PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ts Nefertiti???

bjsober1
09-13-2011, 03:57 PM
What ever happened to ts Nefertiti? anybody know what happened to her? is she still in the game, traveling? movies? dancing??

andwar
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM
What ever happened to ts Nefertiti? anybody know what happened to her? is she still in the game, traveling? movies? dancing?? there was a rumor about her passin away a few years ago,but I'm hoping it's not true, cause She is a BTG fav of mine.

bjsober1
09-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Damn she's one of my favorites as well, lets hope it's not true..damn! ! ! ! !

Ms Remy M
09-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Did a search of the forum, and this is one of the first 5 threads that popped up, and seems to have 'some' info. http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3477&highlight=nefertiti It's not much I know, but I know nothing personally about her and at least from this thread you can direct your queries to someone who may have your requisite 411, through PM. :cool:

----------------
Now playing: Dethklok - Better Metal Snake (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/dethklok/track/better+metal+snake)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

jigglygmoney
09-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Dont know how true this is and I'm not trying to spread any rumours, but I've heard on other forums that she has battled substance abuse problems over the years. That may be why she tends to disappear at times. Not really something thats uncommon among working girls. I'm just sayin. Hope its not true, but it wouldnt suprise me.

vidman
09-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Just to ease all of your concerns about Nef passing away. The answer to that is NO! Nef is alive and well. She has retired from the business but SHE IS NOT DEAD.

thegreat1
09-13-2011, 08:16 PM
I wish the answer to that question was 'at my house waiting for me to come home' lol

Funny thing is, 1st time I saw her, I was NOT attracted to her...but after a while, I loved her...

ROC
09-13-2011, 10:07 PM
happy she's alive and doing well.........

vidman
09-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I wish the answer to that question was 'at my house waiting for me to come home' lol

Funny thing is, 1st time I saw her, I was NOT attracted to her...but after a while, I loved her...

I'm with you G1. When I first saw her, I was more fascinated by her body and appendage than I was her face. I think her down-to-earth, modest, somewhat shy personality grew on me and I started to look differently at her. She became very attractive. Just goes to show you that beauty is not only what's on the outside but, to a large degree, what's inside as well.

andwar
09-14-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm with you G1. When I first saw her, I was more fascinated by her body and appendage than I was her face. I think her down-to-earth, modest, somewhat shy personality grew on me and I started to look differently at her. She became very attractive. Just goes to show you that beauty is not only what's on the outside but, to a large degree, what's inside as well.Thanks for the clarification Vid.cause again I too was in luv wit that frame,and when I finally saw a scene where she gives this dude the business,but the best part for me was when she let him top her:eek:I've been in luv every since:D

vidman
09-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the clarification Vid.cause again I too was in luv wit that frame,and when I finally saw a scene where she gives this dude the business,but the best part for me was when she let him top her:eek:I've been in luv every since:D

Ahh yes. She seems to be very talented at both giving and receiving. I would let her give me the business if it weren't for the size of her endowment:eek:. If I'm going to be receiving anything from a woman, she has to be smaller in endowment, no more than 6 or 7 inches depending on the thickness. I refuse to let a hung girl penetrate me. Nope! Not happening! That's why I'm the one doing the penetrating in most cases.:D