PDA

View Full Version : Bring Amber To B.t.g.

ROC
10-18-2008, 09:24 AM
shawty Got It Going On........

kilakali
10-18-2008, 10:49 PM
shawty Got It Going On........

Amber Bangs is a YuM girl...more cute in person..she and Victoria Porshe was getting all the looks at club Palms.

Buddy Wood
10-19-2008, 02:15 AM
Yeah I saw Amber out on Thursday night with Noriko (I think that's her name?) Anyway I got a few great shots of them with Hazel Tucker. Talk about three different looking but incredibly hot girls.

GroobySteven
10-19-2008, 05:29 AM
I can't really see Amber being a Black-Tgirls model - she really fits into Shemale Yum better.

andwar
10-19-2008, 05:56 AM
She's definelty a Gorgeous a gorgeous lady with a sexy frame why not bring her to BTG! bring us more variety

anonymoussonny
10-19-2008, 06:33 AM
How is she not a BTG Girl? She is smoking and is melanin enhanced...

GroobySteven
10-19-2008, 08:12 AM
How is she not a BTG Girl? She is smoking and is melanin enhanced...

So am I after a week in the sun ...

If I was selling a DVD with 5 black tgirls on it - aimed at Black Tgirl lovers - she wouldn't be a model I'd put in it. Not when we have so many incredible black models who seem to fit this site better. I actually don't have a clue what ethnic background Amber Bang's is (Buddy ?) but she doesn't fit my criteria of a model for this site.

You can see her on Shemale Yum.

GroobySteven
10-19-2008, 08:13 AM
She's definelty a Gorgeous a gorgeous lady with a sexy frame why not bring her to BTG! bring us more variety

You got more variety than we can keep up with now!

Next you'll be wanting girls who are black by injection?

anonymoussonny
10-19-2008, 08:55 AM
Seanchi... I acknowledge your wisdom, nuff said! LOL

nycguy
10-19-2008, 09:44 AM
)
So am I after a week in the sun ...

If I was selling a DVD with 5 black tgirls on it - aimed at Black Tgirl lovers - she wouldn't be a model I'd put in it. Not when we have so many incredible black models who seem to fit this site better. I actually don't have a clue what ethnic background Amber Bang's is (Buddy ?) but she doesn't fit my criteria of a model for this site.

Hmm.. Ok, I officially have a problem with this. It's incredibly insensitive racially to say she's not "black" enough for BTG! I was riding with you because I figured you would just say she is not black, end of story. But as you said, you have no clue of her ethnicity. As a black person I feel it right to inform you there is no line to blackness. You either are or, are not, and the qualifiers are quite obvious. To say she does not fit your criteria of what black is, is ridiculous. I know you’re a pretty smart guy, maybe there is a missing translation in your post. I joined this site for "Black" T-girls bringing with me my full knowledge of what black is. To bastardize your point, would it be more proper for all the girls here to have wide noses, broad faces and curly short hair? I mean, that’s what black is right? Black encompasses more than you think, it would be a service to yourself and your subscribers to gain a better understanding of that fact.

You’re still my dude Seanchai, but this does explain why not all black tgirls make it to black-tgirls! It also explains why Obama can’t win! Lol... (Thought I’d lighten it up at the end no pun originally intended

Buddy Wood
10-19-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't remember what her ethnic background is...but I'll find out this week. Give's me an excuse to call her and talk a bit. Maybe hang out and do another shoot.

Ms Remy M
10-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Initially I was a lil confused at first, but I do think she's black or at least mixed. If she is mixed w/black, I and most everyone else would still consider her a BTG.

DirtySouth
10-19-2008, 05:21 PM
I don't remember what her ethnic background is...but I'll find out this week. Give's me an excuse to call her and talk a bit. Maybe hang out and do another shoot.

I was told by a friend of hers that she is somewhat mixed with black. Good luck on getting her to admit it. A lot of these girls do that whether its true or not. Instead of admitting their afircan american roots, they want to say theyre mixed with brazilian-native american-and-japanese or some shit. Not saying Amber is or isnt, just saying that you'll never know.

ROC
10-19-2008, 09:27 PM
why My Questions Alwayz Go To El-segundo....................? It Was A Simple Yes Or No Dammit........lol

Buddy Wood
10-20-2008, 12:07 AM
If I remember correctly she did give me some exotic rundown and I think native american was in there. If she's gonna lie to me about it then there's really only one way to truly find out...

I have to fuck her. Take a reading with my ethnicity meter.

Either way you guys are giving me daily reminders to get in touch with her this week so...I love it.