PDA

View Full Version : I need proof sidney....lol

ROC
09-13-2011, 11:20 PM
BEEN HEARING ABOUT SIDNEY FOR A MINUTE AND STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE GOODS BELOW....... I HEAR PEOPLE SAY SHE IS TRANNY, BUT BRO. RIGHT HERE NEED SOME PHOTOS...........SMILING........... SHE IS SEXY AS HELL!!!!!:eek:

vidman
09-13-2011, 11:35 PM
BEEN HEARING ABOUT SIDNEY FOR A MINUTE AND STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE GOODS BELOW....... I HEAR PEOPLE SAY SHE IS TRANNY, BUT BRO. RIGHT HERE NEED SOME PHOTOS...........SMILING........... SHE IS SEXY AS HELL!!!!!:eek:

I'm with you ROC! I don't believe she's transsexual. I think that it's all a gimmick for the rappers and others to sell themselves. Not only that, but an attempt to put her on the map, controversially. I'm looking at her tits and they are too perfect to be tranny tits. Her ass has little cellulite dimples in it like a biological woman's ass. I've never seen a tranny ass with cellulite. Lumps and clumps from screwed up silicone injection jobs, but not cottage cheese looking dimples. Until I see the piece, I'm stickin with Biogirl.

DYNACORD
09-14-2011, 02:34 AM
I don't think so ether. She's all Female. A Gorgous Female!

andwar
09-14-2011, 02:44 AM
I don't think so ether. She's all Female. A Gorgous Female!She sure is. oh damn!

dlee
09-14-2011, 03:53 AM
I believe she is transsexual. With her being so public now, I don't believe she could fake it for this long. People were looking up yearbook pictures of her trying to expose her. Here's the one I saw, whether it's real or not.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x2nt9AmcZKw/TK5Hx-zyCTI/AAAAAAAAD5c/71BMyJRuRao/s1600/StephenFavors.jpg

ty-clone
09-14-2011, 04:06 AM

I'm with you ROC! I don't believe she's transsexual. I think that it's all a gimmick for the rappers and others to sell themselves. Not only that, but an attempt to put her on the map, controversially. I'm looking at her tits and they are too perfect to be tranny tits. Her ass has little cellulite dimples in it like a biological woman's ass. I've never seen a tranny ass with cellulite. Lumps and clumps from screwed up silicone injection jobs, but not cottage cheese looking dimples. Until I see the piece, I'm stickin with Biogirl.

i think i heard she had her SRS years ago. idk

thegreat1
09-14-2011, 06:07 AM
i think i heard she had her SRS years ago. idk

Right you are my good man