PDA

View Full Version : Sasha strokes apology

Sasha
09-30-2011, 03:30 PM
I HAVE NOTICE MYSELF THAT I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE RECKLESS WITH THE MOUTH! i HAVE MADE VALID POINTS BUT THE NAME CALLING HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND..(caps down) A good friend of mind had to remind me on it....but also as respect to seanchai im sorry..also the fact that i represent as one of your models for your site.. In sayng that again i do apologies...I dont regret anything i said or feel no differnt...but out of respect to raheme and vidman and indy who are memebers of this forum i do apolgies and I hope you enjoy the rest of your free membership on this forum.. The summer is finally over and its back to working on my website I done played enough and Im tired of people asking me when its gonna launch so back to work and more focus..its was fun playing along with you guys now back to work lol if ya need to contact me here are some things to reach me unless i come to post any updates on how im doing for all my sincere fans

facebook:sasha strokes
twitter :sasha strokes
Youtube:SashaStrokesTV
Imlive.link at the bottom

HERE ARE SOME LINKS ONLY TO USE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN DOING FILM CAUSE I DONT RESPOND TO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME!

BGC.Sasha_Strokes
Black Berry BBM 32E783DD
skype:sashastrokesvip(if ya trying to get freaky "paypal is our best friend"

and with saying that much love enjoy yourself until next time..

vidman
09-30-2011, 10:12 PM
I HAVE NOTICE MYSELF THAT I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE RECKLESS WITH THE MOUTH! i HAVE MADE VALID POINTS BUT THE NAME CALLING HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND..(caps down) A good friend of mind had to remind me on it....but also as respect to seanchai im sorry..also the fact that i represent as one of your models for your site.. In sayng that again i do apologies...I dont regret anything i said or feel no differnt...but out of respect to raheme and vidman and indy who are memebers of this forum i do apolgies and I hope you enjoy the rest of your free membership on this forum.. The summer is finally over and its back to working on my website I done played enough and Im tired of people asking me when its gonna launch so back to work and more focus..its was fun playing along with you guys now back to work lol if ya need to contact me here are some things to reach me unless i come to post any updates on how im doing for all my sincere fans

facebook:sasha strokes
twitter :sasha strokes
Youtube:SashaStrokesTV
Imlive.link at the bottom

HERE ARE SOME LINKS ONLY TO USE IF YOUR INTERESTED IN DOING FILM CAUSE I DONT RESPOND TO ANYTHING ELSE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME!

BGC.Sasha_Strokes
Black Berry BBM 32E783DD
skype:sashastrokesvip(if ya trying to get freaky "paypal is our best friend"

and with saying that much love enjoy yourself until next time..

Now that's class! Much respect, Ms. Strokes. Much respect. Apology more than accepted my lady.

Vid:)

Ms Remy M
09-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Way to go girl! :)

----------------
Now playing: The Dresden Dolls - Sex Changes (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+dresden+dolls/track/sex+changes)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

kaientai
10-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Sasha you are the coolest girl that has come along in years and absolutlely drop dead gorgeous

bigdicki
10-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Watched all that madness on that other thread. I must admit I am impressed with your maturity and class.

meganutt
10-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Sassy and Classy!!! I would love to spend some time with your fine ass if and when you shoot through Miami!!!

MrLaker
10-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Real shit. I can respect that

Sasha
10-07-2011, 10:05 AM
YEAH IM GROWING UP... IM TRYING YOU GUYS..(LOL) AS I SAID BEFORE ILL BE BACK TO GIVE YOU MORE UPDATES ON SHOOTS OR MY SITE OR JUST HOW IM DOING!! SO HERE IS A PERSONAL VID JUST FOR MY FANS MUAHZZZ .. NOW MAKE LOVE TO ME....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdFyDZHcPk&feature=channel_video_title

BigJoeKrash
10-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Yes Ma'am!!! Still wondering if you are topless in that video. I wanted to reach into the screen and smack the camera so it would move down!!

CosmicTraveler
10-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Ow...:confused:

Indy24
10-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Like a delayed flight....I'm just here for the salted nuts.

CosmicTraveler
10-12-2011, 03:36 AM
...........................I think I've been ousted as the funny man around here...