PDA

View Full Version : Kitty

Blade1
09-01-2011, 03:30 PM
when will she be on the updates:confused:

vidman
09-01-2011, 05:41 PM
when will she be on the updates:confused:

Great question Blade! This Kitty girl is a major diamond in the rough. She is actually just starting her transition. Just wait til this girl gets all the work done that she's planning to have done, she is gonna be fire!!! For all you guys that are into girls with abundant endowment, as you can see, she is not lacking by any means. BUT to all you fellas that like girls with a phenominal ass and legs, just wait till she appears on the updates!! Her ass is KRAZY and her legs are so femininely shapely. I think this girl has overwhelming potential. I will be following this young lady's transition. It will only get better.

ty-clone
09-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Great question Blade! This Kitty girl is a major diamond in the rough. She is actually just starting her transition. Just wait til this girl gets all the work done that she's planning to have done, she is gonna be fire!!! For all you guys that are into girls with abundant endowment, as you can see, she is not lacking by any means. BUT to all you fellas that like girls with a phenominal ass and legs, just wait till she appears on the updates!! Her ass is KRAZY and her legs are so femininely shapely. I think this girl has overwhelming potential. I will be following this young lady's transition. It will only get better.

fam, good analysis.
so, vid where she from?

vidman
09-01-2011, 09:12 PM
fam, good analysis.
so, vid where she from?

T-Clone, she is from North Carolina. She spends a lot of time in Florida as well, but she is from the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. She works in Charlotte a lot too. Clone, her body is sick! Her ass to leg proportion will blow your mind. When she wears tall heels, it is ridiculous!!! Her toes are pretty, her fingers are pretty and well manicured. The thing that turns me on so much about her, Clone, is that she is so petite. I like short, petite girls. She is about 5'4" maybe 135 lbs. Now are those not typical biowoman stats or what! She's got some anatomical procedures coming, and when she finishes.....LOOK OUT! She has the potential to be the next Sheeba-type star if she sticks with it.

Blade1
09-02-2011, 01:39 PM

Thanks for the info, I can't when she's on the updates...whenever that'll be:confused:

GroobySteven
09-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I think she's scheduled for 3-4 weeks time.

vidman
09-02-2011, 11:15 PM
I think she's scheduled for 3-4 weeks time.

Thanks Seachai, for the info. I see that I'm not the only person who thinks this girl is BADASS!

DYNACORD
09-02-2011, 11:56 PM
She's definitely packin a "Magic Stick".:cool:

werwt22
09-03-2011, 02:28 AM
WHOAAAAA DAYUMMMM!!!!! She look good now. Maybe its the clothes and jewelry distractin me but she's on point. Kinda reminds me of Mia Isabella when she first came out. Maybe thats what got me so excited.

vidman
09-03-2011, 04:58 AM
She's definitely packin a "Magic Stick".:cool:

D-cord, that shit is huge!! Let me forewarn you.....Kitty is 100% TOP and she does not mess around!! Like Pops says from the movie Friday......."Bang! Bang! Bang!"

vidman
09-03-2011, 05:19 AM
WHOAAAAA DAYUMMMM!!!!! She look good now. Maybe its the clothes and jewelry distractin me but she's on point. Kinda reminds me of Mia Isabella when she first came out. Maybe thats what got me so excited.

Werwt, I definitely feel ya. Mia Isabella will make anybody excited!!! You're right though. Kitty is kinda like when Mia entered the business. Mia was kinda raw and over the years she ended up being every man's dream! I see the same for Kitty! Cute, petite, short, plump booty and hung. PERFECT:D

DYNACORD
09-03-2011, 09:12 PM
D-cord, that shit is huge!! Let me forewarn you.....Kitty is 100% TOP and she does not mess around!! Like Pops says from the movie Friday......."Bang! Bang! Bang!"

LOL! Well, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thang. :eek:

vidman
09-03-2011, 11:22 PM
LOL! Well, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thang. :eek:

lol. I feel ya my man. All I can say is.....OUCH!!!!

michneo
09-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Yea her "package" is crazy

vidman
09-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Yea her "package" is crazy

Yes it is!

andwar
09-07-2011, 03:21 PM
D-cord, that shit is huge!! Let me forewarn you.....Kitty is 100% TOP and she does not mess around!! Like Pops says from the movie Friday......."Bang! Bang! Bang!" I'd luv to give her taste of her own medicine.She's a cutie

vidman
09-07-2011, 10:54 PM
I'd luv to give her taste of her own medicine.She's a cutie

Fat chance Andwar. She is not having it, trust me, I know (not from personal experience). Well, let me take that back. If you are hooking up with her just for personal pleasure or business, then no, you will not be going inside. TRUST ME! If you have established a real relationship with her, as in boyfriend/girlfriend type relationship, then you have a good chance. The girl has game and she knows a real dude when she see's one and she knows a fake dude. Just be real with her, that's all I can say.