PDA

View Full Version : Maya Parker

SHAUN
10-13-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm loving the new Maya Parker vid!!... As well as looking cute as a button in a tiny denim mini, she also "oooh"s and "ahhh"s her way thru the whole scene...

This reminded me of a lot of the models on shemalejapan, who, although not speaking english, communicate far more effectively than a lot of western models, who just lie back in silence while robotically stroking their money-maker....

It was great to see Maya give a truly sensual and seductive PERFORMANCE for the camera...

It is absolutely irrelevant to me whether her "oooh"s and "ahhh"s were for real or just very well acted/performed; the point is, she was investing her sensuality in her performance, and by so doing she was ENGAGING with the camera/viewer.

I really hope more and more TS Models will embrace this holistic performance vibe, rather than just lying back and (absent-mindedly) thinking of their ding-a-ling.

SHAUN xx

twowaybro
10-23-2011, 04:13 AM
Echo your sentiments.....love Maya's energy/vibe....her sets rank very high on the erection meter.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo-jofpRe2quivKbrGF5k4Ohw0b46l4G-4l93dT-LYy_R6IF75

ROC
10-23-2011, 10:55 PM
finally, a local shawty i can chill with........ Representing nyc... Maya is a banging chic........