PDA

View Full Version : J.Lo

fuego
10-19-2008, 06:20 PM
She made me a TG Ass Lover, I know she's not a BTG but damn

Whatever happend to her? I know she's always at Allanahs parties.

ROC
10-19-2008, 09:22 PM
NOW THAT'S AN AZZ. NOW THAT 2ND. PHOTO HER HEAD LOOKS LIKE IT'S TURNED ALL THE WAY BACK, THAT'S SOME EXOCIST SHYT, LOL.......DAYUM MA....... :eek:

Ms Remy M
10-20-2008, 06:24 PM
*rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp* dammit another pair of jeans ruined, now I have to try and get the zipper sewn back on. *sigh* :rolleyes:

nycguy
10-21-2008, 02:21 AM
Another girl at HK's on Tuesdays

DrDickenstein
10-21-2008, 02:51 AM
Uh huh, that is a sweet azz. U seen her recently nycguy?? Still lookin good?? Just curious...

andwar
10-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Another girl at HK's on TuesdaysYea I was pleasantly suprised to see her there,and talk with her at HK's too! and she definelty still looks sexy as ever!she sat on my lap as we're talking and I could hear my boxers ripping open over the music in the club!some lucky bastard left the club with her!:mad:

fuego
10-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Damn lucky fucker :(

bigdicki
11-15-2008, 01:28 AM
Forget about what happened 2 her, i wanna happen IN her! Seriously, though, what is up that NYC has such a HUGE population of tgirls... particularly black and latin. I know its bigger than Chicago but the population of tgirls damn sure aint proportionately bigger.

TVSURFER
11-15-2008, 03:14 AM
Forget about what happened 2 her, i wanna happen IN her! Seriously, though, what is up that NYC has such a HUGE population of tgirls... particularly black and latin. I know its bigger than Chicago but the population of tgirls damn sure aint proportionately bigger.
TgIPP (T-girls In Proportion to Population): San Paulo and Rio outT-girls' both New York and Chicago by a long shot! Ain't that a bitch!
:cool:

kilakali
11-15-2008, 06:47 AM
TgIPP (T-girls In Proportion to Population): San Paulo and Rio outT-girls' both New York and Chicago by a long shot! Ain't that a bitch!

I agree its a paradise cant wait to go back in a couple weeks. TVSURFER you have to see it during Carnival its like heaven.

TVSURFER
11-15-2008, 07:41 AM
I agree its a paradise cant wait to go back in a couple weeks. TVSURFER you have to see it during Carnival its like heaven.
I wish I could go with you, however I would get beside myself; I'd OD on t-girls and my body would be shipped back to the US in a pine box! Have a good time and be very careful! You know how they treat Norte Americanos if they see your weak side!

nycguy
11-15-2008, 08:19 AM
Uh huh, that is a sweet azz. U seen her recently nycguy?? Still lookin good?? Just curious...

Definitly! She still looks good. She has been there everytime i've gone.

kilakali
11-15-2008, 09:40 AM
I wish I could go with you, however I would get beside myself; I'd OD on t-girls and my body would be shipped back to the US in a pine box! Have a good time and be very careful! You know how they treat Norte Americanos if they see your weak side!

Thanks....I plan on seeing Julia Jones when I arrive. I hear she has made a huge transformation. Thanks on the advice,this is my 5th trip this year.I will be staying with my family there so I am not considered a foreigner. I want to take plenty of pics so i can contribute to the Pipes Adventures thread...lol

DrDickenstein
11-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Thanks....I plan on seeing Julia Jones when I arrive. I hear she has made a huge transformation.

Outstanding! Hope that works out man...Julia is a fave of mine too. U seen her b4 in your travels down there??

I want to take plenty of pics so i can contribute to the Pipes Adventures thread...lol

Out-fuckin-standing!! Can't wait for u to get back! :D

bigdicki
11-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Been to Rio a four times but only did 2 tgirls. One was just horrible... the other was OUTSTANDING. She was cute, came twice and had the biggest dick I have ever encountered. Next time I go back, I'll probably dip in a few more.

TVSURFER
11-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Been to Rio a four times but only did 2 tgirls. One was just horrible... the other was OUTSTANDING. She was cute, came twice and had the biggest dick I have ever encountered. Next time I go back, I'll probably dip in a few more.

You lucky, Bigdicki dog!:D

kilakali
11-16-2008, 01:00 AM
[QUOTE=DrDickenstein;3399]Outstanding! Hope that works out man...Julia is a fave of mine too. U seen her b4 in your travels down there??

Thanks..... I met Julia when I was living in Sao Paulo she was early in her transition we dated for awhile before i came back to the states for grad school. She has some out of this world oral skills. Some friends of mine told me about her new look and say she is 100% passable. I have to see this for myself.

DrDickenstein
11-16-2008, 04:02 AM
[quote=kilakali;3411]

Thanks..... I met Julia when I was living in Sao Paulo she was early in her transition we dated for awhile before i came back to the states for grad school. She has some out of this world oral skills. Some friends of mine told me about her new look and say she is 100% passable. I have to see this for myself.

Oh OK right on. Don't forget that camera bro. Definitely want to this new Julia for myself too...and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And any other Brazilian hotties u can round up...