PDA

View Full Version : Brazilians living in the USA and Fathering

GroobySteven
09-16-2011, 12:00 PM
I was wondering about how many Brazilian men there must be in the USA to father so many transgendered children. I wonder if it's a social phenonema that they seem to only marry Mexican and Black American's ?

Is it in their genes that I hear of many "Brazilian-Mexican" or "Black and Brazilian" trangenders but not male or females?

bigdicki
09-16-2011, 12:40 PM
I was wondering about how many Brazilian men there must be in the USA to father so many transgendered children. I wonder if it's a social phenonema that they seem to only marry Mexican and Black American's ?

Is it in their genes that I hear of many "Brazilian-Mexican" or "Black and Brazilian" trangenders but not male or females?

There must be quite a few who travel to different cities and father children and then teach their children to follow their nomadic ways. :cool:

thegreat1
09-16-2011, 12:46 PM

They must creep through under the cover of night like Navy SEALS lol...

I'm starting to see a lot of 'Dominican' transgendered children as well...

we need to apply for a government grant and do a scientific study lol

kilakali
09-16-2011, 07:46 PM
They must creep through under the cover of night like Navy SEALS lol...

I'm starting to see a lot of 'Dominican' transgendered children as well...

we need to apply for a government grant and do a scientific study lol

I see more of that than Brasilians these days along with Cuban. Especially when reffering to the social sites like BGC and Adultspace.... I don't think I have seen many profiles where the person is just "Black" or "Mexican".

thegreat1
09-16-2011, 08:02 PM
I see more of that than Brasilians these days along with Cuban. Especially when reffering to the social sites like BGC and Adultspace.... I don't think I have seen many profiles where the person is just "Black" or "Mexican".

Every ts on backpage is brasilian or dominican...the creative ones go with ethiopian or something like that

DYNACORD
09-17-2011, 02:37 AM
Every ts on backpage is brasilian or dominican...the creative ones go with ethiopian or something like that

Exactly! I'm betting there may be 1