PDA

View Full Version : Me and sum others just wanna kno......

ladylong22
10-04-2011, 04:17 PM
why do a lot of men just expect us tgirls to be just bottoms and then sum try to persuade us to be a bottom and just dont give up on it whats up with that?

carmencream
10-04-2011, 05:01 PM
As long as they're paying or my man ,I don't mind being a bottom:cool:

vidman
10-04-2011, 06:21 PM
why do a lot of men just expect us tgirls to be just bottoms and then sum try to persuade us to be a bottom and just dont give up on it whats up with that?

I think it just depends on the guy. Me personally, I'm verse, so the word "only" is not in my vocabulary when it comes to having sexual fun with a girl. I know a few guys that prefer to be strictly bottom. Oppositely, I know guys who are strict tops. I think it just depends on the guy you're dealing with. I know some girls that are only tops, as I know some that are bottoms. I also know verse girls. To each his own and you have to find the right guy that's into what you're into. There are plenty of each to go around.

Ms Remy M
10-04-2011, 10:36 PM
lol girl, people like what they like. Sounds like this guy isn't compatible with you, so no sense in trying to change him, just move on. As they say plenty fish in the sea...

----------------
Now playing: Pixies - Oh My Golly! (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/pixies/track/oh+my+golly!)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Indy24
10-05-2011, 12:36 AM

Hmm.........................Does thou tempt me?

BACK SATAN I REBUKE YOU!!!

vidman
10-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Hmm.........................Does thou tempt me?

lol... Down boy, down. I just know you're chomping at the bit right now!!!

Indy24
10-05-2011, 12:46 AM
lol... Down boy, down. I just know you're chomping at the bit right now!!!

Yeah well to me a tgirl who doesn't use her dick is like a white girl who doesn't use her lips.

That said, I'm wary of this thread being the ol' bait and switch....

jigglygmoney
10-05-2011, 03:23 AM
I'm vers, so u wouldnt have that problem outta me.

BigJoeKrash
10-06-2011, 12:42 AM

I MIGHT bottom for the GF or Wife....or FWB...other than that its out of line

anonymoussonny
10-10-2011, 04:09 AM
It seems that some of y'all can't appreciate the diversity of our world. I am one of those strict tops that simply avoid ladies like you, in the bedroom. I want a TG WOMAN, plain and simple...hope this helps :cool:

bronxbound
10-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Ladylong you are so hot and sexy I would bottom for you anytime. Just hit me up when you're in NYC.