to have their person violated no matter what they say.no one has the right to put their hands on anyone!!!!!!!!!

TurboMan
08-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Well in other news...

How about that fat chick that was blowing everybody this weekend...

You may know her...goes by the name Irene?

*DRUMS*

Right on time Indy..that's a good one.

jigglygmoney
08-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Loser.loser.loser....no body deserves to have their person violated no matter what they say.no one has the right to put their hands on anyone!!!!!!!!!

Not a loser. Im still in a realationship with a great genetic woman. Idk what world u live in where u believe the utter bullsh*t u just typed. If u go just about anywhere, and continually insult a person face to face, u got an ass whipping coming more than likely. And it is deserved. Wow, that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone type. I'd like to see how u would survive in East NY with that kind of stupid thinking. Just total utter stupidity. Unreal.

Ms Remy M
08-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Not a loser. Im still in a realationship with a great genetic woman. Idk what world u live in where u believe the utter bullsh*t u just typed. If u go just about anywhere, and continually insult a person face to face, u got an ass whipping coming more than likely. And it is deserved. Wow, that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone type. I'd like to see how u would survive in East NY with that kind of stupid thinking. Just total utter stupidity. Unreal.

Wait a second, you are saying that this trans woman deserved to be physically assaulted because of something she said?!?

This is America, land of free speech, which is why whomever laid hands on her would go to jail. Are You seriously adovacting violence, over some spoken words?!? What makes you feel you can come to this forum, promoting such deadly actions toward trans women? Surely, you realize the finger is hovering over the 'ban' button... Don't worry about Seanchai, with such rhetoric I shall rejoice in my parergon.

BlaqOrpheus
08-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Does the rumor that she hasn't done any hardcore b/c she has an STD hold any merit? :confused:

Ms Remy M
08-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Does the rumor that she hasn't done any hardcore b/c she has an STD hold any merit? :confused:

shouldn't you ask her that? how would anyone here know? Even if they said one way or the other, unless they are holding up her results sheet, why would you believe them, they are just some random person online with no accountability in what they say.

----------------
Now playing: Duran Duran - Girls On Film (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/duran+duran/track/girls+on+film)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

jigglygmoney
08-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Wait a second, you are saying that this trans woman deserved to be physically assaulted because of something she said?!?

This is America, land of free speech, which is why whomever laid hands on her would go to jail. Are You seriously adovacting violence, over some spoken words?!? What makes you feel you can come to this forum, promoting such deadly actions toward trans women? Surely, you realize the finger is hovering over the 'ban' button... Don't worry about Seanchai, with such rhetoric I shall rejoice in my parergon.

Ok, lets get this straight.

a. I havent made any threats to anyone here, so I dont know what ur talking about.
b. My post said that if a person is CONTINUALLY INSULTED AND ANTAGONIZED FACE TO FACE BY SOMEONE ELSE, they probably have an asswhipping coming.
c. Free speech does not give you the right to insult someone. I know cops that wont arrest a guy if they feel he was provoked to whip someone's ass. Hurling insult after insult is grounds for this to happen. Maybe not in ur world(whatever it is)but certaintly in mine. And this is something that Mimi does. So if her mouth got her ass kicked, I'm sure it was deserved. Now you wanna talk about free speech? Well I just excersized mine. And I should be banned for it even though I didnt threaten anyone? Really? LOL I was hoping this place was different from HA, but its starting to seem exactly like HA.

You mean to tell me, that if Mimi went into some random bar and started in on someone, thats under free speech its her right to do so? Look, security would probably throw her out before the person kicks her ass because they expect her ass to get kicked. Not just her but with anyone. I think you need to go back and read the free speech laws all over again. No where in them does it say you're are entitled to insult and degrade people without reprecussion. here I'll help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

Freedom of speech in the United States

Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws, with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, commercial speech such as advertising, and time, place and manner restrictions.

Obscenity, defamation and fighting words and harrassment are not protected under free speech. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MIMI DOES. So you're point?

SHAUN
08-30-2011, 07:26 PM

a. I havent made any threats to anyone here, so I dont know what ur talking about.
b. My post said that if a person is CONTINUALLY INSULTED AND ANTAGONIZED FACE TO FACE BY SOMEONE ELSE, they probably have an asswhipping coming.
c. Free speech does not give you the right to insult someone. I know cops that wont arrest a guy if they feel he was provoked to whip someone's ass. Hurling insult after insult is grounds for this to happen. Maybe not in ur world(whatever it is)but certaintly in mine. And this is something that Mimi does. So if her mouth got her ass kicked, I'm sure it was deserved. Now you wanna talk about free speech? Well I just excersized mine. And I should be banned for it even though I didnt threaten anyone? Really? LOL I was hoping this place was different from HA, but its starting to seem exactly like HA.

Cmon now, your initial "...well, that's YOUR opinion" to the sentiment that Mimi is a real cutie did seem to overplay your hand a little, betraying a sentiment of smug satisfaction?

I don't know this Mimi, and maybe she is a First Class pain in the ass, BUT to prescribe an ass-whupping for all such characters is somewhat juvenile...

The thing is, I do actually take your point that continued and incessant rudeness can increase ones chances of being attacked verbally AND physically, but it's still a poor reflection on ones soul... There was a report of a trans girl being ass-whupped and stomped on by 2 trolls in McDonalds recently... It's very possible that she "provoked" her attackers (the inverted commas are extremely pertinent)....But what if the attackers in question have an extremely fragile ego and are consequently hypersensitive to anything that they perceive - however vaguely - as "disrespect"... IF that is the case, then by definition she has still technically speaking "provoked" the attack..... But any reasonable and mature soul would conclude that the attacker(s) bear full responsibility for their actions courtesy of their contrived and embarrasingly false self-image of "royalty" and "largesse", a tone that is largely responsible for turning many of our urban areas into battlefields...

Such hypersensitive respect-obsessed people tend to be - in my experience - utter kunts who need a good ass-whupping themselves.

(Mimi's alleged bitchiness notwithstanding, I am feeling that this may be the case here)

As for someone who was persistently rude to me, I would either walk away or give back serious verbals to them, depending on which animal was uppermost in my soul at that time... If they then tried to step into a physical realm with me - and only then - I would attack them without mercy or regret.

SHAUN

SHAUN
08-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Ooooops.... did I kill another topic? heeeheee

SHAUN

Indy24
08-30-2011, 10:22 PM
didn't hear anything, but i sure hope it's not true, she is so beautiful

Despite all the rumors and the drama that comes with the name. She's definately a bad broad. So odds are that if we ever met she'd cuss my ass out and I'd love all 7 inches of it.

....Wait what???

Indy24
08-30-2011, 10:41 PM

Wow at TS Gandhi over here....

Hmmm....I wonder what the odds are of her penis getting hard if I let her best me in a fight....

I'd say the odds were pretty high so ya might wanna avoid any blows to the mouth since you'll wanna stick it somewhere once the erection's complete....

Indy24
08-30-2011, 10:54 PM

Actually Assault are "words" and Battery is the actual touching. So that being said some words can get you an ass whoopin.

Example: You bitch ass nigga, I'm gonna kick your ass.(while holding a stick/bat/etc.)

...That's aggravated assault.

Ms Remy M
08-31-2011, 03:43 PM

You mean to tell me, that if Mimi went into some random bar and started in on someone, thats under free speech its her right to do so? Look, security would probably throw her out before the person kicks her ass because they expect her ass to get kicked. Not just her but with anyone. I think you need to go back and read the free speech laws all over again. No where in them does it say you're are entitled to insult and degrade people without reprecussion. here I'll help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

Freedom of speech in the United States

Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws, with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, commercial speech such as advertising, and time, place and manner restrictions.

Obscenity, defamation and fighting words and harrassment are not protected under free speech. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MIMI DOES. So you're point?

No where in America is it ok to beat someone down just for something they say, which is why they would go to jail, not get a pat on the back from the police. I know nothing about her or her past, but it's stupid to promote violence against trans girls. Even if what you say about her is true, about her disposition, which I'm not arguing, it doesn't give you the right to say someone should beat her up. And just like she would deserve to get kicked out of a bar for inciting violence, you too deserve to be kicked out of here for the same. You are the only person coming to this forum making into HA.

----------------
Now playing: Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/lamb+of+god/track/laid+to+rest)

vidman
08-31-2011, 05:46 PM
I keep seeing mention of "HA", what is that? Not trying to change the subject or anything.

jigglygmoney
08-31-2011, 09:50 PM
No where in America is it ok to beat someone down just for something they say, which is why they would go to jail, not get a pat on the back from the police. I know nothing about her or her past, but it's stupid to promote violence against trans girls. Even if what you say about her is true, about her disposition, which I'm not arguing, it doesn't give you the right to say someone should beat her up. And just like she would deserve to get kicked out of a bar for inciting violence, you too deserve to be kicked out of here for the same. You are the only person coming to this forum making into HA.

----------------
Now playing: Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/lamb+of+god/track/laid+to+rest)

Ok, you obviously dont read to well, or maybe you're comprehension skills are a bit off. I'll try this one more time.

with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment,

This goes for ANYONE, not just tgirls. But since they are a part of the human race, they are included. Sorry to break the news to ya but, Its called A PART OF LIFE. There are consequences for talking to people in an obscene harrasing way. You stated that you dont know her. Fine. But I know enough about her to know that she is capable of this. She has done it before and was attacked by other tgirls. They got tired of all the insults. You continue to insult the wrong person and they will retaliate. And again, THIS GOES FOR ANYONE. If you we're doing the same thing to someone and they popped you for it, and you clearly had no reason to do so, I would tell you the same thing. You had it coming.

Indy24
08-31-2011, 09:58 PM
I keep seeing mention of "HA", what is that? Not trying to change the subject or anything.

Hungangels. com

If I could make a fair enough comparison I say it's mods were run by Lanister's (Game of thrones reference) minus the looks!

In other words the practices there are less than fare or respectable. And as far as the eye candy goes....Despite what many of them there have said about blacktgirls. It's more of a Vestite showing of there than it is actual TS.

And yet more unfortunate is that of those few TS, many come off more as the Paris Hilton type. Over opinionated, uneducated and a vast sense of entitlement.

But go check it out for yourself. And if my assessment is inaccurate. Then hey by all means enjoy your time there. As for me I'd rather catch Swine Flu!

Indy24
08-31-2011, 10:01 PM
Ok, you obviously dont read to well, or maybe you're comprehension skills are a bit off. I'll try this one more time.

with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment,

This goes for ANYONE, not just tgirls. But since they are a part of the human race, they are included. Sorry to break the news to ya but, Its called A PART OF LIFE. There are consequences for talking to people in an obscene harrasing way. You stated that you dont know her. Fine. But I know enough about her to know that she is capable of this. She has done it before and was attacked by other tgirls. They got tired of all the insults. You continue to insult the wrong person and they will retaliate. And again, THIS GOES FOR ANYONE. If you we're doing the same thing to someone and they popped you for it, and you clearly had no reason to do so, I would tell you the same thing. You had it coming.

Mimi at her finest.... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0J9oRFIsk

jigglygmoney
08-31-2011, 10:30 PM
Hungangels. com

If I could make a fair enough comparison I say it's mods were run by Lanister's (Game of thrones reference) minus the looks!

In other words the practices there are less than fare or respectable. And as far as the eye candy goes....Despite what many of them there have said about blacktgirls. It's more of a Vestite showing of there than it is actual TS.

And yet more unfortunate is that of those few TS, many come off more as the Paris Hilton type. Over opinionated, uneducated and a vast sense of entitlement.

But go check it out for yourself. And if my assessment is inaccurate. Then hey by all means enjoy your time there. As for me I'd rather catch Swine Flu!

Very accurate assesment Indy. Thank you.

jigglygmoney
08-31-2011, 10:36 PM

Once again Indy, thank you. I saw this vid before I had any interaction with her online. When I did, she came off worse than what you see here. The guy is just sitting there. You cant really hear what he says to her. maybe it was offensive, idk. But she also could have easily ignored him. No, she chose to insult him and pull out mase. IT WORKS BOTH WAYS REMY!!

vidman
08-31-2011, 10:56 PM
Hungangels. com

Oh okay, Hung Angels. I've been to that site a time or two but it was rather boring. It didn't captivate my attention at all. Most of the topics on HA seemed rather shallow and superficial. Thanks Indy.

vidman
08-31-2011, 10:58 PM

LMFBAO!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the Chinese chic with the pony tails staring out of the window pretending like nothing is happening! LMAO!!!!! People are frikin hilarious!!!!!

vidman
08-31-2011, 11:04 PM

Dude, does anyone have any nude photos or videos of this Mimi girl? She is sexy as shit with clothes on!!! (again, my opinion). I was checking out more of her personal videos and J. Money is right......Mimi is quite fiesty! I must say though, one man's trash is another man's treasure because her fiestiness turns me on! I like Mimi's bravado. She's rough with it and doesn't take shit from anyone! LOVIN HER!!!! Anybody have some explicit content of her, let me know where to find it. PM me!

jigglygmoney
08-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Dude, does anyone have any nude photos or videos of this Mimi girl? She is sexy as shit with clothes on!!! (again, my opinion). I was checking out more of her personal videos and J. Money is right......Mimi is quite fiesty! I must say though, one man's trash is another man's treasure because her fiestiness turns me on! I like Mimi's bravado. She's rough with it and doesn't take shit from anyone! LOVIN HER!!!! Anybody have some explicit content of her, let me know where to find it. PM me!
Vidman, its all good. Some of us just prefer a more mature, refined tgirl. Instead of one that calls you a faggot for liking them, and makes a public spectacle out of themselves. If that floats ur boat, so be it.

Indy24
08-31-2011, 11:33 PM
Very accurate assesment Indy. Thank you.

There was this one TS their named Alyssa87.

She was the baddest Tgirl I had ever laid eye's on. (And I've had some bad ts) Plus unlike those other shallow place holders. With her there was actual substance being that we had the poetry thing in common and she liked Philly a lot.

But like clock work those lames drove her away...and that site's been dying ever since.

Ms Remy M
09-01-2011, 12:15 AM

What is your point in continuing to copy/paste that bit of text? Just because that's not a protected form of speech, has nothing to do with it being ok to beat her up. It's never ok, unless like was pointed out, in self defense. Someone says something you don't like, this is the civilized world, you walk away. Grow up and quit trying to make excuses for wanting to be a Neanderthal and beat up on people.

----------------
Now playing: Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet ? (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/children+of+bodom/track/are+you+dead+yet+%3f)

Ms Remy M
09-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Once again Indy, thank you. I saw this vid before I had any interaction with her online. When I did, she came off worse than what you see here. The guy is just sitting there. You cant really hear what he says to her. maybe it was offensive, idk. But she also could have easily ignored him. No, she chose to insult him and pull out mase. IT WORKS BOTH WAYS REMY!!

Exactly, my point, you ignore them, not retaliate with physical beatings. If your physical person is being attacked, then defend yourself. If you can't handle being verbally attacked and have to return the favor by beating up on someone, then that shows how low of a person you are. You would go to jail for bringing physical harm to them. The judge isn't going to say "oh well, you are right, she had it coming, go on home sport"

----------------
Now playing: Five Finger Death Punch - Salvation (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/five+finger+death+punch/track/salvation)

kilakali
09-01-2011, 12:32 AM

Search function is your friend Vman I have posted many of pics of her on here. She also did a hardcore with her then boyfriend at the time which was pretty good. Mimi has always been cool with me. If you show respect she will respect you back..

She shot for the site a long time ago under the same name (steve/atl did the shoot). You might want to dig through your vids you might have it..

jigglygmoney
09-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Exactly, my point, you ignore them, not retaliate with physical beatings. If your physical person is being attacked, then defend yourself. If you can't handle being verbally attacked and have to return the favor by beating up on someone, then that shows how low of a person you are. You would go to jail for bringing physical harm to them. The judge isn't going to say "oh well, you are right, she had it coming, go on home sport"

----------------
Now playing: Five Finger Death Punch - Salvation (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/five+finger+death+punch/track/salvation)

Both ways meaning, she can walk away as well, but she wont. She will stay there and throw insult after insult at you. Thats what I mean by it working both ways. We're talking about coming across strangers in the street. You never know who you're dealing with. Everyone isnt built like that to just walk away and ignore being insulted and degraded. Thats why common sense says WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW. How did I know you were gonna spin it this way. I could see it coming. Look, obviously, you seem to think that trannies live under a different set of laws or something. I find that absolutely laughable. But its apparent that you'll never see what myself and like 90% of the population sees, so I'm done talking about it.

Ms Remy M
09-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Both ways meaning, she can walk away as well, but she wont. She will stay there and throw insult after insult at you. Thats what I mean by it working both ways. We're talking about coming across strangers in the street. You never know who you're dealing with. Everyone isnt built like that to just walk away and ignore being insulted and degraded. Thats why common sense says WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW. How did I know you were gonna spin it this way. I could see it coming. Look, obviously, you seem to think that trannies live under a different set of laws or something. I find that absolutely laughable. But its apparent that you'll never see what myself and like 90% of the population sees, so I'm done talking about it.

I'm not spinning any damn thing. I've been saying the same thing the entire time. There are no words that can be said that justifies beating someone down, you will go to jail where you belong. This applies to any human being, and I referred to trans girls, because YOU came to this forum condoning violence against a trans girl. There is no other person on this forum who has displayed such ignorance.

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Eulogy (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/eulogy)

jigglygmoney
09-01-2011, 03:34 AM
I'm not spinning any damn thing. I've been saying the same thing the entire time. There are no words that can be said that justifies beating someone down, you will go to jail where you belong. This applies to any human being, and I referred to trans girls, because YOU came to this forum condoning violence against a trans girl. There is no other person on this forum who has displayed such ignorance.

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Eulogy (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/eulogy)

Well, think what you want. I dont really care anymore. I'll just say this. I live in NY city. There is a tgirl party here just about every night of the week in different locations. I've been to them all several times. If I was such a 'neanderthal' as you make me out to be, I would be banned from them. But I'm not. I go and socialize with who I want. But if a tgirl mouths off to a dude and threatens him by pulling out mase. And he happens to pop her one, I wouldnt look at him any differently. I would say she had it coming.

One more thing. A tgirl friend of mine down south told me all about you. A couple years ago you were a dude, now you've taken to dressing up and transitioning. So I see where all the hyper sensitivity to tgirls being attacked is coming from. I'm not knocking you're choice or way of life, I'm just saying, I see where its all coming from. But you have to understand that EVERYONE lives under the same set of unwritten laws on the street. No preferential treatment is given to anyone. Say the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time, there could be consequences.

bigdicki
09-01-2011, 03:40 AM
Search function is your friend Vman I have posted many of pics of her on here. She also did a hardcore with her then boyfriend at the time which was pretty good. Mimi has always been cool with me. If you show respect she will respect you back..

She shot for the site a long time ago under the same name (steve/atl did the shoot). You might want to dig through your vids you might have it..

DO NOT dig for that vid because she looks way better. Mimi is definitely rough around the edges and talks slick, BUT she ain't never hurt nobody that I know of and she is beautiful. I am not going to go into all particulars, but she is fine. If you have ]problems with her, and I could understand that, take it up with her like a man. To jigglymoney: I have had my problems with broads and handled it OFFLINE unless they refused to do so. Do the same joe and you'll be better off.

Ms Remy M
09-01-2011, 03:49 AM
Well, think what you want. I dont really care anymore. I'll just say this. I live in NY city. There is a tgirl party here just about every night of the week in different locations. I've been to them all several times. If I was such a 'neanderthal' as you make me out to be, I would be banned from them. But I'm not. I go and socialize with who I want. But if a tgirl mouths off to a dude and threatens him by pulling out mase. And he happens to pop her one, I wouldnt look at him any differently. I would say she had it coming.

One more thing. A tgirl friend of mine down south told me all about you. A couple years ago you were a dude, now you've taken to dressing up and transitioning. So I see where all the hyper sensitivity to tgirls being attacked is coming from. I'm not knocking you're choice or way of life, I'm just saying, I see where its all coming from. But you have to understand that EVERYONE lives under the same set of unwritten laws on the street. No preferential treatment is given to anyone. Say the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time, there could be consequences.

What does that have to do with anything?

I said protecting yourself in self defense is a different story long ago. You were condoning beating someone down because of some words. You can't even stay on topic to justify your reasoning.

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Useful idiot (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/useful+idiot)

jigglygmoney
09-01-2011, 04:16 AM
DO NOT dig for that vid because she looks way better. Mimi is definitely rough around the edges and talks slick, BUT she ain't never hurt nobody that I know of and she is beautiful. I am not going to go into all particulars, but she is fine. If you have ]problems with her, and I could understand that, take it up with her like a man. To jigglymoney: I have had my problems with broads and handled it OFFLINE unless they refused to do so. Do the same joe and you'll be better off.

Dude, I have a very short list of tgirls that I have major problems with. I can think of about 6. Out of all the tgirls I've come across online and in person, over a 29 year period, that aint too bad. I'm sure there may be a few more from the past, cant think of them now. My point being, I'd rather avoid them than have any contact with them. It aint worth it. But if you ask me what I think about them, I will tell you my experience in dealing with them and my overall impression of them. My impressions are not easily swayed by looks and body. I go by how they address me and talk to me. I'm a first impressions are lasting type of guy.

vidman
09-01-2011, 07:46 AM

Ahhhh, good looking out Kila. Search function is my friend. lol. I'll get right on it. Thanks again Kila.

And yeah, I don't see why anyone would have a reason to be a total asshole unless that person is provoked, but hey, she may have done something to J.Money to provoke his inflamed reaction towards her. That's why I try not to jump to conclusions about anyone's personal opinion because you never know what one may have gone through to obtain that type of temperment towards someone. I know I've been pissed off by a few people on this site and I wouldn't appreciate it if people ganged up on me about it, not really knowing the full story. Not saying I agree with J.Money's approach, but I can definitely feel where he's coming from to an extent.

Ms Remy M
09-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Ahhhh, good looking out Kila. Search function is my friend. lol. I'll get right on it. Thanks again Kila.

And yeah, I don't see why anyone would have a reason to be a total asshole unless that person is provoked, but hey, she may have done something to J.Money to provoke his inflamed reaction towards her. That's why I try not to jump to conclusions about anyone's personal opinion because you never know what one may have gone through to obtain that type of temperment towards someone. I know I've been pissed off by a few people on this site and I wouldn't appreciate it if people ganged up on me about it, not really knowing the full story. Not saying I agree with J.Money's approach, but I can definitely feel where he's coming from to an extent.

lol I'm not trying to gang up on him. He came to a trans forum promoting violence toward trans women, to not expect an appropriate response is foolish. I could have banned him out right, but I felt I should hear him out. There has been times, when people here piss me off as well, but that doesn't give me the right to go and smash their face in. His argument, was "If u go just about anywhere, and continually insult a person face to face, u got an ass whipping coming more than likely. And it is deserved." I disagreed with that and it applies to all of us, not just trans women.

My strong stance on this is only partially due to being trans. I've worked with women shelter in past, and have seen many domestic violence cases, and he displays the same characteristics with his words, as the men that beat their girlfriends/wives. My own sister was murdered by her husband, over a verbal dispute. So I know full well what people that justify violence, over an argument are capable of. He didn't mention anything about being maced until someone else posted a video about MiMi. Self defense is a different situation from someone just yelling and fussing at each other.

Guys that have attitudes likes his, represent the real dangers women, and trans women in particular face. Due to his anonymity and the very public stance many trans women display, stating their locations, and showing their faces, he can walk up to 'MiMi' for example and catch her off guard, bringing grave physical harm to her and she would be unprepared not knowing what he looks like. So, knowing that he would feel justified in hurting anybody that pissed him off, is a real issue that shouldn't be taken lightly. For all we know, he can be the next Craigslist Killer just waiting to explode.

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Parabola (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/parabola)

vidman
09-01-2011, 05:25 PM
lol I'm not trying to gang up on him. He came to a trans forum promoting violence toward trans women, to not expect an appropriate response is foolish. I could have banned him out right, but I felt I should hear him out. There has been times, when people here piss me off as well, but that doesn't give me the right to go and smash their face in. His argument, was "If u go just about anywhere, and continually insult a person face to face, u got an ass whipping coming more than likely. And it is deserved." I disagreed with that and it applies to all of us, not just trans women.

My strong stance on this is only partially due to being trans. I've worked with women shelter in past, and have seen many domestic violence cases, and he displays the same characteristics with his words, as the men that beat their girlfriends/wives. My own sister was murdered by her husband, over a verbal dispute. So I know full well what people that justify violence, over an argument are capable of. He didn't mention anything about being maced until someone else posted a video about MiMi. Self defense is a different situation from someone just yelling and fussing at each other.

Guys that have attitudes likes his, represent the real dangers women, and trans women in particular face. Due to his anonymity and the very public stance many trans women display, stating their locations, and showing their faces, he can walk up to 'MiMi' for example and catch her off guard, bringing grave physical harm to her and she would be unprepared not knowing what he looks like. So, knowing that he would feel justified in hurting anybody that pissed him off, is a real issue that shouldn't be taken lightly. For all we know, he can be the next Craigslist Killer just waiting to explode.

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Parabola (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/parabola)

Well Remy, if you disrespected me, minimally, I would kick your ass! Try me!:p

GroobySteven
09-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Jigglymoney, you have it ALL wrong.

I don't particularly like Mimi at all, because of many of the same ways that you mentioned but condoning that anyone gets beating, is in pretty poor taste also.

I've kicked girls off this forum and if any girls were to say the same thing, they'd be asked to leave also.

So I'm asking you ONE last time. This isn't HA - this is a site that has more respect for tgirls than that and doesn't appreciate people bring these sorts of topics in, creating drama and looking to make insidious posts.

I've given you fair warning. It's nothing to do with what you say about a particular model, it's about your overall issues and attitude. Take it elsewhere.

jigglygmoney
09-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Jigglymoney, you have it ALL wrong.

I don't particularly like Mimi at all, because of many of the same ways that you mentioned but condoning that anyone gets beating, is in pretty poor taste also.

I've kicked girls off this forum and if any girls were to say the same thing, they'd be asked to leave also.

So I'm asking you ONE last time. This isn't HA - this is a site that has more respect for tgirls than that and doesn't appreciate people bring these sorts of topics in, creating drama and looking to make insidious posts.

I've given you fair warning. It's nothing to do with what you say about a particular model, it's about your overall issues and attitude. Take it elsewhere.

Seanchai,
I'm done discussing the topic. Remy doesnt see and probably will never see where I'm coming from. There are a lot of trans girls out there like Mimi. Some are worse. They steal, they rob, they set people up to be robbed under the guise of being a sex provider. All kinds of sh*t. So when retribution comes to their front door, I will always feel they got what they deserved. Do they deserve to be killed? Absolutely not! But when you do dirt, dirt comes back at you. Its a law of nature. So Remy can think what she wants about me. At this point, I really dont care. I have trans girlfriends, I got to trans parties whenever I want. I meet and have conversation with trans women all the time. I think I know myself a little better than Remy does. So I'm done with it Seanchai. And just to show you everything is cool between us, next time ur in NYC, you got a drink on me. Just let me know.

SHAUN
09-01-2011, 10:24 PM
LMFBAO!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the Chinese chic with the pony tails staring out of the window pretending like nothing is happening! LMAO!!!!! People are frikin hilarious!!!!!

That's called "dignity".... What did u expect her to do - react like the 2 cretins either side of her lol?

SHAUN

GroobySteven
09-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Seanchai,
I'm done discussing the topic. Remy doesnt see and probably will never see where I'm coming from. There are a lot of trans girls out there like Mimi. Some are worse. They steal, they rob, they set people up to be robbed under the guise of being a sex provider. All kinds of sh*t. So when retribution comes to their front door, I will always feel they got what they deserved. Do they deserve to be killed? Absolutely not! But when you do dirt, dirt comes back at you. Its a law of nature. So Remy can think what she wants about me. At this point, I really dont care. I have trans girlfriends, I got to trans parties whenever I want. I meet and have conversation with trans women all the time. I think I know myself a little better than Remy does. So I'm done with it Seanchai. And just to show you everything is cool between us, next time ur in NYC, you got a drink on me. Just let me know.

Jiggly
I understand that, I'm not naive and I'm not a Capt.Save-a-hoe. I've called girls out on trying to "fool" guys who don't know they are a tgirl, stating that if they get into trouble, then they are responsible for their actions leading to that.

Again, that's not my point. My point is, I don't want this on my forum - I don't want calling out specific girls, asking who beat a girl up, or why, etc.
The only time I'll entertain this, is if a poster has had real trouble (dangerous) with a specific girl (not just simply a bad time or waste of money but been robbed, threatened, etc.) and I judge that to be in the public interest to be posted.

There is limited freedom of speech here, it's a moderated forum and as that, I get to set the rules. I just don't want this sort of drama here and there are other places for that.

I'll take you up on that drink for sure.
Thanks

jigglygmoney
09-01-2011, 11:54 PM
Jiggly
I understand that, I'm not naive and I'm not a Capt.Save-a-hoe. I've called girls out on trying to "fool" guys who don't know they are a tgirl, stating that if they get into trouble, then they are responsible for their actions leading to that.

Again, that's not my point. My point is, I don't want this on my forum - I don't want calling out specific girls, asking who beat a girl up, or why, etc.
The only time I'll entertain this, is if a poster has had real trouble (dangerous) with a specific girl (not just simply a bad time or waste of money but been robbed, threatened, etc.) and I judge that to be in the public interest to be posted.

There is limited freedom of speech here, it's a moderated forum and as that, I get to set the rules. I just don't want this sort of drama here and there are other places for that.

I'll take you up on that drink for sure.
Thanks

Good man. I go to the best dive bar in the city. Looking forward to it.

GroobySteven
09-02-2011, 12:32 AM

Rudy's? I like that one.

Indy24
09-02-2011, 12:46 AM

You two getting a room afterwards....or will there be any actual tranny chasing?

jigglygmoney
09-02-2011, 03:25 AM
Rudy's? I like that one.

Great minds think alike. Yes, that would be the bar. Been my watering hole since 2000.

Indy24
09-02-2011, 04:18 AM
Great minds think alike. Yes, that would be the bar. Been my watering hole since 2000.

LOL @ "Watering hole"

That's going to be my new expression for tranny cock!

vidman
09-02-2011, 06:06 AM
That's called "dignity".... What did u expect her to do - react like the 2 cretins either side of her lol?

SHAUN

Bullshit!! That's called "scared as hell!" That's called, "my name is Wes and I ain't in that mess!"

GroobySteven
09-02-2011, 06:21 AM

Wasn't hard to guess when you said biggest dive bar in NY. Love that place.
Tony Vee and I stumbled out one afternoon in 2000 and tripped over a tranny walking past (literally we all fell over).
60 mins later we were in her apartment photographing her.

jigglygmoney
09-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Wasn't hard to guess when you said biggest dive bar in NY. Love that place.
Tony Vee and I stumbled out one afternoon in 2000 and tripped over a tranny walking past (literally we all fell over).
60 mins later we were in her apartment photographing her.

I took a tgirl there once for a few drinks. The door man, the bartenders, they were all over her. They had no idea she was a tgirl. She was so hott, they kept asking her why was she with me. LOL She did look great that night. But the next time I took her out(right across the street@The Bull Moose)they clocked her immediately.

Indy24
09-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Bullshit!! That's called "scared as hell!" That's called, "my name is Wes and I ain't in that mess!"

How bout "my name is Trade, now direct me between a sane tranny 's legs! "

vidman
09-02-2011, 02:44 PM
How bout "my name is Trade, now direct me between a sane tranny 's legs! "

LOL! Down Indy! Down boy.
How bout this one......"My name is Thirsty, I'll do her regardless if she's sane or crazy as hell!"

Indy24
09-02-2011, 09:42 PM
LOL! Down Indy! Down boy.
How bout this one......"My name is Thirsty, I'll do her regardless if she's sane or crazy as hell!"

Um....."My name is Shaft, now shut yo mouth about gaffs"

vidman
09-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Um....."My name is Shaft, now shut yo mouth about gaffs"

LMAO! Man, I can't keep up with you Mr. Poet! Keep em coming though!!

SHAUN
09-03-2011, 12:28 AM

Wellthat's just it..... She wasn't in that mess; she was on a bus minding her own business, retaining her own sense of calm and inner peace while 2 Western monstrosities were showing how juvenile they are...

If her reaction/lack of reaction is so hilarious, then I ask again: what should she have done to appear "normal" or "real"?... MAybe she shoulda got involved and turn her volume button up and add to the contrived chaos like the 2 children-trapped-in-adults-bodies either side of her?

I thought she did just fine.... The other 2 people in the clip appear to be a couple of kunts.

SHAUN

jigglygmoney
09-03-2011, 02:30 AM
Did you guys ever see this video. I think it was in LA. Poor kid. The clip says its a tgirl that sprays the kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlke8E_CcvE&feature=related

vidman
09-03-2011, 04:47 AM
Wellthat's just it..... She wasn't in that mess; she was on a bus minding her own business, retaining her own sense of calm and inner peace while 2 Western monstrosities were showing how juvenile they are...

If her reaction/lack of reaction is so hilarious, then I ask again: what should she have done to appear "normal" or "real"?... MAybe she shoulda got involved and turn her volume button up and add to the contrived chaos like the 2 children-trapped-in-adults-bodies either side of her?

I thought she did just fine.... The other 2 people in the clip appear to be a couple of kunts.

SHAUN

Anyway!!! I'm only being humorous Shaun. Chill out dude:(

SHAUN
09-03-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm perfectly chilled, dude, just like that young Oriental chick lol...

I have to say - despite whatever "provocations" they may have faced - both TSs in the vids appear deeply DEEPLY unpeasant people, and if she had sprayed my child like that, a beatdown would have been royally served :(

SHAUN

jigglygmoney
09-04-2011, 01:55 AM
Seanchai,

Im gonna be @Rudy's later tonight. If ur around and wanna come thru, let me know and I'll pm u my #.

blkgsxr
09-13-2011, 05:34 AM
There was this one TS their named Alyssa87.

She was the baddest Tgirl I had ever laid eye's on. (And I've had some bad ts) Plus unlike those other shallow place holders. With her there was actual substance being that we had the poetry thing in common and she liked Philly a lot.

But like clock work those lames drove her away...and that site's been dying ever since.

Shes living her life off sites like HA and BTG....You can catch her on Niteflirt or Imlive.... Shes not only cool but pretty badass everyonce in awhile I give my old friend a call and we talk for a good hour or so.

andwar
09-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Very true. Of course some girls work in reverse, but that's another story for another time. In any case if she was attacked and indeed didn't do anything to provoke said attack I hope she's okay.I dont much about her,she is an attractive young lady,But Ive seen warning posts on BP were guys were attacked and robbed by BTG's who have thugs hidin in closets and bathrooms.But really some of these Btg's wit the attitudes need to find another line of work, Your in a reptative customer service business.and your gonna get asked the same questions over and over all day,and just cause yoiu ran into one asswipe doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me,cause I happen to call after they did.

thegreat1
09-13-2011, 01:42 PM
I dont much about her,she is an attractive young lady,But Ive seen warning posts on BP were guys were attacked and robbed by BTG's who have thugs hidin in closets and bathrooms.But really some of these Btg's wit the attitudes need to find another line of work, Your in a reptative customer service business.and your gonna get asked the same questions over and over all day,and just cause yoiu ran into one asswipe doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me,cause I happen to call after they did.

My name is The Great 1 and I approved this message

Ms Remy M
09-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Shes living her life off sites like HA and BTG....You can catch her on Niteflirt or Imlive.... Shes not only cool but pretty badass everyonce in awhile I give my old friend a call and we talk for a good hour or so.

I have to agree, while I don't know her personally, during my brief stint on HA, she amongst the many was one that I befriended and spoke with, usually in PM's. She always came across as a very cool person, though again, I admit I've never met her in person or spoken with her at length over the phone. :cool:

----------------
Now playing: Puscifer - Indigo Children (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/puscifer/track/indigo+children)

Ms Remy M
09-13-2011, 02:31 PM
I dont much about her,she is an attractive young lady,But Ive seen warning posts on BP were guys were attacked and robbed by BTG's who have thugs hidin in closets and bathrooms.But really some of these Btg's wit the attitudes need to find another line of work, Your in a reptative customer service business.and your gonna get asked the same questions over and over all day,and just cause yoiu ran into one asswipe doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me,cause I happen to call after they did.

I agree, I've been on tour with the girls whilst they worked, and they do tend to lose their cool rather easily. Coming from being a supervisor for a Telemarketing firm that dealt highly with customer service, some girls could learn a thing or two about not treating every client like they are one and the same. Fact of the matter the clients should understand is that this field (escorting) doesn't exactly come with training and proper etiquette. So approach the girls with respect, be kind, don't try to negotiate prices, and don't talk about things that shouldn't be discussed on the phone. Also, don't talk like you've never been to school, proper English and not sounding like a common thug can go a long way with making the girls feel comfortable over the phone about seeing you in person.

----------------
Now playing: Android Lust - Dragonfly (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/android+lust/track/dragonfly)

ROC
09-13-2011, 10:25 PM
dude, does anyone have any nude photos or videos of this mimi girl? She is sexy as shit with clothes on!!! (again, my opinion). I was checking out more of her personal videos and j. Money is right......mimi is quite fiesty! I must say though, one man's trash is another man's treasure because her fiestiness turns me on! I like mimi's bravado. She's rough with it and doesn't take shit from anyone! Lovin her!!!! Anybody have some explicit content of her, let me know where to find it. Pm me!

i know seanchai don't like posting of other sites on da page, that's why i crop some of the sites-logo out, but i understand how that can be bad for the photographers work, so i won't do it anymore.......luv da roc.;)

vidman
09-13-2011, 10:50 PM
i know seanchai don't like posting of other sites on da page, that's why i crop some of the sites-logo out, but i understand how that can be bad for the photographers work, so i won't do it anymore.......luv da roc.;)

ROC!!!! You are the man!!! Where the hell have i been and why don't I know anything about this Mimi chic!! You mean to tell me that I've been sleeping on this fine ass girl!!! The only thing that turns me on more than a girl with a GORGEOUS face and HELLACIOUS body is a girl with a gorgeous face and hellacious body with a big dick!!! Look at the pipe on this girl!!! Where in the hell have I been! Mimi is AWESOME!!! She must lay very low because girls this blessed don't squeak pass me too often. I am now onboard the Mimi wagon. I don't give a damn what people say about her as it pertains to her "bad" attitude. This girl is ALL THAT and she could verbally abuse me anyday!!!! Did I mention that I love gorgeous, fine girls with big penises:eek:

ROC
09-13-2011, 10:56 PM
did you guys ever see this video. I think it was in la. Poor kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlke8e_ccve&feature=related

my man was debating with his punk ass...............smiling...... Fuck'em up mimi, lol.

jigglygmoney
09-14-2011, 02:49 AM
ROC!!!! You are the man!!! Where the hell have i been and why don't I know anything about this Mimi chic!! You mean to tell me that I've been sleeping on this fine ass girl!!! The only thing that turns me on more than a girl with a GORGEOUS face and HELLACIOUS body is a girl with a gorgeous face and hellacious body with a big dick!!! Look at the pipe on this girl!!! Where in the hell have I been! Mimi is AWESOME!!! She must lay very low because girls this blessed don't squeak pass me too often. I am now onboard the Mimi wagon. I don't give a damn what people say about her as it pertains to her "bad" attitude. This girl is ALL THAT and she could verbally abuse me anyday!!!! Did I mention that I love gorgeous, fine girls with big penises:eek:

See, this is what I have major problems with. The fact that dudes will allow these girls to talk to them and treat them any way they like just because the girl is fine and has a big cock. This is why in all my years of dealing with trans women, I never team up with another dude. Fellow chasers, whatever u want to call them. I always go dolo. Your a man, the girl gets away with treating u like shit. So she tries it with everyone else that comes her way. This makes it bad for other dudes. But I wont tolerate it, online or in person.

CosmicTraveler
09-14-2011, 02:52 AM
I agree with you on that one Jiggly.

Do you have a personal problem with this Mimi person though? I'm just curious.

vidman
09-14-2011, 03:20 AM
See, this is what I have major problems with. The fact that dudes will allow these girls to talk to them and treat them any way they like just because the girl is fine and has a big cock. This is why in all my years of dealing with trans women, I never team up with another dude. Fellow chasers, whatever u want to call them. I always go dolo. Your a man, the girl gets away with treating u like shit. So she tries it with everyone else that comes her way. This makes it bad for other dudes. But I wont tolerate it, online or in person.

Calm down J. Money. I'm only talking in "figure of speech" here. In reality, I wouldn't let anyone, whether it be a cis-chic, trans-chic or a man, treat me dirty. I was just expressing how sexy and hot I think this girl is and it took me aback because i didn't know she was that hung. That's all my man. Only speaking figuratively. Trust me, I wouldn't have it. I've severed quite a few relationships with sexy transsexual women who chose to disrespect me or talk to me like I was weak. I can name one in particular that I've ended all relationship with and this was rather recently.

CosmicTraveler
09-14-2011, 03:25 AM
Calm down J. Money. I'm only talking in "figure of speech" here. In reality, I wouldn't let anyone, whether it be a cis-chic, trans-chic or a man, treat me dirty. I was just expressing how sexy and hot I think this girl is and it took me aback because i didn't know she was that hung. That's all my man. Only speaking figuratively. Trust me, I wouldn't have it. I've severed quite a few relationships with sexy transsexual women who chose to disrespect me or talk to me like I was weak. I can name one in particular that I've ended all relationship with and this was rather recently.

Well... go on sir... name names... - Sits down and crosses legs in front of a chess board - Your move. :cool:

( Yeah I'm bored )

vidman
09-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Well... go on sir... name names... - Sits down and crosses legs in front of a chess board - Your move. :cool:

( Yeah I'm bored )

LOL!! Nope, you won't get minutia started on my account, sir. The last time I expressed my opinion about an individual on this blog, one of these lame ass tweety-bird dudes went back and told her and she came back here and blew up my spot. So, when you're dealing in a world with lame, gossipy dudes who call themselves men but persists on acting the way most women act, you learn to just lay low and keep quiet. Bada Bing?

CosmicTraveler
09-14-2011, 04:28 AM
Lol, true story.

jigglygmoney
09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
I agree with you on that one Jiggly.

Do you have a personal problem with this Mimi person though? I'm just curious.

Very much so. But it doesnt end with just her. there are others like her, and I refuse to allow them to disrespect me.

jigglygmoney
09-14-2011, 04:43 AM

Ok bro. its all good. But u see my point. There are dudes that allow this treatment from some girls. And they keep coming back for more. the more dirty the girl treats them, the more they keep being nice to her. Dont wanna do or say anything to piss her off cause she has a big cock. LOL Please!!

vidman
09-14-2011, 05:02 AM
Ok bro. its all good. But u see my point. There are dudes that allow this treatment from some girls. And they keep coming back for more. the more dirty the girl treats them, the more they keep being nice to her. Dont wanna do or say anything to piss her off cause she has a big cock. LOL Please!!

Definitely feel ya on that J. Money. I recently had a big falling out with one of the baddest chics on this site. I'll PM you about it.

blkgsxr
09-14-2011, 10:00 AM
I have to agree, while I don't know her personally, during my brief stint on HA, she amongst the many was one that I befriended and spoke with, usually in PM's. She always came across as a very cool person, though again, I admit I've never met her in person or spoken with her at length over the phone. :cool:

----------------
Now playing: Puscifer - Indigo Children (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/puscifer/track/indigo+children)

well if you get a chance shes badass...Realest bitch I know...also an AMAZING cook.