PDA

View Full Version : Jamie is Jane

DrDickenstein
10-15-2008, 01:23 AM
New model Jamie is also known as Jane.... Definitely see some changes going on though (hormones I'm sure). Fingers, eyes, nose, lips, etc give it away. No tatts to match up so I guess I could be wrong....if it's a twin. :cool:

GroobySteven
10-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Yep that's her - spotted as soon as she went up myself and A, should be making the changes.
Thanks
seanchai

DirtySouth
10-15-2008, 02:15 AM
Your reward is one gold star!

DrDickenstein
10-15-2008, 03:35 AM
Gold Star!!! Whaaaaaaattt???? YESSSSS!!!!!!!! <fist pump>

Buddy Wood
10-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Yeah I shot her a few years back as Jane ( maybe her first shoot?) and I have to say she's evolved quite nicely. Was very much a cd when I shot her.

GroobySteven
10-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Yeah I shot her a few years back as Jane ( maybe her first shoot?) and I have to say she's evolved quite nicely. Was very much a cd when I shot her.

Erm that was only 12 months ago! Time flies when your Buddy Wood!

Buddy Wood
10-18-2008, 03:37 AM
Oh...well I do remember I was still in San Diego. I thought it was at least 2 years but yes time does become a bit of a tranny blur. Even more impressive for her then.

MrF
10-18-2008, 06:57 AM
I like her slender build and her small hormonal tits. I hope she doesn't get silicon implants, it seems like the next logical step for a lot of these girls, but I think they are unattractive and cry out "artificial".

GroobySteven
10-18-2008, 08:38 AM
I like her slender build and her small hormonal tits. I hope she doesn't get silicon implants, it seems like the next logical step for a lot of these girls, but I think they are unattractive and cry out "artificial".

Yep I agree - sometimes they do look awesome though, I mean look at Katie Coxxx or the new Carmen Delicious that Dirty put up (I assume they are implants!) but when some girls get them put in, they just don't work - give me cute and perky any day over bolts ons.

DirtySouth
10-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Yep I agree - sometimes they do look awesome though, I mean look at Katie Coxxx or the new Carmen Delicious that Dirty put up (I assume they are implants!) but when some girls get them put in, they just don't work - give me cute and perky any day over bolts ons.

I have to agree. Carmen's breast and Katie's breasts are very soft to the touch and that always gets a 10 in my book.

ROC
10-18-2008, 08:30 PM
SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES WITH GREAT TITS....... GO STEELERS...... :eek:

andwar
10-19-2008, 06:58 AM
Looking back at past photo shoots I questioned why was the man in the bad wig sitting on his had like a Yankee Fitted baseball cap even on the site! but now!the transformation is nice and sexy soft and pink!I'll give her five stars for her transition from the last shoot!and I agree! I like the natural breasts!the go great wit the tall slim figure the face looks more passable too!looking forward to seeing more of her transformation!

GroobySteven
10-19-2008, 08:16 AM
Looking back at past photo shoots I questioned why was the man in the bad wig sitting on his had like a Yankee Fitted baseball cap even on the site! but now!the transformation is nice and sexy soft and pink!I'll give her five stars for her transition from the last shoot!and I agree! I like the natural breasts!the go great wit the tall slim figure the face looks more passable too!looking forward to seeing more of her transformation!

This is a criticism we've came up with over the years on Yum and BTG - and often that model just needs a start and some encouragement by getting a shoot for one of our sites before blossoming. We have more hits than misses. Some of the biggest stars started out on our sites very early in their transition. In fact, we got some shit for the original Katie Coxx shoots and look at her now!

andwar
10-21-2008, 06:23 PM
This is a criticism we've came up with over the years on Yum and BTG - and often that model just needs a start and some encouragement by getting a shoot for one of our sites before blossoming. We have more hits than misses. Some of the biggest stars started out on our sites very early in their transition. In fact, we got some shit for the original Katie Coxx shoots and look at her now!They have to start from somewhere!and yes there have been more hits then misses on the site!from what I've been reading in other posts Katie wasn't well recieved In her beggining stages!Something about her looking like "Barney Rubble"?????:confused:I thought her first shoots were promising!