PDA

View Full Version : She's Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ROC
10-22-2008, 01:16 AM
the Lovely China-doll........... Been A Long Time Cummin.....very Sexi Lady........

twowaybro
10-22-2008, 03:08 AM
This is indeed a HOT ts sista and a NYC ballroom legend. She was one of the honeys profiled in an MSNBC special series on transgendered peeps in America. She has quite an interesting life story. If you haven't seen this special you should most def try and check it out. Very insightful documentary on just what these individuals have to go through to evolve and blossom into the sensual and lovely TS women that they are.

DrDickenstein
10-22-2008, 03:44 AM
This is indeed a HOT ts sista and a NYC ballroom legend. She was one of the honeys profiled in an MSNBC special series on transgendered peeps in America. She has quite an interesting life story. If you haven't seen this special you should most def try and check it out. Very insightful documentary on just what these individuals have to go through to evolve and blossom into the sensual and lovely TS women that they are.

Cool....need to fire up the DVR ASAP.... Thanx 2Way!

DrDickenstein
10-22-2008, 04:28 AM
Just Coming Soon for now. I'm sure we'll get her soon enuff....

The new Coming Soons is loaded down!!!! Nice work to all the photogs. PK has returned in a flurry with a gaggle of new sets too. Sweet!!!!

andwar
10-23-2008, 05:19 AM
Being that she has always been a fav of mine, I'm very interested in veiwing this MSNBC special!can you possibly post the link to see it!if not then tell me where I can search for it please!

TurboMan
10-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Being that she has always been a fav of mine, I'm very interested in veiwing this MSNBC special!can you possibly post the link to see it!if not then tell me where I can search for it please!

somebody,anybody,please do.....i,too sure would luv to see this one.

4mystuffin
10-24-2008, 01:33 PM
best news I have heard all week I was just wondering about her!!