PDA

View Full Version : PIX of the 'Feet' for those who Likey the Toezies

TsBrooklynMattel
09-14-2011, 01:39 AM
here ar a few pix of my toezies. for those who like to see certain body parts. i will continue to post body part photos on this thread, including ass, "shebeef" legs, breast, && legs w/ heels legs w/ stocking, && so && so. hope u enjoy the pix luvmuffins.

xoxo Ts Brooklyn Mattel

CosmicTraveler
09-14-2011, 01:41 AM
You're just feminine all over aren't you?

vidman
09-14-2011, 01:43 AM
My Goodness!!!!! Now you know that's perfection when you are gorgeous from you head, down to your toes!

CosmicTraveler
09-14-2011, 01:44 AM
Agreed. * clubs Brooklyn and proceeds to drag her back to his cave * Dibs.

vidman
09-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Agreed. * clubs Brooklyn and proceeds to drag her back to his cave * Dibs.

LOL!! Damn, why didn't I think of that!!!!:mad:

TsBrooklynMattel
09-14-2011, 01:55 AM
thanks luvlees!!! i try. nails done hair done makeup and working my body into submission

vidman
09-14-2011, 01:56 AM
thanks luvlees!!! i try. nails done hair done makeup and working my body into submission

If you need some help with beating that booty (oooops), I meant body into submission......let me know.:eek:

TsBrooklynMattel
09-14-2011, 02:08 AM
If you need some help with beating that booty (oooops), I meant body into submission......let me know.:eek:
hahaha okay... i figured out why i started losing my ass bc when i was younger i had an ass from here to africa. lol i dont eat beef at all ( no pun intended) but i only eat chicken && turkey.
so i need some protein && hit them squats again. lol

here are a few pix of me when i first started my transition. i was 16- almost 17;)

CosmicTraveler
09-14-2011, 02:16 AM

Hey hey hey... She's in my cave now. Respect the laws of the tribe. :mad:

vidman
09-14-2011, 02:19 AM
Hey hey hey... She's in my cave now. Respect the laws of the tribe. :mad:

Damn Cos. I thought you would at least invite me in!:cool:

vidman
09-14-2011, 02:22 AM
hahaha okay... i figured out why i started losing my ass bc when i was younger i had an ass from here to africa. lol i dont eat beef at all ( no pun intended) but i only eat chicken && turkey.
so i need some protein && hit them squats again. lol

here are a few pix of me when i first started my transition. i was 16- almost 17;)

BK, that ass/thigh proportion is PHE fuckin NOMINAL!! What are you talking about! You are even hotter now than you were then. I'm not complaining!!!

DYNACORD
09-14-2011, 02:23 AM
here ar a few pix of my toezies. for those who like to see certain body parts. i will continue to post body part photos on this thread, including ass, "shebeef" legs, breast, && legs w/ heels legs w/ stocking, && so && so. hope u enjoy the pix luvmuffins.

xoxo Ts Brooklyn Mattel

I'm not sure how to write the noise i'm making. LMAO! :D

Nice! Can you make the pics a little smaller though?

DYNACORD
09-14-2011, 02:25 AM
Baby, nice feet are very important in my world. Thanks for sharing.

andwar
09-14-2011, 02:37 AM
thanks luvlees!!! i try. nails done hair done makeup and working my body into submissionsexy down to the toes. yea we need to talk about this. cause I've seen some some feet that look like they could swoop down and pick up fish out the water:(An I'd luv to work yo body into submission

TsBrooklynMattel
09-14-2011, 02:41 AM
thanks luvlees!